Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHOS READY TO GIVE UP ON THIS DREAM?

like the bank says, the dinar is a scam

They look pretty poor to me

You don't really mean that, with all that oil....Come on I know it's tiresome looking at all these intel, dates, rates, and whatever else, but at some point they will have to do it, they have to....

Its all good Mr. Parrot! But your a dumbass nonetheless (and Im not laughing)

And you, sir, are a humorless, bitter, little putz.

Now go back to your room, play with your troll dolls,

and leave the adults alone...

• Upvote 1

i have almost a years salaries invested , been invested 4 years im not giving up, in it for the long haul , it will happen just dont know when or how

a year's salary....to say you are over invested a little? I hope you could afford it. B)

• Upvote 2

I have been vested for years and for some reason I see no hope...... does anyone agree?? :(

If your losing hope, my advise is to hold onto your dinar.Take a break from looking at this site try to enjoy life. Have a friend e-mail you if any major changes happen but for a little while stop reading some of the negative blogs. Then come back and you will feel a whole lot better. Remember this is an Investment hopefully you only invested what you can afford to lose. This will some day pay of for you and for all of us.

I am curious about one thing. As it has been stated a million times, this is speculation; an investment. Ok, if this is the case and this is an investment, why are there so many forums dealing with it? I have not seen any other forums regarding other currencies nor really and single investments. There may be forums and chats discussing a wealth of investment, but there is none more single focused that the ones on the dinar. Sorry but with something this focused, it goes beyond investment and speculation, almost to the borderline of con.

Whatever you do has to be based on your own heart and mind. If you stay and it goes south - you can't blame your actions on all these people encouraging you to stay. If you sell and it rvs - you can't blame others for not giving you good info or encouraging you enough. It's called speculation for a reason. Sounds like you sure aren't thinking of it that way. One choice is to chalk it up to bad investment, throw them in the closet and forget about it. Stop coming to these boards and let it be. Your question was if others felt there was no hope and the answer was a resounding no. So there it is. Personally, if they never rv, I think they would make some pretty flashy wallpaper.

• Upvote 1

Its all good Mr. Parrot! But your a dumbass nonetheless (and Im not laughing)

Hey Estephan who esteppedon your head? You and Havasue someone really need to chill. <_<

I don't know why some of you people feel the need to be jerks when someone is having a bad day or having doubts. It's posters who have their heads in the sand and think it's all roses all the time that get me riled up. This investment is not black and white as some gurus and pumpers might have us believe.

I have had some serious doubts about this lately as well, but instead of venting here I just choose to enjoy life and hope for the best. I won't sell either. That's why I haven't posted for a bit though, I just feel it's better to do something positive and productive with my money and time for now. Too many redundant stories and theories floating around and it does get old.

"Who's ready to give up on this dream?" ............... In answer to your question....not I.

But for now the daydreams over and I had to wake up and go to work. :(

But then my work is caring for my kids, buying cows and enjoying life.... :D

• Upvote 2

I'VE BEEN INVESTED GOING ON 8 YEARS AND I STILL THINK WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS OFF FROM A RV. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I am with you mrref. I, too, have been here 8 years, and from the beginning I thought 10-15 years for any kind of positive return on my money. I still think it could be 5 more years. You haven't seen me on here for awhile because I take a break once in awhile to re-group. I highly recommend it. I have not looked at this site for 3 weeks, until today. I got an e-mail that someone left me a message, so I decided to look in on you all. I feel very refreshed and re-focused on my original plan. You might try it Newman. It gives you a new perspective.

I am curious about one thing. As it has been stated a million times, this is speculation; an investment. Ok, if this is the case and this is an investment, why are there so many forums dealing with it? I have not seen any other forums regarding other currencies nor really and single investments. There may be forums and chats discussing a wealth of investment, but there is none more single focused that the ones on the dinar. Sorry but with something this focused, it goes beyond investment and speculation, almost to the borderline of con.

I strongly disagree. There are many more websites dedicated to investing in gold, than to the Dinar. And, if you took the time to look, you would find sites dedicated to other investments also.

Edited by gman51