Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Changes

Jrod007

This may be something and it may be nothing. I don't mean to get everyone too excited, but Forex has changed like I have never seen it before. I watch forex all day and night. I see the changes it makes and I always keep track of what the IQD is doing. As of 7:33 am EST, Thursday morning, the Bid rate is 1,146.3000 and the ask price is 1,189.7000. Now I know that this seems like it s nothing, however, the Bid price has never been this low before. This is honestly the first time I have seen it like this. Now I know there will be those here that say, "Yea, it fluctuates, it goes there daily!" Well I'm here to tell you - they are lying. As I said, I watch Forex all day and I have never seen the IQD at this bid price. Now it may go back up and we will be back where we started, but maybe it won't. We will see soon enough. Once again, this has not happened before, regardless of what the know-it-all nay-sayers think.

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I noticed it was different too. I am new to forex so I don't know what is good and what is bad :confused:

Well it always fluctuates an the ask price has been here before but what caught my eye was the bid price, as it has never been this low before,even if it is only a few numbers lower. Just hoping!

• Downvote 3

This may be something and it may be nothing. I don't mean to get everyone too excited, but Forex has changed like I have never seen it before. I watch forex all day and night. I see the changes it makes and I always keep track of what the IQD is doing. As of 7:33 am EST, Thursday morning, the Bid rate is 1,146.3000 and the ask price is 1,189.7000. Now I know that this seems like it s nothing, however, the Bid price has never been this low before. This is honestly the first time I have seen it like this. Now I know there will be those here that say, "Yea, it fluctuates, it goes there daily!" Well I'm here to tell you - they are lying. As I said, I watch Forex all day and I have never seen the IQD at this bid price. Now it may go back up and we will be back where we started, but maybe it won't. We will see soon enough. Once again, this has not happened before, regardless of what the know-it-all nay-sayers think.

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

Its Headed in the right direction for sure! :)

Look at Feb. 19

I'm the farthest thing from a Forex Guru. But what seems somewhat interesting (at least to me) is not the bottom but the top peak. According to this chart the peak seems to have dropped. Although an insignificant amount, it still looks like it dropped. Does this really mean anything? Hopefully someone with more knowledge of Forex can answer that because I certainly can not.

Also, I get XE.com on my mobile and everyday it says the same thing 1.0000 IQD /0.0008 USD. Midday yesterday that changed to 1.0000 IQD/0.0009 USD and remains that way today. Again extremely insignificant but a change none the less.

To put all these changes in perspective, I think we need to look at them in percent changes as opposed to straight numerical changes. A change to 1189 may seem a lot, especially if it's displayed on the charts the way it is, but that's only a change of a little over 1.5%. From what I know, that's well within the range of normal flucutations against other currencies. No big deal.

To put all these changes in perspective, I think we need to look at them in percent changes as opposed to straight numerical changes. A change to 1189 may seem a lot, especially if it's displayed on the charts the way it is, but that's only a change of a little over 1.5%. From what I know, that's well within the range of normal flucutations against other currencies. No big deal.

Thanks coldwarvet!