Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHOS READY TO GIVE UP ON THIS DREAM?

I don't blame you for being discouraged. I came into this investment thing it was gonna to happen " pop " in a couple of days, then maybe in a couple of weeks or every monday. Maybe I am lucky its only been months for me. I'm disappointed that no one gave you any faxs to why you should stay invested except for the fact that the Dinar currency is unrealistically too low. I have been decieved and lied to here on this site and I believe it is possible that Iraq may throw away the dinar but I personally doubt it. So I have hope that I will be rich from the Dinar. But I don't know when or how much. So I am holding off on taking things into my own hands and making things as I wish.

Perhaps its time to remember "a watched pot never boils."

Newman, take a fews day off from checking sites. Go play ball or something with the family. After "years" whats a few more days?

What will be, will be. ;)

It is my job sometimes to watch a pot boil. It will boil if you have patience.

• Upvote 2

If you can afford to stick those dinar's in a safety deposit box and forget you have them for now. And definitely don't read any pumper post. This is gonna happen, may not be the best rate or as soon as we like but consider what you get a blessing and go on with your life. All we have is time anyway. With or without the dinar life goes on. Better to have them stashed when it happens than to have sold them then regret it. You will be glad u kept them. I'd keep mine for years more if need be, because then the kids have a better life when it DOES happen.......

• Upvote 1

take your bat and your ball and go home ....don't want to hear another whimp who can't take it anymore..... sell it off and go home to mommy lol

wow you've certainly lived up to your nickname here - I'd suggest it be YOU who find some other playground to be in - we do not like bullies here and you sir or ma'am sound like the worst kind.

• Upvote 3

Newman --

Where there is life,

there is hope.

And you are very much alive.

Am I extremely disappointed with

the turn of events in the Middle East

lately ?

Absolutely.

But I gain nothing by giving up

and neither do you.

Life is a supreme test for all of us.

No doubt our investments in IQD

test our patience.

But I was told as a young boy good

things are worth waiting for.

So the RV must be a doozie !

Hang in there.

j

• Upvote 4

I doubt this lottery will ever hit and make us rich at this point. I say this having been invested for a few years now and always seeing it be "right around the corner" and with all this new progress being made "it has to change soon". That being said I still hold on to mine, knowing not to sell it just in case of the unlikely event of an RV or the more likely event of something else happening and it results in me breaking even. If you know the worst that can happen is you breaking even, you just stash it and laugh a little at your dream of this being your lottery ticket. You should never invest in anything that will make you take it so seriously as to let it affect your mood.

• Upvote 1

Let's see ... there must be a saying or two that fits here ... hmmmmm

If you build it ... they will ... oh, no, that's the wrong movie, ... Hmmmmm

If you don't buy a ticket, you can't ... oh ... no ... that's the lottery thing ...

If at first you don't succeed .... oh, heaven's no ... that one's filthy dirty!

Ah ... here it is ...

If you give up what you have been waiting for, when it finally happens, you will want to kick your own butt from here to kingdom come !!!!!!!!!

Well, okay ... it isn't really a saying ... but it fits !!!!!

Oh, and ... If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you always get. So don't give up like with other things. Stick this one to the end.!

smee2

• Upvote 2

IMO, look at it this way and you will be MUCH happier about the Dinar. Whats to give up? You own some right? No cost now you have already purchased them. The cost your speaking of I believe is the emotional toll? Things are changing daily, none of us are GURANTEED a return here we just have to wait and watch, in doing that try to disconnect yourself emotionally, spend an hour or two each week just checking your holdings. Do not let this beat you down go own with your life and remember that in the back of your mind you have this and it may be worth some value at some point. Do not let this RUN you or your life. Peace.

• Upvote 2

I have been vested for years and for some reason I see no hope...... does anyone agree?? :(

I know how you feel Newman.

With my luck though if I sold my Dinar it would RV the next day.

So I will just hang on and what ever happens happens.

Hang in there Newman.

• Upvote 2

I looked at it from my party days and decided that if I could throw away as much cash partying as I did, then I would put in and stay in. I don't even think about the money I've spent on Dinar and even if it RV'd at a penney the ROI is better than an average stock. Nope. Not me. I'm gonna hang in here like a hair in a biscuit. We're not giving up and I'm sticking my hand out to you. We're family now. Come on and hang in here with us... :D

Let's see ... there must be a saying or two that fits here ... hmmmmm

If you build it ... they will ... oh, no, that's the wrong movie, ... Hmmmmm

If you don't buy a ticket, you can't ... oh ... no ... that's the lottery thing ...

If at first you don't succeed .... oh, heaven's no ... that one's filthy dirty!

Ah ... here it is ...

If you give up what you have been waiting for, when it finally happens, you will want to kick your own butt from here to kingdom come !!!!!!!!!

Well, okay ... it isn't really a saying ... but it fits !!!!!

Oh, and ... If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you always get. So don't give up like with other things. Stick this one to the end.!

smee2

ROTFLMAO! Good one Smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I looked at it from my party days and decided that if I could throw away as much cash partying as I did, then I would put in and stay in. I don't even think about the money I've spent on Dinar and even if it RV'd at a penney the ROI is better than an average stock. Nope. Not me. I'm gonna hang in here like a hair in a biscuit. We're not giving up and I'm sticking my hand out to you. We're family now. Come on and hang in here with us... :D

ROTFLMAO! Good one Smee2

Yea, what he said man. Hmmm.....he just did a better job than I did dammit. Peace.

I have been vested for years and for some reason I see no hope...... does anyone agree?? :(

I've been into it for 7 years and I experienced lots of those moments myself..... Don't give up just yet.

I'm In for the long haul too I am 47 and don't care if it takes until I am 65

HEY.........Wait a minute now.............I'm 54 and can't possibly wait another 18 years.............Please............

End Quote

Please please please.....DO sell them then.....I'm sure we'll all pay you back handsomely once it RV's.........smile.........

• Upvote 1

take your bat and your ball and go home ....don't want to hear another whimp who can't take it anymore..... sell it off and go home to mommy lol

First post? Nice reputation. Little advice; If thats the best you can do, you might want to keep your posting to a minimum.

why don't you take a hike then?? We don't need you spreading your negativity pal.

why don't you take a hike then?? We don't need you spreading your negativity pal.

Looks as though DV members are sending a little negativity your way! -1

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just jumped on the band wagon, my buddies say i am crazy but who knows. If the GOI wants to move forward someone to either do do or get off the pot. That is what i am going to say.

Just a thought for what it's worth...........is it a good idea to 'just jump on the bandwagon' when it comes to investing any money. I sure as well wouldn't have jumped on anybodies bandwagon unless I had done one hell of a lot of reading and forming my own opinion about the risk factor and I wouldn't solely rely on the posts I read on here to give me guidence...sure they help but at the end of the day we are all rulers of our own destiny. JMHO.

• Upvote 1

Think logically, hoe can one of the richest countries in the world exist with a currency not worth more than the paper it's printed on.....At some point in time this will change, That is a fact.....I know following the intel that comes through can be diss-heartening but it's just part of the process, what I like to call the price we pay..........Good Luck whatever you decide to do...

• Downvote 1

I am sticking with what I have invested. Yes I could use what I did invest but it is safer with me having the dinars then the US money because now I don't have the money to lean my friend :) who takes her time paying me back.

I spend most of my money on cheap wine and jigglos...the rest I just blow...usually on dinar.

Just kiddng.

I've made many many friends on this website, so my investment in Dinar has already turned out to be PRICELESS!

Hang in there...pour yourself some wine, pull up a chair and let's chat...you are among friends! :)

• Upvote 1

I know how you feel Newman.

So I will just hang on and what ever happens happens.

Hang in there Newman.

" Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"

Hey Beau777 ..You may be on to something!!! biggrin.gif Not that we're desperate or anything, BUT...You may just be our ticket out of here!!! and IMHO, better odds than some of the best Intel I've read so far.

>>So I will just hang on and what ever happens happens.>>

Now wait a second here and lets just rethink thisohmy.gif hmmm.. We're family and we would NEVER ask you to be the Sacrificial Lamb without compensation..why I'm sure we'd all agree to pitch in and take care of you beyond your original investment. Why, our contributions would be a tax write off toward our favorite charity, gifting etc......Just think about it Beau777, Your name could be in lights.

Just an idearolleyes.gif

Wishwell11