Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what's with all this intel

76er

Can someone please come up with CONCRETE information about the RV, other than the TRASH being posted from" a cousin whose brother's wife knows a friend whose friend cannot lie?"

When the RV hits, we will all know about it.

Can someone please come up with CONCRETE information about the RV, other than the TRASH being posted from" a cousin whose brother's wife knows a friend whose friend cannot lie?"

No, because there is none...

Edited by JoeB
  • Upvote 1

No, because there is none...

You dudes are beauts. If there was concrete intel then everyone would be invested & this would be a no brainer. But that aint the case ..& there is solid intel but you dudes dont no where to look. Little hint . Israel announced Iraq was exchanging large denoms for small in country."NationalNewsRelease". Gee wonder what that means?

I have a slow brown crawler howlin at me So..I must excuse myself.

When the RV hits, we will all know about it.

You are a newbie and have much to learn and research.....there are no absolutes in this RV just as there are no absolutes in life! Stay positive and do your homework. This will happen eventually and we must all be patient!

;)