Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHOS READY TO GIVE UP ON THIS DREAM?

Think logically, hoe can one of the richest countries in the world exist with a currency not worth more than the paper it's printed on.....At some point in time this will change, That is a fact.....I know following the intel that comes through can be diss-heartening but it's just part of the process, what I like to call the price we pay..........Good Luck whatever you decide to do...

Hey who you callin Hoe? :lol:

• Upvote 1

I don't agree... sooner or later the IQD must be worth more than toilet paper if it's going to be able to be traded on the open market. Iraq can't move forward with worthless currency.

This is a false assumption!! I am going to state facts about some countries that their currency is not worth anything. Iran, Viatnam, ect. Another question how do we know really that the Iraqi's want their currencies to be traded on the open market? Just because someone said they want doesn't mean it will. Now the Dinar has a chance of Rving if Oil production exceeds imports and once we see economic life and indicators. Be well and stay real.

like the bank says, the dinar is a scam

Think logically, hoe can one of the richest countries in the world exist with a currency not worth more than the paper it's printed on.....At some point in time this will change, That is a fact.....I know following the intel that comes through can be diss-heartening but it's just part of the process, what I like to call the price we pay..........Good Luck whatever you decide to do...

They look pretty poor to me

• Upvote 1

I spend most of my money on cheap wine and jigglos...the rest I just blow...usually on dinar.

Just kiddng.

I've made many many friends on this website, so my investment in Dinar has already turned out to be PRICELESS!

Hang in there...pour yourself some wine, pull up a chair and let's chat...you are among friends! :)

Nice to see you didn't leave.

It's NOT going to happen.So,Everyone who wants to "give up",just send me your dinars and I will help you get rid of them.You have to dispose of them in a certain way so as not to harm the environment. I have this knowledge.You do not want the enviromental protection agency on "your case". PM me for my address.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not giving up. Giving up would be the equivalent of throwing away your lotto ticket before the drawing. If you believe in the investment then stay in. If you need some cash and don't believe it will RV then cash out. Good luck in whatever decision you choose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I go down, every body's going with me. Not happening!! Wars are won one battle at a time. Don't believe me , ask a vet! We/they fight because we chose to. Not giving it up! Just me. Here to the bitter end. Not giving up.

Edited by Slaydadea

I dont think it will happen but im not selling yet because I don't want to lose like 30% of my money I will hold on and hopefully the dinar will go up some in value so I can breakeven in a year if after a year and nothing changes I might just bite the bullet and take a loss and learn a lesson.

I have been vested for years and for some reason I see no hope...... does anyone agree?? :(

THIS ISN'T A DREAM ITS AN INVESTMENT AND YOU DON'T GET RICH OVER NITE WITH AN INVESTMENT, ITS CALLED A LONG HAUL :lol::lol: YOU PUT YOUR MONEY IN AN INVESTMENT AND FORGET ABOUT IT......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOW any cant belive people are talking about giving up NOW? of all times to give up!! i cant remember the last time i seen iraq make this much progress i mean were talking about iraq here do i believe it will happen tomorrow NO but soon yes. iraq is like the tortoise in the race and is almost at the finish line. DONT GIVE UP! im sure youll regret it...

Newman if youv'e given up to the point you want to give away your Dinar pm me! biggrin.gif

I'VE BEEN INVESTED GOING ON 8 YEARS AND I STILL THINK WE ARE STILL A LONG WAYS OFF FROM A RV. :lol::lol:

I don't know why folks were giving you "-" (minuses) for telling the truth as you see it. I gave you a + (plus). I believe your statement is practical and pragmatic - while I hope for the RV now!... Who knows? There are certainly no GURUs anywhere on these sights that actually have any "REAL" intelligence (pun intended) - only speculation and rumor.

The ones who really know have Shabbi's home and cell phone numbers and certainly don't post on these sites.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like you need a vacation. Take some of your dinar and go to Iraq and check things out in Babylon. You might really like it over there. Plus, think about it, you won't have to pay the SPREAD to buy more Dinar to the pumpers. LOL wink.gif

Just like a good marriage, me and my dinars. Can't get rid of them.