Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A source reveals that al-Maliki will not submit candidates for the ministries of security today because of the many differences between his and blocks

dflake

A source reveals that al-Maliki will not submit candidates for the ministries of security today because of the many differences between his and blocks

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/18546/news-details-.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgfd1gZJwM8r2pazPJHNAdCXrrHQw'>http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/1/18546/news-details-.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgfd1gZJwM8r2pazPJHNAdCXrrHQw

Thursday, 10 March 2011 07:26 GMT

18546 http://www.alsumarianews.com/ NewsDetails

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

A senior source revealed, Thursday, for the existence of differences, "many" of the negotiating team which was formed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the political blocs on the candidates for the ministries of security, ruling out al-Maliki to provide candidates for those ministries during the meeting hosted by the House of Representatives today.

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will not submit candidates for the security ministries, while hosting the meeting of the 40 House of Representatives to be held today," noting that "the negotiating team established by the Maliki coalition of state law has not yet been able to identify candidates for these ministries because of many disagreements with the political blocs. "

The source, who asked not to be identified said that "the negotiating team, which includes leaders in the state of law Abdul Halim Hasan al-Zuhairi and send misleading information to al-Maliki on the candidates from the security ministries because of personal differences with a number of them."

The head of the House of Representatives declared in an intervention during his meeting of 39, which was held last Tuesday, that the Council will host Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at his request in a meeting Thursday to discuss the implications of events and determine the timeframe to bring about needed reforms, while likely to parliamentary sources, provides Maliki hosted by the names of its candidates for security ministries.

The political source revealed early, on Wednesday, the pressure exerted on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to accept the nomination of persons "not convinced by him to" security positions, including Director of the Office of the Adjutant General of the Armed Forces team Farouk al-Araji for the post of Minister of the Interior.

The National Coalition decided during the meeting, on 21 February last, at the home of the President of the National Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari's nomination of National Congress leader Ahmed Chalabi, an official to fill the inner bag as a candidate for the National Alliance, while expressing the Iraqi List, a day after its support for the proposition, asserting their right to nominated by the choice of the Ministry of Defence.

However, leaks indicated that a coalition of state law, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki adheres strongly nominated deputy from the coalition and a leader in the Dawa Party, Adnan al-Asadi of the interior ministry who face rejection by the Sadrists and the Iraqi List, while sources said that al-Maliki will not accept any form Chalabi's nomination for the interior.

He is Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki bags and Ministries of Defence, Interior and National Security Agency since the announcement of the formation of the government is not completed in the atheist and the twentieth of December last, was put up Chalabi as a candidate strong to take the Ministry of Planning, which is still vacant is also occupied by acting leader of the Sadr movement Nassar al-Rubaie.

The Iraqi parliament has been granted, in its meeting held on 21 December last, the confidence of the Government of incomplete headed by Nuri al-Maliki, also saw the meeting also sworn in by the President and members of the Council of Ministers in accordance with Article 79 of the Iraqi Constitution.

You are probably all correct. However, lets just see what happens. Lots of misinformation going around right now. No name given to the source. Just stated as a "senior source". That could be the guy who runs the Kabob stand outside the parliament building. Watch what they do not what they say.

Peace

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You are probably all correct. However, lets just see what happens. Lots of misinformation going around right now. No name given to the source. Just stated as a "senior source". That could be the guy who runs the Kabob stand outside the parliament building. Watch what they do not what they say.

Peace

Good post you are probably correct in this as we do not know the political agenda for the GOI. Peace.

ROFLMAO...biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

This would explain why he wasn't at the Shriners Circus last week. No balls...No Juggle...

Good one Venetiabiggrin.gif +1 for starting my day with a terrible visual but a great laughbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Wishwell.........he was there...you must have missed him.....he was performing under the name of COCO THE CLOWN :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Very sad day. Hard to believe. Well, we believed it would be done today from articles. Maybe we shouldn't believe this one. Who am I kidding? Maliki is on another planet. Well, tomorow's protest will be ugly. He could have avoided it all. Protestors will try to get at him and our troops will have to intervene, and there goes the ball game.

I dont know I think their has got to be someone else pulling strings with this stuff ,like the U.S,WTO or IMF or someone because maliki is getting ready to lose everything and risk going to prison for all that illegal crap he has done in the past if he gets booted out ,because allawi will definately be head hunting his arse.

Well, I suppose one can't be to dissapointed if one never really thought he would do it in the first place. With all I have been seeing leading up to today, I am not at all surprised. It was (and still is) that there is far to much disagreement among the players here to actually seat anyone. Now that is of course if we are not being fed a bunch of horse hockey, which it is quite likely that we are. I think their govt is as formed as it has to be to RV. I really don't think that is the hold up. good excuse to use though. As far as the govt, I really don't see a huge difference between the way they act and our own Democrats and Republicans. I still think we are close. Not gonna let a little smoke burn my eyes; Screws up your vision.