Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will sell My VIP and 8.5 million Dinar for 9K .... Can not wait any longer .... Have waited for more than 6 years,,,,, Need to get out.

It is often said that people with money are screwed. That is why the world is like it is today. So I guess Deenar is already displaying his true self ... that's him and I'm sure he will be dealt with later in life; maybe not to the extreme as Vishnudinarhear posted, but maybe one day he'll reach out for some assistance, maybe one day he'll need assistance with his health, and I'm sure there will be someone with the same attitude and tell him "it's not my health." The posters who are also trying to take advange by offering Iraqiyodaman peanuts for his 8.5 million are no better. I agree with many of the posters like ShabibiRV, and Islandgirl7, again not to the extreme as Vishnudinarhear, but many times occurrances in peoples lives change, and no one knows what Iraqiyodaman is going through, SO DON'T kick him while he's down . Iraqiyodaman, I hope you will be able to at least hold onto 2 million of your dinars. Hang in there buddy relief is on the way ... especially if you can maintain a couple million Dinars.

Go RV

RPMAC

I continue to be amazed at how mean some people are on this site. You'd think I'd get used to it after awhile, however, that part of my brain just doesn't compute the meanness! Sorry about your situation and having to sell your Dinar, and good luck to you.

:rolleyes:

Thank you for this post..I haven't been here long (invested for awhile, but new to site and posting) but my goodness some of the comments are so mean spirited :( . People are just sharing and asking questions. If you don't agree or have something constructive to say that's one thing but belittling people..especially new people..is something totally different :angry: . I have tried to read and catch up as fast as possible, but there is sooo much to learn and read sometimes it is easier to ask. I for one feel good when I can share info that I have learned to help someone else :D , not annoyed, we are all in this together, and everyone is in a different place with this investment, plus for many of us this is the very first time we've done anything like this...So for future reference...cut us new guys/gals some slack. :blink:

:rolleyes: I too am a newbie......to the site that is....have been invested for about three years....

Didn't invest a ton of monies but have a little over 3 million.... I for one am excited to know that no matter when the RV occurs, and it will, I'll be ecstatic that I was on that gravy train riding in style ~

B)

Very positive attitude towards someone that is obviously down, makes me want to hang around longer to see how much more motivating and positive you can get! If you don't have anything nice or positive to say, then don't post....

We live in a country of " Free Speech " Many have died to preserve that right, one is therefore entitle to post "Whatever" he/she feels is appropriate ....... Who knows, sometimes a few hash words is all it takes as a wake-up call

I have a VIP Subscription and 8.5 million in dinar I will sell for 9 thousand

MAN I'M SORRY TO SEE YOU GO YOU MUST BE HAVING A ROUGH GO AT THIS TIME IN YOUR LIFE. JUST REMEMBER MRREF AFTER IT RV'S I WILL DO WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE IT RV'S BEFORE YOU CAN SELL YOUR DINARS.. GOD BLESS] :):)

Edited by mrref

• 3 weeks later...

Why does everybody here assume the guy is down and in need of the money? Maybe the guy has strong convictions that the Dinar is going to fLOP and become a loss, and instead is deciding to sell what he has for a small profit. If he's been in this for 6 years he very likely paid in the neighborhood of $600 per mil, so if he sells now at close to $1000 per mil, he's at least guaranteeing some profit. If he waits it out, and it does in fact LOP, he may lose. Don't just automatically assume someone is down on their luck because they suddenly want out of the investment.