Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will sell My VIP and 8.5 million Dinar for 9K .... Can not wait any longer .... Have waited for more than 6 years,,,,, Need to get out.

Very positive attitude towards someone that is obviously down, makes me want to hang around longer to see how much more motivating and positive you can get! If you don't have anything nice or positive to say, then don't post....

I seriously don't care about people being down on this investment. I didn't get into this with the attitude of motivating others to be positive. We have pumpers for that.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 57

I have a VIP Subscription and 8.5 million in dinar I will sell for 9 thousand

Sorry you have to sell, but we dont know your situation. Maybe sell a small amount and keep a few million??

I think you would kick yourself,even if it takes another year or two. Keep some. Good luck

• Upvote 1

This is very sad, I know a couple of people who spent literally paychecks buying up dinar while in Afghanistan up to $60,000 worth and when they get back to the states they have no money except the dinars to show for it.

Be wise in your investing.... :blink:

Advice good, Yoda! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Very positive attitude towards someone that is obviously down, makes me want to hang around longer to see how much more motivating and positive you can get! If you don't have anything nice or positive to say, then don't post....

Thank you for this post..I haven't been here long (invested for awhile, but new to site and posting) but my goodness some of the comments are so mean spirited :( . People are just sharing and asking questions. If you don't agree or have something constructive to say that's one thing but belittling people..especially new people..is something totally different :angry: . I have tried to read and catch up as fast as possible, but there is sooo much to learn and read sometimes it is easier to ask. I for one feel good when I can share info that I have learned to help someone else :D , not annoyed, we are all in this together, and everyone is in a different place with this investment, plus for many of us this is the very first time we've done anything like this...So for future reference...cut us new guys/gals some slack. :blink:

• Upvote 16

Thank you for this post..I haven't been here long (invested for awhile, but new to site and posting) but my goodness some of the comments are so mean spirited :( . People are just sharing and asking questions. If you don't agree or have something constructive to say that's one thing but belittling people..especially new people..is something totally different :angry: . I have tried to read and catch up as fast as possible, but there is sooo much to learn and read sometimes it is easier to ask. I for one feel good when I can share info that I have learned to help someone else :D , not annoyed, we are all in this together, and everyone is in a different place with this investment, plus for many of us this is the very first time we've done anything like this...So for future reference...cut us new guys/gals some slack. :blink:

Well said Islandgirl7. I wish more had your outlook. It would be a much nicer world

• Upvote 5

Only the truly weak ones accuse others of being weak. Dob't judge till you walk in another's shoes. How can human beings be so mean to other's whom they do not even know.

May your Dinar investment burn in your family's home. A**

Wow!!! You wish for for my dinar and my family home to burn? You don't need to get so upset. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow!!! You wish for for my dinar and my family home to burn? You don't need to get so upset. Have a nice day.

That is not what was said, read it again! No mention of your home burning that I could see. The comment you quoted was not that much different than your original comment to the OP of the thread! The world would be a much better place if everyone thought about what they were going to say prior! Have a nice day! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you know that the individual selling his dinar is down on his luck? So it would seem that he has every right to post his feelings negative or positive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am floored that people are offering $2000, and $2500 for this.. You must be the same people that come to a car lot and offer half of the value of a car. He can take it to fifth third or DT or many other places and get close to $1000 per million

• Upvote 6

I am floored that people are offering $2000, and $2500 for this.. You must be the same people that come to a car lot and offer half of the value of a car. He can take it to fifth third or DT or many other places and get close to $1000 per million

LOL I agreed I couldn't believe it either.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Total Lowball lowlife activity and an insult to anyone's intelligence.

Makes me sick to see those responses ...feeble attempts to take advantage of another human being.

Seriously... shame on those that replied like that.

I hope you're never down and out and receive the same type of discouraging replies.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1