Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/11/2011

Doc31

Yep it's Friday so no CBI auction ... I thought it worth posting the oil and metals though ... and here is why

2dlurkl.jpg

Obviously the Iraqis missed the wave that was set up for them ... Oil $106 ... Gold $1443+ ... Silver over $36.50 ... my ... my ... what a shame ... perfect waves don't come along often ... nice ones ... good ones ... but rarely perfect! The set up seemed surreal ... intel blocked (gag order??) ... news articles fit only to take to the out-house for ... well you get the picture ... al-Maliki actively trying to distract us so that we won't see Shabibi/the UST reps/CBI at work. More riots ... police and citizens killed. What a waste!

As I typed this with only a half cup of coffee in me ... I realized that I was lightly humming the 1966 hit by the Mamas and the Papas ... "Monday, Monday" ... I chuckled and quickly switched to something only slightly more current ... the 1974 Jimmy Buffet hit "Come Monday" which seemed only right as it is more geographically appropriate for me.

Still chuckling but remembering that they had missed another wave I began to go through the song list brought to us by other members here ...

It's been Such A Long Time - Boston

It's A Long Way There - Little River Band

We Ain't Got Nothing Yet - Blues Magoos

Celebration - Kool & The Gang

Only The Strong Survive - Jerry Butler

Sooner or Later - Grass Roots

I Like Dreaming - Cliff Richards

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies

Highway To Hell

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

Theme song from Beverly Hillbillies

"Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen

"Wouldn't It Be Nice" Beach Boys

"Daydream Believer" Monkeys

"They're Coming to Take Me Away"

Bangles "Manic Monday"

Money-Pink Floyd

Help-Beatles

Wont Get Fooled Again-The Who

Patience-Guns&Roses

Can't Always Get What You Want-Stones

The Boomtown Rats...I don't like Mondays.

Randy Montana, "Tuesdays Gone"

Calloway - I wanna be rich

Annie Lennox - Why

Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi

And with that I had laughed my way into a better mood ... I realize that I didn't address a single news article today ... I just wasn't in to it ... if I've wasted your time I apologize ... I needed some encouragement and I wanted to set the tone for the weekend with my wife. Light ... fun!

My thanks to Kc7zzn for setting up the poll that elicited these great musical ideas for entitling our journey as well as all of you who contributed above ... you made me laugh!

A dear friend of mine recently accused me of posting some things on only "Sanka in a Dixie Cup" ... (a nice way of saying ... I had "phoned a couple in") ... and perhaps that is what I've done here. But if you needed to be encouraged and laugh a bit after a rough non-productive week watching clowns ... and this made you smile ... even a little ... then my time wasn't wasted here.

Live ... love ... laugh ... smile!

Peace to you all and a great weekend!

Doc31

PS After my post yesterday someone did transcribe and post Frank26 chat ... thanks to all responsible including KTFM, Frank26, staff/group/etc and whomever put in the time to transcribe.

www.cbi.iq

• Upvote 11

Doc,

You always initially surprise me when you post CBI Auctions on a Friday!!! Ha, I think you did it last Friday but for the same reason you did today. Except, the stats were on the up & up.... Now they're on the down & down. Eh, gas at the pump is still expensive but I've noticed it has dropped in prices around my town in several places. So to see the crude value decrease is not a surprise to me. They seem to follow each other pretty closely.

If a run on crude has to be a perfect storm.. I feel we'll see crude rise again in the near future as demands of oil increases due to summer demand due to increased driving :)

Doc, appreciate what you do!

Thanks Doc. That works for me. Slightly disappointed by the silver drop, but oh well. Have you noticed the uncanny name similarity between the "Tuesdays gone" artist and a certain DV site founder? Hmmm. Or that the first three letters of the name...Mon...could mean Monday. Or if you use the alpha numeric of the Ad from Adam it's gives you 14. RV Monday I guess. In jest of course.

Always appreciate your posts. I saw the caption "perfect wave" thinking this had underlying connotations to Japans earthquake and Tsunamis. Lets all take our mind off of this investment and hope the best for that wonderful nation and the possible countries to be affected by "the perfect wave"

• Upvote 1

Always appreciate your posts. I saw the caption "perfect wave" thinking this had underlying connotations to Japans earthquake and Tsunamis. Lets all take our mind off of this investment and hope the best for that wonderful nation and the possible countries to be affected by "the perfect wave"

AMEN!

Doc, NEVER a waste of time. I needed the laughter and singing each of these songs in my head. Speaking of voices in the head, where is Possum?????????????

Thank you again and I see you are in Sw Florida, I am in Tampa and enjoying the beautiful Florida weather.

Linny

• Upvote 1

My husband and I went through your song list...we played some...we laughed and enjoyed. A lighter mood is always nice while observing people riding up and down on the roller coaster. You and your wife have a good day/week and thanks for all you do. It's always appreciated and welcomed. :D:)