Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My personal responce to 1234

madmanak47

Group: Members Posts: 4 Joined: 26-January 11 Posted Today, 04:24 AM

or Ali his business is in some type of trouble.. Fraud?

It doesn’t take a Genius to steal from people, it just takes Balls look at Berne Madoff.

Me personally I got into it when I got here so there wasn’t an outside influence for me just the knowledge of what happened in Kuwait. I took a look around and figured it was a gamble but what the H@LL I bet on worse thing before and they have blown up in my face.

I often sit and think about who these people actually are and where they actually came from. Adam Montana and Ali are ghost’s in cyberspace I have never seen a picture of these men or talked to anyone who has. This could be my fault keep a very small circle of friends in the Dinar World. Mostly the ones that are always in trouble, or lurking in the background.

The movie Scareface comes to mind when I think of Adam for some reason the main character Tony Montana and his motto The world is mine. How much of your world does Adam truly control? Another point that could be made here in the Middle East Adam is considered the first Man it is also used in the Turkish language to define males.

Therefore, if you want to start a conspiracy I have just given you a few blocks to build with. Me personally I don’t think the Feds are in cahoots with the Iraqis to take anything from any of you I just thing you all spent to much time worrying about something that you can’t control. (ie the RV) it isn’t rocket science when these people have had enough they will make their voices heard. Then and only then will something be done to improve the lifestyle of the masses.

Madman Out

Edited by madmanak47
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

The group of people I have gotten into this with all bought from Ali. He is for the lack of a better word a real down to earth man. I have enjoyed two cc with him and spoken with him personally in these calls. Before you imply or implicate to defame someones character you should have more solid evidence. ALI stands to loose allot as he is a currency dealer and sells more than just Dinars, his reputation is all he has. Further if he was as you say a fraud he would have been hung out to dry by the US Treasury. His license is current and up to date has been since 2004. Peace.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

The group of people I have gotten into this with all bought from Ali. He is for the lack of a better word a real down to earth man. I have enjoyed two cc with him and spoken with him personally in these calls. Before you imply or implicate to defame someones character you should have more solid evidence. ALI stands to loose allot as he is a currency dealer and sells more than just Dinars, his reputation is all he has. Further if he was as you say a fraud he would have been hung out to dry by the US Treasury. His license is current and up to date has been since 2004. Peace.

very well put bane...i enjoy reading your responses..thanks :)

RIGHT ON MADMAN!!! I'LL STEP OUT AND BACK YOU UP.LOOKS LIKE YOU STEPED ON A FEW TAILS THERE. :P I GOT INTO THIS THROUGH A LONG TERM FRIEND.LOVE THIS SITE DON'T GET ME WRONG.BUT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HERE WOULD DO BACK FLIPS IF OTHERS ASKED THEM TO...NICE BRINGING UP MADOFF,HELL PEOPLE SAT FACE TO FACE WITH HIM AND STILL GOT SCREWED BUT I GUESS A PHONE OR WEB CONVERSATION IS ALOT MORE SOLID :D I DO BELIEVE IN THIS 100% THOUGH DONT GET ME WRONG...

GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1