Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Encounter & Rate Discussion 3/10/2010 early am

Spoolin

Dont bash me, I am just passing this on from DD.

Hope its true.....

Hi DD,

Had a very interesting experience tonight. My wife and I went to the mall because she wanted to have her eyebrows ‘ threaded “. This technique is supposedly Indian, so I asked the lady behind the counter if she was Indian. She responded ” No, I am from Iraq ” Needless to say I wanted to ask her some questions, but she didn’t seem to speak a lot of English.

First I asked her if the Iraqi Dinar was going to go up in value or Revalue back to Saddam Era value- $3.22- she said ” Yes, and even higher ” I said How much higher, she said ” $ 5 Dollars for every Iraqi Dinar ” Even though I’m a trusting person, I waited until she finished taking care of my wife’s eyebrows and I went up to the counter and wrote it down for her- I asked her again-pointing to my written example… I wrote

$ 1 USD – 1170 IQD under that I wrote 1 IQD = $ 5 USD…..The Iraqi lady then circled the later. I asked her when this would happen, she said soon. Food for thought. Trust in God, He is the source of all things…

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

Hope its true.....

Hi DD,

Had a very interesting experience tonight. My wife and I went to the mall because she wanted to have her eyebrows ‘ threaded “. This technique is supposedly Indian, so I asked the lady behind the counter if she was Indian. She responded ” No, I am from Iraq ” Needless to say I wanted to ask her some questions, but she didn’t seem to speak a lot of English.

First I asked her if the Iraqi Dinar was going to go up in value or Revalue back to Saddam Era value- $3.22- she said ” Yes, and even higher ” I said How much higher, she said ” $ 5 Dollars for every Iraqi Dinar ” Even though I’m a trusting person, I waited until she finished taking care of my wife’s eyebrows and I went up to the counter and wrote it down for her- I asked her again-pointing to my written example… I wrote

$ 1 USD – 1170 IQD under that I wrote 1 IQD = $ 5 USD…..The Iraqi lady then circled the later. I asked her when this would happen, she said soon. Food for thought. Trust in God, He is the source of all things…

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT.... I WISH!!!

post-30948-129973680621_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hope its true.....

Hi DD,

DO US A FAVOR AND KEEP TYHAT BS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME VIDEO TAPE IT AND THEN POST....... YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BREAK ALL YOUR FINGERS FOR POSTING BS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 70

DO US A FAVOR AND KEEP TYHAT BS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME VIDEO TAPE IT AND THEN POST....... YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BREAK ALL YOUR FINGERS FOR POSTING BS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE NICE!!!!! Today is Ash Wednesday....if you don't know what that means, then I suggest you go to church and find out.

:angry:

• Upvote 4

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT.... I WISH!!!

Your wish is almost real..How bout north of 3.21 BG X 1.62=5.21 USD

not going to bash you but come on, 3.22 or 5+ maybe in ten years, more than likely it'll be around .50-1.14

thanks for the post

RV ALREADY!!!

Better sharpen your boinker because your projection is a tad shy!

• Upvote 1

Some people need to follow the old saying. If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all. Instead of taking out on someone what you should be taking out on your self. No one held a gun to your head and made you get into this investment so if you don't believe or like what someone is posting just click the back button and go on.But hey thats just my feelings about all this rude degrating that is going on.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

You need to chill. He passed it on from DD and asked for no one to bash. It's ok, cause obviously you can't read, so let me help you! This section is called RUMORS. Don't know what it is? Go look it up! And he said he was simply passing information along. Oh, you don't like that? Well why don't you go take some Xanax and get off the forums, jerk.

• Upvote 11

I think JMO, many of us are just spent on these types of articles? I think many of us have become cynics to those that bring in any outside information to us, if we do not like what we hear we BASH away. I think the individual took a bold step, he even said NOT MY POST? what has he done wrong? I mean I will be the first to say that I can be a mean Old Bastard at times but this is becoming The Norm in every thread. WTF is wrong with us, maybe if we all meet up and have a discussion given the current mood we will just kill each other off? FFS, Lighten UP! JMO. Peace.

Are we getting desparate? Don't want to bash, but any mention of $3 to $5 is bogus, as is any mention of $0.10. At this point, we just need closure. Why don't we talk about good movies - here's one - "Naschi - a dog's life". Really, a sweet, sweet story. But, in mentioning this, do not ignore the classics. Last night watched "It should happen to you" with Judy Holliday and Jack Lemon's first movie.

Are we getting desparate? Don't want to bash, but any mention of $3 to $5 is bogus, as is any mention of $0.10. At this point, we just need closure. Why don't we talk about good movies - here's one - "Naschi - a dog's life". Really, a sweet, sweet story. But, in mentioning this, do not ignore the classics. Last night watched "It should happen to you" with Judy Holliday and Jack Lemon's first movie.

Why do you think it can't go any higher than 10%? 4 years ago i would say the samething but i don't know these days. Too many things happening.......

I asked my cat if it is going to RV, he said " Meow" then I said are you sure? he said "Meow" I then wrote down Meow and Meow on a papper and he said "Meow" Just wanted to pass this along.

You sure got a smart cat.

BE NICE!!!!! Today is Ash Wednesday....if you don't know what that means, then I suggest you go to church and find out.

:angry:

Agreed that he should be nicer than that..... But on the "Ash Wednesday" reference.....Totally irrelevant

I believe your entire story. It happened and it went down just like you said it did.

Here's my thing though. Just because somebody is from California doesn't mean they know when weed will become legal. I'm sure they have an opinion, just like this lady had her take on the dinar. I say it was either wishful thinking or she's been reading ramblings on DV and such.

• Upvote 1

Wow! One person talks to an "Eyebrow Threader" and one person has talked to Jesus....just don't know who to listen to anymore.

and Spoolin,

Thank you for posting these. I toss every rumor around even though it's been pretty much for Sxxxx and Giggles. I can't wait for the day someone queries all of the rumors to see who, or what projected the date and rate correctly.

So no bashing from me..we know you're just passing info hoping like the rest of us, that we hit on something. In the meantime its tragically fun to ponder. We have

Boots on the Ground

Brows on the Ground (eyebrows)

Banker Tellers at the window

Cabbies

Dogs

Magic Eight Balls

Psychics

Poets

Oilmen

People picking up trash off the floor in meetings

Tea Leaf Readers

Other countries who already RV'd their IQD

I'd say things are getting desperate for good intel. Have we had any? The only contributions I could make would be...

We could call IRS and tell them we would like to start pre-paying our projected capital gains and request they provide us with an estimated payment (rate) and schedule. (date)

My desperate last ditch effort and absolutly last resort would be.ohmy.gif .to call a family member who spent a majority of his life as an engineer in the ME..mainly Saudi..but still.has many contacts. Only problem..he suffers from periodic bouts of dementia...LOL..wouldn't have a clue how to speculate when there is a clear day there, regardless, his feedback may not be too far off from what some people have been sharing with us.blink.gif

Wishwell11