Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I heard Sunday too....

fortytwo

:huh: *sighs* y'all better of saying that it will be on a Monday. <_<

god willing...i hope they are right...i kinda need this right now. but until it happens...i'll have to keep rolling with the punches and keep getting up and ask for more. don't know how much more rounds i can take tho. :tears:

• Upvote 1

So a group of very wealthy doctors in Cali, whose information trickled down to me, and is why I got invested in this in the first place, made a call saying that its going down on sunday. Now, they did make a prediction before which was December 27th (if I remember correctly) and that obviously didnt pan out. They have remained quiet since then, but SUPPOSEDLY this group is very wealthy and tied in with alot of big shots (whatever that means, supposedly oil company ceo's and wall street jerk offs). So wanted to post this just so everyone keeps there eyes open saturday night. Peace!!!!

Hope you're right, or your contacts.... I am skeptical, but you've posted in the right place with all the right caveats to the prediction. I especially am enamored with the reference to "...wall street jerk offs [sic]". You've got my vote!

Cheers!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

So a group of very wealthy doctors in Cali, whose information trickled down to me, and is why I got invested in this in the first place, made a call saying that its going down on sunday. Now, they did make a prediction before which was December 27th (if I remember correctly) and that obviously didnt pan out. They have remained quiet since then, but SUPPOSEDLY this group is very wealthy and tied in with alot of big shots (whatever that means, supposedly oil company ceo's and wall street jerk offs). So wanted to post this just so everyone keeps there eyes open saturday night. Peace!!!!

If any of you thinks they know or has a clue what is going to happen in the middle east

or when is fooling themselves and those that believe these people are even more foolish.

The country of iraq has been dysfunctional and far behind the rest of the world for decades and

it will take decades to bring even some small resemblance of civility, if EVER! The have fought

each other since biblical times.

That is why they have leaders like saddam, ahmedinejad, mubarak and the royals of kuwait and

saudi arabia. They just can't make it without heavy handed tyrants in charge. They don't have the

intelligence or ability to be democratic. The US going in was the worst that could have been done.

Now look at what the US government has created and fostered in the other arab countries there.

You think viable change is around the corner? Not hardly, the worst is yet to happen for them and

the USA for many years to come. What you are seeing is the strides being made for new world

government. In time there will be a new universal world currency and the usd will be worthless.

The US government is the biggest instigator of this change. If you think for 1 minute this whole

thing is about dinar and democracy...well I'll sell ya some prime vacation land in iraq after half

the world becomes rich off dinar.

Think about how many questions you all have daily, how much speculation is thrown about daily and

how much reliability and faith you have in the US government to do the right thing for you "investors in

iraq" to become wealthy. Now think about who is making money, and a lot of it right now off your usd.

I know you will spin what I say more times than a merry go round has in 1 day.

I'm not interested in this scheme but I have family who bought into it. I wish you all the best of luck. But

using the common sense I was born with and my inherent distrust and disdain for the US government

and world politics...the only ones I feel will make much are the.... I'll let you answer that one for yourself.

And no, I don't have a "link" or "intel" to back up what I say...just common sense and watching with both

eyes open. Not blinded by greed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 30

As always if anyone with any incite to this investment OH sorry it should be called a huge gamble.

Would know that there is no such thing as

“It will happen on YAD YAD day”

Time out, BS detector on anyone or anything that states it will RV on YADA day

There isn’t a contact/Intel/insider/in the know person on this planet that can tell you the RV date

SO IN SUMMARY FOLKS FORGET THE BS PERIOD

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

As always if anyone with any incite to this investment OH sorry it should be called a huge gamble.

Would know that there is no such thing as

“It will happen on YAD YAD day”

Time out, BS detector on anyone or anything that states it will RV on YADA day

There isn’t a contact/Intel/insider/in the know person on this planet that can tell you the RV date

SO IN SUMMARY FOLKS FORGET THE BS PERIOD

Piss off... I said keep your eyes open that's all. Take your dinar and invest it in sentence structure.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

If any of you thinks they know or has a clue what is going to happen in the middle east

or when is fooling themselves and those that believe these people are even more foolish.

The country of iraq has been dysfunctional and far behind the rest of the world for decades and

it will take decades to bring even some small resemblance of civility, if EVER! The have fought

each other since biblical times.

That is why they have leaders like saddam, ahmedinejad, mubarak and the royals of kuwait and

saudi arabia. They just can't make it without heavy handed tyrants in charge. They don't have the

intelligence or ability to be democratic. The US going in was the worst that could have been done.

Now look at what the US government has created and fostered in the other arab countries there.

You think viable change is around the corner? Not hardly, the worst is yet to happen for them and

the USA for many years to come. What you are seeing is the strides being made for new world

government. In time there will be a new universal world currency and the usd will be worthless.

The US government is the biggest instigator of this change. If you think for 1 minute this whole

thing is about dinar and democracy...well I'll sell ya some prime vacation land in iraq after half

the world becomes rich off dinar.

Think about how many questions you all have daily, how much speculation is thrown about daily and

how much reliability and faith you have in the US government to do the right thing for you "investors in

iraq" to become wealthy. Now think about who is making money, and a lot of it right now off your usd.

I know you will spin what I say more times than a merry go round has in 1 day.

I'm not interested in this scheme but I have family who bought into it. I wish you all the best of luck. But

using the common sense I was born with and my inherent distrust and disdain for the US government

and world politics...the only ones I feel will make much are the.... I'll let you answer that one for yourself.

And no, I don't have a "link" or "intel" to back up what I say...just common sense and watching with both

eyes open. Not blinded by greed.

Calm down already!!! Don't be a bummer :angry: This is not a scheme or a scam...and please don't cry for us or your family while we are laughing all the way to the bank :P GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

JMO.....If an RV would take place I think it would be at the close of business on March the 17th. Because 18th and 19th are religious holidays and Iraq banks are closed and we all know that the 20th a Sunday our banks are closed. Gives them time to prepare.JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 5

JMO.....If an RV would take place I think it would be at the close of business on March the 17th. Because 18th and 19th are religious holidays and Iraq banks are closed and we all know that the 20th a Sunday our banks are closed. Gives them time to prepare.JMO. Peace.

Green Beer on the house!!! Go RV!!! :lol::lol::lol: