Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Basic Answer if there is one..

NoviceInvestor

Good Morning...

Is this RI/RV going to happen ...or is it just a pipe dream...I read all here that say its going to be tomorrow ..next week...next year etc etc...I am patiently waiting for something to happen but I do know if I was a citizen of Iraq I would not be so patient... :So I am wondering on all your predicted dates

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Relax and just let it happen. It'll all be over in no time.

Agree, to many countries never mind people are heavily invested in the New Iraq. It stands to reason they are already in the know as far as rate and date etc. I'm certain the US has allot tied up in the Iraqi currency as well as their markets. 10yrs of war costs allot of money and you can bet we already have deals in place for some type of repayment. Peace.

My brother has been in since 05'. He didn't tell me about the investment until this Feb, as he figures one quack in the family's enough. I just your avg Joe, but seems like everything that they need to do is lining up. But here again, why freak over something we have no control of. Of course I'll partake in a nice shot of Jaeger when it does RV! Come on Shabs, lucky 3! :)

Goeers - "Relax and just let it happen. It'll all be over in no time." That what the proctologist told me.

I did and he did and it was. Glad its over and I'll be most glad when this is over. Many have been in this for a very long time. I'm quite new so hang on its going to be a journey. He who endures to the end shall be saved.