Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 New Rumors ( One from Okie)

Cash187

* Okie Oil Man Chat: G.E.T. 3/10/11

March 10th, 2011 01:54 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

Mar 10 9:22 AM [janna] 8:32 AM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea–i am like dolly parton this morn–my cup runneth over–there are so much going on and has happened there are no place to start (but it’s all good). I am sure by now all is aware of the clarification from the us treasury regarding tax statues 988 and statue 525–that our investment being in the capitol gains has been recognized. From what i am getting the final seats of the ministrial depts are all settled –meaning–now the complete gov of iraq is formed and opens the door for shabbi to do what he stated in regards to re-valuing iraqi currency once gov is all complete.–another indication of the absolute immenence of this r/v occurring is iraq’s ascension to the w t o scheduled next wednesday. A prerequisite being–that iraq has an internationally recognized currency. Something of monumental importance that will be overlooked by those that have not been following closely the kuwait and iraq situation is that monday the emir of kuwait will be in bagdad monday–that tells us the rest of the story

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the last time the emir of kuwait was in baghdad he went home and gave the citizens of kuwait a lot of money–this time i think it will be the iraq’s that will receive the blessings–short wait time for us–i feel now through next wed will tell the tale–we are looking at the r/v right smack dab in the middle of the eyes. (okieism)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i have it from a source in the us treasury banking committee that the usa has been working on the revisions and clarification of this rare occurrence since last september and just now felt a need to make public what needed to be clarified so we will know what to expect and how this will be handled so all dinars will be tracked and accounted for and also adding new tax payers to the system that may have in the past evaded taxes and will no longer be able to do so

* DonnieR Rumor: don't promote other sites 3/10/11

March 10, 2011 01:56 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

We have received word that we are very very close. It is extremely difficult at this moment to obtain any solid confirmed details as to when the RV is going to take place. We were told it’s not weeks any longer, it is hours or a few more days. Everyone needs to start preparing by contacting a CPA, Tax attorney, Financial Adviser etc. in order to cashing in a timely manner. Get busy folks, when Shabibi pushes that button I’m holding in my hand, we are off to the races and you don’t want to be left behind. Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

Donnie

Tags: no tags

* CAGEtrucker Rumor: don't promote other sites 3/9/11

March 10, 2011 01:06 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[CAGEtrucker] just got off skype call make your own decisions on it, treat as RUMOR if you want. Good things happened today he would not get specific but he said the visitor was the head of IMF he said it appears from all info they got from several places that we will see this on anytime from now to 3/14 and it will be in the 3/15 basket from IMF, not sure how that make sense but good news anyway. his interpretor told him the uncle in the GOI told him with the removal off all UN sanctions Iraq is ready to move forward. DO NOT shoot the messanger just sharing what I heard ok. THANKS

[mikeysue4] Hawkster maybe you really are

[4HisGlory] Robinredhed …ty

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Okie says "the complete GOI of Iraqi is formed..."

But, we read this morning, that it is not, and there are many more issues to be resolved before any RV could take place.

Between the rumors, 'intels", and newsreports... is there any truth in any of this? I dont know if I even believe the news either... We could be hearing/reading one thing, and something completely different is actually happening.

UGH

Everyone needs to start preparing by contacting a CPA, Tax attorney, Financial Adviser etc. in order to cashing in a timely manner.

Sames old Okie crap and same words used by the same people last year.....You would think they could come up with some original stuff after 7 years...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Okie says "the complete GOI of Iraqi is formed..."

But, we read this morning, that it is not, and there are many more issues to be resolved before any RV could take place.

Between the rumors, 'intels", and newsreports... is there any truth in any of this? I dont know if I even believe the news either... We could be hearing/reading one thing, and something completely different is actually happening.

UGH

I HEARD A VERY GOOD SAYING ON HERE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO " WATCH WHAT THEY DO AND NOT WHAT THEY SAY" I FOR ONE THINK THAT THE GOI IS SEATED FULLY AND ITS ALOT SMOKE GOING ON,,,, WITH 3 TO SEAT ONE DAY.THE NEXT DAY ONE QUITS.......I THINK THEY HAVE BEEN SEATED SINCE MID FEB.

Thank you for your posting of these predictions, or so called Intel. I personally do not have any intel, and I just read everything I can to get a feel for what is going on.

This intel from these 3 gentlemen, is way contradictary to the articles in the news section. The news section is saying that not only are the ministers not seated, but if Maliki does not get it together very soon, this Maliki government as we know it, is history!

Someone is really wrong, or the news we are getting is really wrong. I know Frank26 says to not believe what they say, but what they do. From what I see, they really are not doing anything, and are saying even less!

I believe in this investment, and know that in the end we will be very happy, but I don't see where following these guys with their intel, is really good mentally or financially. I think that based on some the information they put out there, that there may be people investing, that probably shouldn't. Be that is it may, we all should do our own research, and understand that this is going to happen in Iraq time, not ours, the IMF, WTO, US, European, etc's time.

Other than for entertainment purposes should you read these posts, and in no way, should you make any changes or add to your investment based on their intel. I personally read them, and hope that maybe somewhere in there that we may find some truth, but as much as I enjoy good rumors, and dream about the blessings that we will be enjoying someday, it is purely for enjoyment.

I wish them all the very best, but beware of putting too much credability in their predictions, for your own sanity!!!

GO RV!!!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 3

What did Claude Rains say in Casablanca. "If I were a woman, I think I would be in love with Ric". I feel that way about Okie, and I do not even let gender get in the way. I am in love with Okie because he makes me feel so good. Yes, I am only satiated for maybe an hour, but at least I don't have to have a cigarette afterwards.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Everyone needs to start preparing by contacting a CPA, Tax attorney, Financial Adviser etc. in order to cashing in a timely manner.

Sames old Okie crap and same words used by the same people last year.....You would think they could come up with some original stuff after 7 years...

Kinda scary for a Dinar investor though... Makes u wonder WHY they are doing this.. and How much longer they can..

i just invested $100. if RVed in another 10 more years, it won't hurt me.

I am shakaing my head here. You "invested" a hundred dollars, as in $100. That's all. And you feel that is an "investment".

I am having trouble finding words, and most people know that isn't a problem I usually have. I just don't see a hundred dollars as an "investment' ... a game perhaps, a few scratch and win tickets maybe, but ... investment?

To my way of thinking, and I admit I may be way off according to how others think, an investment is something you put a significant effort into, whether it is an investment of money, or time, or effort ... in the expectation that you have made a good enough decision with your investment that it will pay off in a way that will overshadow the initial investment of money, time, or effort. And an "investment" is something of a risk. There are ways in a financial investment to pick a risk level, high, low, or somewhere in between, depending on what you are investing for, and the chance you are willing to take.

A hundred dollars does not seem like much of a risk, or a chance, or ... well ... an investment. I know we all are "invested" at different levels depending on what we can afford to invest, and what we want it to appreciate to when it matures. We all have ideas of what we want to do with the return on our investment. And they are important things that mean an awful lot to us. I just have not met anyone here who is invested at such a low level. Now I am curious ... is it because you don't trust this investment? or cannot afford more than a hundred dollars? You really have me wondering. Your comments would be welcome.

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I am shakaing my head here. You "invested" a hundred dollars, as in $100. That's all. And you feel that is an "investment".

I am having trouble finding words, and most people know that isn't a problem I usually have. I just don't see a hundred dollars as an "investment' ... a game perhaps, a few scratch and win tickets maybe, but ... investment?

To my way of thinking, and I admit I may be way off according to how others think, an investment is something you put a significant effort into, whether it is an investment of money, or time, or effort ... in the expectation that you have made a good enough decision with your investment that it will pay off in a way that will overshadow the initial investment of money, time, or effort. And an "investment" is something of a risk. There are ways in a financial investment to pick a risk level, high, low, or somewhere in between, depending on what you are investing for, and the chance you are willing to take.

A hundred dollars does not seem like much of a risk, or a chance, or ... well ... an investment. I know we all are "invested" at different levels depending on what we can afford to invest, and what we want it to appreciate to when it matures. We all have ideas of what we want to do with the return on our investment. And they are important things that mean an awful lot to us. I just have not met anyone here who is invested at such a low level. Now I am curious ... is it because you don't trust this investment? or cannot afford more than a hundred dollars? You really have me wondering. Your comments would be welcome.

:huh:

smee2

Wow... This could be one of the most arrogant things I have read on this site.

You might not mean it like that but you just came off as a complete D**che. Do you really think you are that much better than him because he has not invested more that his $100?

noun

the investing of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.

a particular instance or mode of investing.

a thing invested in, as a business, a quantity of shares of stock, etc.

something that is invested; sum invested.

the act or fact of investing or state of being invested, as with a garment.

a devoting, using, or giving of time, talent, emotional energy, etc., as for a purpose or to achieve something: His investment in the project included more time than he cared to remember.

Biology . any covering, coating, outer layer, or integument, as of an animal or vegetable.

the act of investing with a quality, attribute, etc.

investiture with an office, dignity, or right.

a siege or blockade; the surrounding of a place with military forces or works, as in besieging.

Also called investment compound. Metallurgy . a refractory material applied in a plastic state to a pattern to make a mold.

Archaic . a garment or vestment.

Did not see a price limit in any of those definitions. I also invest my time and efforts in this investment as well. It is not just based on amounts.

• Upvote 3

Ohhhhh OKIE you knuckle head clown... LOL Thank you once again for the timely report...

I am curious if anyone here has all his past time lines and intel reports from OKIE (funny guy)? If so please post them here.

SO cute and funny. I dont doubt that he might be correct but he might have been correct so many times previous to this post. RIGHT? Come on now all you old timers here.... AGREE?

Things are looking great for all the reasons of fact that OKIE states. Do not be blind sided from what is mearly rumored i.e. Source in the US TREASURY... Source in the GOI. Source of his spiritual advisor... lol

WHO EVER READS THIS POST USE YOUR BRAIN. COULD HE BE RIGHT? Yes COULD HE BE WRONG? Yesssssss....

If you are new you have not read all his previous posts.

PEACE my brothers and sisters. Go RV!!!! I want this RV as bad as each one of you but keep your eyes on the truth and facts as much as you can when reading RUMORS and POSTS....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning america and ships at sea–i am like dolly parton this morn–my cup runneth over–there are so much going on and has happened there are no place to start (but it’s all good). I am sure by now all is aware of the clarification from the us treasury regarding tax statues 988 and statue 525–that our investment being in the capitol gains has been recognized. From what i am getting the final seats of the ministrial depts are all settled –meaning–now the complete gov of iraq is formed and opens the door for shabbi to do what he stated in regards to re-valuing iraqi currency once gov is all complete.–another indication of the absolute immenence of this r/v occurring is iraq’s ascension to the w t o scheduled next wednesday. A prerequisite being–that iraq has an internationally recognized currency. Something of monumental importance that will be overlooked by those that have not been following closely the kuwait and iraq situation is that monday the emir of kuwait will be in bagdad monday–that tells us the rest of the story

Thank yew okie. It are good to know awl of this. :D

i just invested $100. if RVed in another 10 more years, it won't hurt me.

Not that I have tons (i'm poor) but if that was it I don't think i'd be even 1/1170th as interested in the forums as you are. Now I don't know how much time you are on here just how many posts you have. In fact if it doesn't happen by the end of this month I've decided I'm only looking at forums 1-2 times a week. Not 1-2+ hours a day like I do now. At a 100 i'd just wait for the news or something or just wait for an email to be shot. It wouldn't be enough to ever really effect me much so I wouldn't really care. Just saying.

It's kinda like my friend, His grandma bought all of his. 1k worth. He has nothing vested into this at all. He has never even looked at the news or anything because to him it's like. Well if it happens I'm rich, if not then I'm out nothing.

But to each their own. If 100 is what you got then power to you. 100x better than those with 0. :P

Edited by funkemaster