Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will sell My VIP and 8.5 million Dinar for 9K .... Can not wait any longer .... Have waited for more than 6 years,,,,, Need to get out.

$2,500 offers lol I am going to laugh at you people making such low offers when people offer you like 20% of the money you invested into the dinar when you sell yours back.

Dude just sell back to DT trader or a 5/3 bank thats your best bet I think

• Upvote 2

Why would the guy sell at rates lower than what a place like DT would offer him??

Seriously guys, give better offers than that if your serious... Don't low-ball the guy

They're the type that like to kick some one when they're down :(

• Upvote 1

The dealer you bought from will buy your dinars back. Sorry you are so weak. Stay poor my friend.

It just sickens me to open a post from someone obviously hurting, and read YOUR hurtful response!

Here we have someone like Bushman praying for people he doesnt know and then we have

someone like YOU, being just plain nasty! You need to apologize, not just to him, but to us.

We were not uplifted by your post! If I could give you a minus 10, I would !

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this post..I haven't been here long (invested for awhile, but new to site and posting) but my goodness some of the comments are so mean spirited :( . People are just sharing and asking questions. If you don't agree or have something constructive to say that's one thing but belittling people..especially new people..is something totally different :angry: . I have tried to read and catch up as fast as possible, but there is sooo much to learn and read sometimes it is easier to ask. I for one feel good when I can share info that I have learned to help someone else :D , not annoyed, we are all in this together, and everyone is in a different place with this investment, plus for many of us this is the very first time we've done anything like this...So for future reference...cut us new guys/gals some slack. :blink:

You go islandgirl...I'm an islander myself! Go RV

The dealer you bought from will buy your dinars back. Sorry you are so weak. Stay poor my friend.

WTF is your problem? This person is obviously down for one reason or another, maybe finances or job loss. So my point is Why the F#$k would you even make such a lewd or stupid remark like that? You do not have to feel compelled to respond to every post you run across and certainly have no right to **** on someone when they are down FFS! Grow up and get a life. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 5

GREAT REPLY BanG--Sorry iraqiyodaman that you have to sell, It would be nice if you could hold on to it because this is gonna happen. But none of know when we may be in the same situation as life's surprises cause us to do things we don't want to. I would definitly buy them if I could currently afford them. Maybe you will find a way to keep at least part of them. All our best and good luck

Ya know I got rapped up in my rant on the idiot bashing you that I did not even extend the courtesy of saying to you, I'm so sorry you cannot hang in there for a bit longer with us and I'm definitely sorry for some of the posts to your plight. Is there anyway I can help you out that will allow you to remain in this investment for a bit longer? You can PM me or post under my profile on how to make contact with you if I can help in any way. Take care man and I hope this all sorts itself out prior to your selling of the actual Dinars. Take care man. Peace.

• Upvote 4

REALLY. I can't believe how we can judge some one down on their luck. WHY. We are on this earth to help each other.

Positive words can go along way,But to kick them when they are asking for help,Really. I say to all of you I was a newbie and I'm still a newbie, I don't pretend to know or understand most of this stuff. I like to read and try to understand it. I feel that I dare not ask a question, cause I see what some of the responses are. instead of helping, we hurt. I hope you can find a way to hang in there, Its always darkest before the dawn. Take a breath and think it out. Sell them back to the dealer you got them from. Never cheat your self. People come on,greed is one thing, and unless your first name is God stop judging.Sorry for my rant, but I'm sick of how cruel people are. And for those that don't care about another human, keep you op-ions to your self. The world is not about you.

• Upvote 1

everyones situation is different...you dont know this persons circumstances.

I havent been coming to this site as of late but when I do, I see crap comments like this. I feel like, I'm not missing anything at all.

Deenar, sorry to see your such a jerk. Keep sucking my friend.

• Upvote 1

Deenar.... wow!!! hehe.... you really got beat up on this one????? I really didnt see your comment as being bad, must be alot of new people around here that dont know how much you contribute on behalf of DV. Well my friend..... I will do my best to relieve some pain. I think your comment is neutral at heart, only aimed at a vet gone crazy, so I will plus one you. I know what you meant. Someone with that much invested should know better. He does get what he deserves, IMO2.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Only the truly weak ones accuse others of being weak. Dob't judge till you walk in another's shoes. How can human beings be so mean to other's whom they do not even know.

May your Dinar investment burn in your family's home. A**

Try not to be so hateful, please/..... Deenar has brought alot to this forum. Have you checked to see who this person is before you posted? That does not give them the right to blast someone but..... wow. Are your children free from your glare? It is nothing more than that. An investor deenar is commenting on has 8.5 mill? sorry, you dont just drop 9 grand on investement like this unless you know what your doing with your $. To make a public annonouncement that your throwing in the towel at the cusp of the Rv is just really dumb. This guy has lost his marbles or is lying to stir the pot. Some people here say things like that to just get people going, to be irritating to others. They are just as destructive as the pumpers and naysayers. I am not mean in anyway, and sorry if I offended you, but, as with most people I am a realist. This guy should absolutely know that he can get face value for his dinar, he announced it on purpose, just to work people like you and deenar up. Focus danielson!!!smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well Here is a site called GID Associates they buy and sell buy at 940.00 so you would get back about 9500 better than what you are asking.

But if your in money trouble sorry for you. You do what you need to do.

Good luck

940 * 8.5 = 9500? humm......interesting

• Upvote 1

We are all feeling the pangs of waiting. If at all possible, can you wait a little longer? Life can be tricky sometimes.

I know you will be miserable if after you sell, bang, RV happens. Patience is the virtue you should be praying for at this time.

Hang in there, and tight, my friend

aspromised

Ya know I got rapped up in my rant on the idiot bashing you that I did not even extend the courtesy of saying to you, I'm so sorry you cannot hang in there for a bit longer with us and I'm definitely sorry for some of the posts to your plight. Is there anyway I can help you out that will allow you to remain in this investment for a bit longer? You can PM me or post under my profile on how to make contact with you if I can help in any way. Take care man and I hope this all sorts itself out prior to your selling of the actual Dinars. Take care man. Peace.

Touching.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a VIP Subscription and 8.5 million in dinar I will sell for 9 thousand

I'm sure you have explored all of your options but PLEASE, hold onto 500,000 dinar. Just stuff it in a drawer bud. Good luck with the other 8 million. When we get our RV and you reach into that drawer, thank KEVNUTZ! peace