Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART SIX

Scooter

DV TEAM,

I HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN THESE FINAL POST TO "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" !!! THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION THAT NEEDED TO BE CONSOLIDATED HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT BUT VERY VERY ESSENTIAL TO COMPLETE THE FULL PICTURE. NEVERTHELESS, HERE'S WHAT'S FORTHCOMING:

• "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART SIX (BELOW) -- THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, BENCHMARKS, AND SCHEDULES
  • "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART SEVEN (TONIGHT) -- 2010 AND 2011 BUDGETED TABLE INCREASES, MoP PROJECTIONS AND CALENDAR OF EVENTS
  • "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART EIGHT -- (SUNDAY) THE PETRODOLLAR AND THE IMPACT ON "THE TRIFECTA"
  • "THE TRIFECTA THEORY" -- PART NINE -- (TUESDAY) "SCOOTER" CONCLUSIONS AND COMMENTS

I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1TRIFECTACONCLUSIONCOVERPAGE1.png

2BENCHMARKSParisClubandInternationalCompact2.png

3SCHEDULESCombinedWBimfparisV1.png

4WTOSTATUS--MARCH2011.png

• Upvote 8

I like the originals pasted in, but my browser won't recognize the need to pan right when I zoom in enough to read them!

Also, I'm not sure the "Financial restructuring" statement has anything to do with RV. I kept looking for "Tradeable currency" but didn't find it. There must be some kind of WTO requirement that the currency exchange rates be market set, not pegged. I could be wrong, but why would any country trade with another that screws them on the exchange rate? (I must profess total ignorance on this issue).

Peace and Prosperity

FOX,

GREAT QUESTION!!!! I WILL ADDRESS THAT IN MY FINAL SUMMARY ON TUESDAY. IN THE MEANTIME, GO CHECK OUT NUMBER SEVEN IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND WE'LL SPEAK SOON MY FRIEND!!!

BEST,

SCOOTER

Scooter, this information seems to indicate that Iraq could not be part of the WTO until the end of 2011. Am I interpreting this correctly?

• Upvote 2

DDF,

Why thank you young lady!!!! Do you recognize the Paris Club information -- you should because you gave it too me!!!!! That's good stuff DDF!!!

Speak with you soon,

Scooter

Wow Scooter, great info, your the best... Thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 2

Off-the-grid,

Thanks for the comments. Try this when you're in your browser:

CTRL - ZOOM OUT

CTRL + ZOOM IN

Let me know if that doesn't help when viewing the images.

Best,

Scooter

I like the originals pasted in, but my browser won't recognize the need to pan right when I zoom in enough to read them!

Also, I'm not sure the "Financial restructuring" statement has anything to do with RV. I kept looking for "Tradeable currency" but didn't find it. There must be some kind of WTO requirement that the currency exchange rates be market set, not pegged. I could be wrong, but why would any country trade with another that screws them on the exchange rate? (I must profess total ignorance on this issue).

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 2

Charlie911,

Only the best for good friends like you Charlie!!!! LMAO... Thanks for the comment and speak with you soon.

Scooter

THANKS OLD BUDDY, GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE STILL HELPING OUT THOSE OF US THAT JUST SIT IN THE BACK OF THE BUS WITH OUR HELMETS ON AND LICK THE WINDOW!!!

TAKE CARE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

• Upvote 2

Charlie, who do you think is driving that short yellow bus? lol no one but our own little buddy. Why how else do you think he got the nick "SCOOTER" lol

Seriously now,

Thanks for all you do Scoot.

I WOULDN`T WANT ANYONE BUT SCOOT TO BE AT THE WHEEL !!!!!!!

Charlie911,

Only the best for good friends like you Charlie!!!! LMAO... Thanks for the comment and speak with you soon.

Scooter

HERE`S TO SPEAKING TO YOU IN PERSON VERY SOON !!!!

Scooter again you have me floored over the data and materials presented here, I can only hope that the player that wins will be the US. Thank you for the incredible read, research and time you have given us in your studies my friend. Peace.