Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I heard Sunday too....

fortytwo

So a group of very wealthy doctors in Cali, whose information trickled down to me, and is why I got invested in this in the first place, made a call saying that its going down on sunday. Now, they did make a prediction before which was December 27th (if I remember correctly) and that obviously didnt pan out. They have remained quiet since then, but SUPPOSEDLY this group is very wealthy and tied in with alot of big shots (whatever that means, supposedly oil company ceo's and wall street jerk offs). So wanted to post this just so everyone keeps there eyes open saturday night. Peace!!!!

Well I hope their correct this time. It is a positive rumor and many of us like those kinds. +1

Have either you or Bob ever been to Manhattan let alone Wall Street? My guess is no. Which would lead me to believe that your opinion of Wall Street has been determined by what you've read and seen in the media. IE Bernie Jerkoff...I mean Maddoff. Try not to formulate opinions based on what you read but rather on personal experience whenever possible. Lots of hard working men and woman on Wall Street. Lots of greed?...perhaps, but also a lot of what makes this country successful.

Peace

Excellently stated TJ, good advice as well.

I hope its not true as well. But its march now. this was ment to RV so say by many " Gurus" SOON i`ve been hearing SOON for over 2 years...so what do YOU think...but i have other investmets, this is just one...yes i too hope it RV`s soon....but my intel says NOT yet....and proberly not for a long time.

so your saying my screen name got me banned cos i voiced my opinion.no its JUST a name smile.gif

Hey, sorry about the wise crack about your screename. Just because I'm getting frusterated doesn't give me the right to take it out on you. Please accept my sincere apology. I was a jerk. sad.gif