Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCGS

Keipher

I saw this on DD's site. I too have had problems with them, and wouldn't recommend buying from them. It took two months for them to ship my order (only 100k) and when I go it, they had only sent a single 25k note.

Before they sent out my order I emailed them 4 or 5 times with no response. I finally had a friend with contacts intercede and they acknowledged my order finally. I got my shipment Monday and it was short 75k. I've tried calling at least 30 times and it's ALWAYS busy. I've sent several email with no response, and now I read this. I'm giving them till Friday before I go to both the BBB and the US Treasury Dept to file complaints. My advice is to stick to Dinar Trade. I've had zero problems with my other orders from them.

Here is the post. I don't know of the validity of the BBB complaints, and I'm not sure if they are crooked or just incompetent:

TIDBIT: I will say this time and again, just because someone is involved in the Dinar in some capacity or anther, doesn’t mean they are a stand-up person or business. Please use your God-given discernment capabilities to sort out in your mind who you should trust. Those I introduce to you, such as Dinar Trade, The Currency Vault, and Dinar Profits, I know are legitimate. Stick with what you know and how you feel. Stay away from those on the fringe. Stories like what are shared below are unfortunately what makes the Dinar have a bad wrap as a “scam”. People make this a scam, not the investment itself. Very sad… – DD

Hello,

I would like to share with you what my friend has experienced with a currency dealer, SCGS in Lead, SD. In late December she placed an order for one million dinars. Nearly five weeks passed before this company charged her credit card for the order. Approximately two weeks later they claimed to have shipped the dinar order, but provided no tracking info. Three weeks later the dinar has still not arrived. They have a constant busy signal on their phone line and if you receive an email response it is the same generic one they are sending to anyone else that has not received their order.

I found out today they have 5 complaints filed against them at the BBB and they are bad news. Over the past year I have placed orders with Dinar Trade and receive excellent service. I always received tracking info and received my dinars timely. They are a professional, reputable company. If you would be so kind as to keep my email address confidential and inform your readers of my friend’s experience, it may save someone else from going through this. My friend plans to place her next dinar order with Dinar Trade, hopefully before the RV!

Thanks!

DD Site Member

———————–

Another DD Site Member Reports…

This is in response to a post regarding orders made to SCGS. I placed an order to SCGS.US on January 2, 2011 and was charged for it on January 24,2011. I have not received my order either. I contacted the BBB and was given the same info. 5 complaints. I have emailed and called SCGS numerous times and have been given the runaround. In one response, I was told that if I would return the dinar, they would refund my money.

I reminded them that according to their shipping procedures, I am supposed to go to the post office and sign for it. I have signed for nothing. They also told me that it could take up to 6 weeks to be delivered after they shipped. My Post Master said “B-LL S–T”. The Post Master suggested that I follow through with action.

My last response was that it must have been lost in the mail and they will replace my order. That message was sent to me on March 1, 2011. Still no dinar. I have contacted the South Dakota Attorney Generals office and was told by the AG representative to file the complaint through their on-line complaint form. I did so and am getting some action. Here is the link to their on-line complaint form.

Dinarjr

http://atg.sd.gov/Consumers/HandlingComplaints/ConsumerComplaintForm.aspx

———————

Online Dinar Orders

Not sure if the people who sent you the info on the dinar scam by that company know this but if they ordered with their credit card, they normally can file a complaint with the CC co (Visa, Amex etc) that they did not receive the item and normally they will refund it and fight with the seller/shipper.

Just a way to protect everyone in case they didnt know… :)

DD Site Member

———————–

In response to member post about Dealer SCGC in Lead S.D……I had about the same problem over a year ago with the same dealer….I finally got my dinars, only after several heated phone calls….all phone calls were in the middle of the day….Hope this helps…

Old Marine 31

I read of things like this happening to people and it just makes me feel sick. Mostly because I have, fortunately, never had to live through that kind of BS when buying dinar.

So, for anyone wanting to buy dinar, and wanting to use their credit card, of course there are a lot of companies on line you can use. But if you are in Canada, or want to order from a Canadian source, I can offer one that is absolutely the best, in my book.

NewIraqDinar ... out of Montreal, a person named Chris, who has become a good friend over the last couple of years. They get their dinar from Jordan, and if it isn't available right away, which is not usually the case but sometimes happens, they let you know how soon it can be ready if you just email Chris and tell her what you want. I had one order arrive that I thought was short a package, there being about eight in the order. I emailed them and they called back and without any fuss sent me a replacement. I felt really stupid the next day when I found the missing packet, which had fallen to the floor and was being used as a hockey puck in the hallway by my three cats. So, of course I called and told them please to bill me for the one they sent. They were appreciative of my honesty but I was very appreciative, and surprised, by their desire to maintain customer confidence.

Just thought it might help someone who is wondering who they can trust.

No, I am not involved in selling, this is just my own experience in buying. And I am happy enough to want to share it if the information is useful.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

At the time I placed my order, all the major site had went up to $200.00 per 100k and they were at $150.00. I took a chance and got burned. You live and learn, right? I've been assured by an acquaintance that they will fix it and send me extra for my trouble, but I'm starting to doubt it after reading that post. We shall see.

Either way, it isn't worth doing business with them.

I saw this on DD's site. I too have had problems with them, and wouldn't recommend buying from them. It took two months for them to ship my order (only 100k) and when I go it, they had only sent a single 25k note.

Before they sent out my order I emailed them 4 or 5 times with no response. I finally had a friend with contacts intercede and they acknowledged my order finally. I got my shipment Monday and it was short 75k. I've tried calling at least 30 times and it's ALWAYS busy. I've sent several email with no response, and now I read this. I'm giving them till Friday before I go to both the BBB and the US Treasury Dept to file complaints. My advice is to stick to Dinar Trade. I've had zero problems with my other orders from them.

Here is the post. I don't know of the validity of the BBB complaints, and I'm not sure if they are crooked or just incompetent:

TIDBIT: I will say this time and again, just because someone is involved in the Dinar in some capacity or anther, doesn’t mean they are a stand-up person or business. Please use your God-given discernment capabilities to sort out in your mind who you should trust. Those I introduce to you, such as Dinar Trade, The Currency Vault, and Dinar Profits, I know are legitimate. Stick with what you know and how you feel. Stay away from those on the fringe. Stories like what are shared below are unfortunately what makes the Dinar have a bad wrap as a “scam”. People make this a scam, not the investment itself. Very sad… – DD

Hello,

I would like to share with you what my friend has experienced with a currency dealer, SCGS in Lead, SD. In late December she placed an order for one million dinars. Nearly five weeks passed before this company charged her credit card for the order. Approximately two weeks later they claimed to have shipped the dinar order, but provided no tracking info. Three weeks later the dinar has still not arrived. They have a constant busy signal on their phone line and if you receive an email response it is the same generic one they are sending to anyone else that has not received their order.

I found out today they have 5 complaints filed against them at the BBB and they are bad news. Over the past year I have placed orders with Dinar Trade and receive excellent service. I always received tracking info and received my dinars timely. They are a professional, reputable company. If you would be so kind as to keep my email address confidential and inform your readers of my friend’s experience, it may save someone else from going through this. My friend plans to place her next dinar order with Dinar Trade, hopefully before the RV!

Thanks!

DD Site Member

———————–

Another DD Site Member Reports…

This is in response to a post regarding orders made to SCGS. I placed an order to SCGS.US on January 2, 2011 and was charged for it on January 24,2011. I have not received my order either. I contacted the BBB and was given the same info. 5 complaints. I have emailed and called SCGS numerous times and have been given the runaround. In one response, I was told that if I would return the dinar, they would refund my money.

I reminded them that according to their shipping procedures, I am supposed to go to the post office and sign for it. I have signed for nothing. They also told me that it could take up to 6 weeks to be delivered after they shipped. My Post Master said “B-LL S–T”. The Post Master suggested that I follow through with action.

My last response was that it must have been lost in the mail and they will replace my order. That message was sent to me on March 1, 2011. Still no dinar. I have contacted the South Dakota Attorney Generals office and was told by the AG representative to file the complaint through their on-line complaint form. I did so and am getting some action. Here is the link to their on-line complaint form.

Dinarjr

http://atg.sd.gov/Consumers/HandlingComplaints/ConsumerComplaintForm.aspx

———————

Online Dinar Orders

Not sure if the people who sent you the info on the dinar scam by that company know this but if they ordered with their credit card, they normally can file a complaint with the CC co (Visa, Amex etc) that they did not receive the item and normally they will refund it and fight with the seller/shipper.

Just a way to protect everyone in case they didnt know… :)

DD Site Member

———————–

In response to member post about Dealer SCGC in Lead S.D……I had about the same problem over a year ago with the same dealer….I finally got my dinars, only after several heated phone calls….all phone calls were in the middle of the day….Hope this helps…

Old Marine 31

dinar trade

I read of things like this happening to people and it just makes me feel sick. Mostly because I have, fortunately, never had to live through that kind of BS when buying dinar.

So, for anyone wanting to buy dinar, and wanting to use their credit card, of course there are a lot of companies on line you can use. But if you are in Canada, or want to order from a Canadian source, I can offer one that is absolutely the best, in my book.

NewIraqDinar ... out of Montreal, a person named Chris, who has become a good friend over the last couple of years. They get their dinar from Jordan, and if it isn't available right away, which is not usually the case but sometimes happens, they let you know how soon it can be ready if you just email Chris and tell her what you want. I had one order arrive that I thought was short a package, there being about eight in the order. I emailed them and they called back and without any fuss sent me a replacement. I felt really stupid the next day when I found the missing packet, which had fallen to the floor and was being used as a hockey puck in the hallway by my three cats. So, of course I called and told them please to bill me for the one they sent. They were appreciative of my honesty but I was very appreciative, and surprised, by their desire to maintain customer confidence.

Just thought it might help someone who is wondering who they can trust.

No, I am not involved in selling, this is just my own experience in buying. And I am happy enough to want to share it if the information is useful.

:)

smee2

What has happened to SCGS.us? Did Treasury Dept, Atty.Gen or BBB close down their business operation? The SCGS.us site has disappeared from the internet. Does anyone know where SCGS is? Does anyone have any good reports about SCGS? Any info would be appreciated.

IF YOU WANNA ORDER DINAR AND PAY WITH CREDIT CARD, THEN GO TO EBAY AND PAY WIT PAYPAL USING YOUR CC. NOT HARD AT ALL PEOPLE. SIMPLE AND YOU GET GOOD PRICE TOO!

This is true. I have ordered Dinars (among other things) from Ebay numerous times. Just make sure you order from someone who is a "Top-rated seller" and/or has high positive feedbacks.

You do pay a little more sometimes with Ebay, but it's an option if you want to use your credit card via PayPal. B)

I'm new to this. About six months now. Trying to figure out what is what. I tried to wire money today from my bank to the Warka Bank. I was told the information I had, which came from this forum was not legal but actually a scam. They would not wire my money. What I'm I suppose to beleive or do? Will someone help me?

As you can see by my post date, I'm reading this thread late.

Keipher don't feel bad, I had similar results. I placed a very small order (small denom. dinars) with them the beginning of February and have received nothing. No live person over the phone, few responses to emails. If they have scammed people, I hope the Fed's shut them down and put them in jail. I guess it's always better to go with companies with a proven track record than the bargain basement of dinar.

peace out. ;)