Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Sunday?

robear

Just for Mr. Happy if you can believe this.

Reogang Rumor: Found at The GET Team 3/11/11

March 11, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

[reogang] I was told that the RV is scheduled for Sunday…. they are all set to do the summit on the 15th…. there is a huge celebration going on in the white house….

[reogang] iraq was advised to blow smoke and mirrors until all is done..

[reogang] don’t shoot the messenger but this was told to me about 30 minutes ago…

[millionday] reogang Thanks my friend!! Great news that goes right along with everything else!!

[reogang] I just received a phone call from a contact who has a contact in the US Treasury...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 9

LOL I wont shoot you. I JUST DONT BELIEVE YOU! Why would you be given intel on what is happening in IRAQ from our GOVT?

If this were a stock in trade it would be unlawful to leak out any intel. YET THIS IS A MUCH BIGGER EVENT! This would not be let out so that someone would know (like you) and all of the news casts dont!?

NO WAY! People this will not be something any of us will have intel on. USE YOUR BRAINS. It might be SUNDAY by this posts luck. But no one knows on this site a Day or Date or Time!

What I am saying you can take to the bank! Dont trust the hype on this site. Trust KNOWN and TRUE FACTS only.

Go RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

LOL I wont shoot you. I JUST DONT BELIEVE YOU! Why would you be given intel on what is happening in IRAQ from our GOVT?

If this were a stock in trade it would be unlawful to leak out any intel. YET THIS IS A MUCH BIGGER EVENT! This would not be let out so that someone would know (like you) and all of the news casts dont!?

NO WAY! People this will not be something any of us will have intel on. USE YOUR BRAINS. It might be SUNDAY by this posts luck. But no one knows on this site a Day or Date or Time!

What I am saying you can take to the bank! Dont trust the hype on this site. Trust KNOWN and TRUE FACTS only.

Go RV

WELL SAID!!!

Too Funny, last i heard summit was postponed remember.

Arab League Summit in Baghdad Postponed

Posted on 04 March 2011. Tags: Arab League, Arab League Summit

Arab League Summit in Baghdad Postponed

Iraq has agreed to postpone an Arab League summit scheduled for March 29 in Baghdad, a government official said on Thursday, according to a report from Reuters.

The move reportedly came following a request from Arab foreign ministers because of turmoil in some countries in the region.

“It has been agreed to postpone holding the Arab summit for a maximum period until May 15 in order to understand the situations which are taking place now in some countries,” said Ali al-Moussawi, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s media adviser.

“The postponement has nothing to do with Iraq, which is ready to hold this summit.”

The Arab League summit is viewed as important for Iraq’s reintegration into the Arab world. A successful summit would help Iraq to reassure its neighbours, mainly Sunni Arab-dominated governments, who view the rise of Iraq’s Shi’ite majority with suspicion and fear the growing influence of Shi’ite-dominated Iran.

It would also be a test of the readiness of its army and police as U.S. troops prepare to withdraw fully by the end of the year.

Just for Mr. Happy if you can believe this.

Reogang Rumor: Found at The GET Team 3/11/11

March 11, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

[reogang] I was told that the RV is scheduled for Sunday…. they are all set to do the summit on the 15th…. there is a huge celebration going on in the white house….

[reogang] iraq was advised to blow smoke and mirrors until all is done..

[reogang] don’t shoot the messenger but this was told to me about 30 minutes ago…

[millionday] reogang Thanks my friend!! Great news that goes right along with everything else!!

[reogang] I just received a phone call from a contact who has a contact in the US Treasury...

LOL

Well, we have only invested and we only surf these sites because we believe that the Dinar will RV. Yah, I know the White House is not doing back flips, but there has to be a day when it does happen. The time is right. Bush, may or may not be there. The Saudis now demonstrated. Just saying the intel may be wrong, but, in spite of that, think we are really, really close. At least Sunday shows a glimmer of hope. Heaven knows, the world needs a glimmer.

its my own fault for even coming to the rumors section. what a joke. this rumor section should be removed all together. but then there would be no place for people to make up such crap B) i gotta stop coming to this section. damb, they got me again.

• Upvote 1

i think i would believe it more if the dish network guy was gettin drivin around by his limo driver on their way to pick up the bank teller on there way to the us treasury to call the un and press the big RV button. IF and ONLY IF this were in the story then and only then would i empty the bank accound and sell off all assets to buy more dinar. so sorry not today... :lol::lol::lol:

My Uncle is the second lieutenant to the second in command at the CBI. This will absolutely RV at $3.58 and LOP at the same time. Enjoy!

FFS! I like a good rumor but it must at least be sensible and reasonable for subject to discuss, Please pardon me in advance but this sounds like BS. Peace.