Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from SteveI 3-12-11

BBalls

• Dr. Shabibi announced a new rate of $3.10 to $3.20 during the ceremony several weeks ago.

• Maliki announced on Iraqi TV that the Dinar will change in value to over $3.00.

• All citizens by now know that their currency will change to over $3.00.

I would like to see a new article, video, carrier pigeon note stating any one of the above.

And why not next week, this weekend is already shot. By middle of week we should hear weekend before turning back to sometime in the week.

Hi KramerDinar :D

Your question is excellent, it was the very first thought when I skimmed over this

presentation of supposed facts. The truth is as with all rumors, there are NO articles,

nothing to back up this constant use of a 3$ - 3.20 rate. it is always used because it

is what everyone wants to hear, not because it is a reality, and probably that level of

rate will not be a reality for many years yet, because of one simple fact that Steve and the

rest conveniently leave out....Iraq is not ready.

It would be great to see that rate, but economically it is not feasible, and it has nothing to

do with the standard response of 'what about their oil....their ___, their ___ ' fill in the blanks.

It is about being able to get this right, and it isn't about pleasing any IQD holders. It isn't about trying to

"save the world". It is about getting to the point of being able to support all the details of what goes into

the decision to revalue a countries currency. Iraq cannot legitimately come out *yet*, with this kind of rate.

Maybe a few years down the road, as Adam has also stated, and Scooter and they do not play games

with their information. They are not known to just say tings or write things up that have no basis in actual

fact. They do not tell people what they want to hear. There is enough folks that do that to sell more paper.

It is far too easy to lose sight with this speculation and the manner in which it continues to evolve into

something it isn't and never was other than a currency revaluation boggles my mind and has always made

me question the validity of most claims. The key factor is they *will* revalue their currency, we hope it is a

good rate, we hope they do not lop, it is always a possibility that no one wants of course. Other than

that, most of what has been spread around about this over the last 2 years or so is simply hype.

Let us hope for the best outcome first for the iraqi people, and for those who have invested in IQD.

If they can actually get this right, it will benefit all of us, but there is no way one can raise this to any

level other than what it is...a currency revaluation in a country that has been war torn and oppressed

for many years, both under Saddam and under conflict. For any of us to think they are ready to burst

forth on the international scene with a 3.- 3.20 level rate of revaluation, we are willfully denying reality.

Thanks for the post Bballs! :)

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 4

Steve and his group broke off from here and made all kinds of emergency calls, a new site, many many predictions and have been right 0% of the time. He spoke of how the contracts were being paid in dinar etc. I told him that it was still being paid by the US gov and he said no, it is dinar. So I showed those guys the link and article where last year the US gov started paying those contracts in dinar as the US dollar was a target for terrorism. Not worth bringing over to this site.

Just be patient and sit back, you will find out all you need to know right here and on fox news. Anything else is pointless especially from PD.

Again, if you pay attention to them it is every day or week etc that they are giving a prediction. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and that is a better record than they have a pd.

lol ok back in another month see ya.

God Bless and GO RV.

• Upvote 6

Oh no problem since we're all fantasizing now about the RV. Hell it is the least I can do for you :blink: Feel free to inquire about anyone anytime <_< for further assistance please call our toll free hotline at 800-555-1212. Peace.

Thanks Bang, hey I called that number and all I heard was what sounded like a huge toilet being flushed over and over. I assume I have that right number then. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you for your post...I think a lot of people are tired of playing the "waiting" game. An RV/RI will be a welcoming thing for a lot of people. Lives will change hopefully for the better, and many charities will benefit. Hope is what keeps us going, and DV family is what gives us the strength to go on.

Thank you for your post...I think a lot of people are tired of playing the "waiting" game. An RV/RI will be a welcoming thing for a lot of people. Lives will change hopefully for the better, and many charities will benefit. Hope is what keeps us going, and DV family is what gives us the strength to go on.

Heh, by the time this RV's the mold on my A$$ will begin intertwining with what's left of my skeletal structure. I will even make the ancient Egyptians mummy's look bad next to what I will look like soon. :blink: Sobbing....Lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Umbertino - I can't retire on $0.10, so needs to be more to be a Huge blessing for me. I think $0.50 would be enough. I have one investment that pays a huge interest, but don't want to put everything in it in case it turns out to be unstable. No point making tons off RV just to lose it getting way to greedy afterward.:rolleyes:

IslandGirl7 - do you need a Tarzan for your Jane on that island?;)

Peace and Prosperity

Umbertino - I can't retire on $0.10, so needs to be more to be a Huge blessing for me. I think $0.50 would be enough. I have one investment that pays a huge interest, but don't want to put everything in it in case it turns out to be unstable. No point making tons off RV just to lose it getting way to greedy afterward.:rolleyes:

IslandGirl7 - do you need a Tarzan for your Jane on that island?;)

Peace and Prosperity

MAAAAYYYYBBBBEEE :lol::lol::lol:

My first response to this was who is saying what. Just yesterday someone posted info about just returning from Iraq and the people there are hopeless. I guess someone forgot to tell them that the dinar is RV ing. Now this comes across and states that it has been announced in Iraq. I let my son read the post and he called his friend whose father is working in Iraq. He said his mother just spoke to her husband and he confirmed the above 3 rate.

I want to jump but until this is made public FOX, CNN I will hold my shout. But come on rv I will dance and shout over it going 1:1.

• Upvote 3

One reason we get conflicting versions is that most people post their opinion. Not saying there is anything wrong with that as long as we all realize that it is just that, an opinion. I am in and out of Iraq several times a year. Most of the time I will be at Kirkush which is a training facility for the Iraqis. Some of you who have been there would know it as Camp Caldwell at Balad Ruz. They all are of the opinion that the value of their money is going to go up, but like us they just guess at when and how much. I like reading the posts because sometimes I learn something that I didn't already know. But still I don't accept anyone's opinion as fact. Like everyone else who has put money into this, I would love to see it RV as soon as possible. But the bottom line is "It will happen when it happens"

the main thing i worry still is the taking off of the 3 zero's.... i just hope they will acknowledge the ones the have the 3 zero's on them (lop) cause thats all i got... i have a bad feeling that this may happen can anyone out there help reassure me that this will not happen?? and why? thanks..

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER...JUST PASSING INFO ALONG...THANKS

Where we are today:

• Dr. Shabibi announced a new rate of $3.10 to $3.20 during the ceremony several weeks ago.

• Dr. Shabibi unveiled the new lower dominations of currency that will be replacing the existing currency with the three zeros.

• Maliki announced on Iraqi TV that the Dinar will change in value to over $3.00.

• All citizens by now know that their currency will change to over $3.00.

• Iraq is revaluating their currency on Israel TV which was huge news.

I figured that maybe since the big scam artist left PD that maybe Steve would get more realistic and talk about whats really happening.....well he sure lost that chance I gave him.....what a load of crap......he must really think those members over at PD are half brain dead......anyone with the slightest amount of intelligence can read this and know that he is making all this up.......he is really getting creative now.....maliki was on tv announcing it huh? Really?? And what about those new denoms?? Thats funny.....cant seem to recall seeing ANYTHING period on the new bills.....but Steve must be super duper special cause I guess he is the only one in the entire world that knows about this....man what a guy....I would just love to be his best friend cause it looks like he is the ONLY one who will know when the RV is and will probly be the only one cashing in too!! He sure is swell!!! :lol::lol: And after reading those bulletins I will have to just take a wild guess and say that EVERYTHING he wrote in this post is also a disney story....he must have a lot of time on his hands to think up this stuff.....

the main thing i worry still is the taking off of the 3 zero's.... i just hope they will acknowledge the ones the have the 3 zero's on them (lop) cause thats all i got... i have a bad feeling that this may happen can anyone out there help reassure me that this will not happen?? and why? thanks..

Wish I could bro....but its still a possibility unfortunately.....thats the whole risk factor in this investment....we cant be sure of ANYTHING....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I agree 100% with you Keep. You have always been a straight shooter and tell it like it is. However, there are too many people on this site that just want fluff. If you dont give them fluff, they will -1 you, and then call you a basher. When did speaking the obvious become bashing? They believe we should all think possitive and keep our head in the clouds. Well, I still HOPE possitively, but I also THINK intelligently. Yes I want there to be an RV, but there is absolutely no certainty to it ever happening. I for one Hope and pray that it will, but there is no for sure. For your speaking like it is, I give you a +1.

Here come all the minuses!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

As one poster stated back in December thay after the Government is formed it shuold RV within or at two weeks. That poster was shot down and never posted again, "that" poster had a good read for a rumor, so two weeks after the all the seats are seated and voted on and passed will see.

Another POSTER stated March 24th in rumors for all that is worth in a world of hopes and wants.

If we all are lucky enough for the RV to happen while the real estate is so low, we will be able to make a killing !

SO SUNATTHEBEACH, FUNKINGGREAT to have a rumor with so much hopes and wants to stir it up! B)

I figured that maybe since the big scam artist left PD that maybe Steve would get more realistic and talk about whats really happening.....well he sure lost that chance I gave him.....what a load of crap......he must really think those members over at PD are half brain dead......anyone with the slightest amount of intelligence can read this and know that he is making all this up.......he is really getting creative now.....maliki was on tv announcing it huh? Really?? And what about those new denoms?? Thats funny.....cant seem to recall seeing ANYTHING period on the new bills.....but Steve must be super duper special cause I guess he is the only one in the entire world that knows about this....man what a guy....I would just love to be his best friend cause it looks like he is the ONLY one who will know when the RV is and will probly be the only one cashing in too!! He sure is swell!!! :lol::lol: And after reading those bulletins I will have to just take a wild guess and say that EVERYTHING he wrote in this post is also a disney story....he must have a lot of time on his hands to think up this stuff.....

Wish I could bro....but its still a possibility unfortunately.....thats the whole risk factor in this investment....we cant be sure of ANYTHING....

And since the mo

Man you really dont know what your talkin about...He has never predicted a date, just a rate. It really takes a big man to talk about someone behind their back..You are such an idiot..

And since the mods are gonna review this and not let me post the screw them too. This site has really become a complete pile of ****..signing off now and never coming back.

• Upvote 1

Here is the deal at "the other site" and the other guy. You either believe that his "men on the ground" who are also women, are giving this news because they see it and that it is otherwise secret information, not publicized but picked up by the sleuths they have over in the ME. Either you believe it or you don't. I'd really like to. But is odd that only they seem privy to this positive info, events, focal RV's etc. Hope he is legit. It would be mighty nice if he is....

The picture that 'seems' to be shaping up, to me (and I know you all don't wanna hear this and I hope like heck that I'm wrong), is that they are going to lop three zeros, then revalue to around $3.00.

If they do this, we would see our money approximately triple, but we wouldn't be rich by any stretch.

Again...

I HOPE I'M COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

I HOPE IT REVALUES OVER $3 STRAIGHT OUT AND WE ARE ROLLIN IN IT!!!

Just sayin....

SOMEBODY PLEASE REASSURE ME THAT I AM COMPLETELY WRONG AND WE ARE GOING TO BE QUITTING OUR JOBS SOON!!!

Thanks,

SL2

• Upvote 2

Why is the term "LOP" still roaming the forums? I am still not seeing anything but confusion with this. You are going to issue new currency, only to lop the current currency making it worth less than what it is then rv your currency. Am I the only one who can write it plain as day and make it sound confusing. What are the new bills being introduced? If they are 5, 10 and 25 you are going to have those bills in circulation and then the 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000 but they are going to be worth the same amount as the new bills. I know Iraq may not have it fully together but this just sounds like a avenue even the dumbest person in the world would not follow.

I would think if you want the bills out of circulation, do an RV, give a time limit to cash in and then make the bills no longer worth anything. Now I know some have said, even with US money no longer in circulation you still can sell it or trade it in, but again, this is Iraq and would imagine they can set any law they would like to their currency, so though the reality of the US not being able to make prior bills in circulation worthless does not mean that Iraq abides by the same logic or set of rules. After all, they wiped most of the Saddam currency off the market and deemed it worthless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1