Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is DT on the up an up?

katshamm

There is lot of speculation all over DV today questioning the integrity of the new regulations put on line by many dinar sellers sites. Implying "pumper talk"

My thoughts....

I find it very hard to believe any dealer let alone Ali would post information about government regulations unless they are true? He has a multi million dollar organization, One lie would damage his credibility to all who have purshased from his company and any future relationships with his banks.

It would diminish his standings as a buyer to the US treasury starting false accusations from quoting false government information....

Your thoughts?

• Upvote 6

I talked to a guy at Dinar Trade and voiced desired about cashing in my 15 million IQD. I just want a plain and simple cash out and move my life forward and be done with it. I asked him what would be involved and the following is what I was told.

I asked if they would have an office in ohio, ( I am from upstate New York).........He said they would have they office open with in 5 to 7 days of an RV happening.

I asked if there was any limit to how much I can bring in?..................................He said that I could bring in as much as I had. He did say that it would have to be checked with the De La Rue machine.

I asked him about any tax rammifications.................. He indicated that he was unsure of the tax structure or how much of a capital gain. I did ask him to give me aguesstimate, but he seemed to be on the level about that question. He also mentioned that there would be a fee of $150.00 per Mill of anything over a million. Plus a small spread.

I asked if there would be a charge to wire the procedes to my bank............. No. Just bring your account info and most importantly your routing number.

This all sounds simple enough for me. As for the new regulations, I don't know where all that is coming from. I want to pay my taxes up front and fees & like I said move on.Considering I paid $15,000 and come out of it with a nice tidy $9,000,000.00 would be great to me

OMG I made a small goof, DT said nothing about a spread I retract that. I slipped that in from a conversation I was haviing with a bank prior to talking to DT early this afternoon. Bash me if you want but DT did not mention that.

Sorry for the mistake , but the rest of the conversation was spot on.

Kats, your original question was is DT on the up and up. Ali is licensed by the powers to be to sell currencies. IMO all that Ali would need to do is post some outright lie and the powers to be would have suits with badges and guns at his front door in no time. Also, me and my friends have used Ali's services many times and every time he has held to his word.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Hold on there, didI read you straight, DT is now charging a "SMALL" spread? When did that start? Well I will have to call them to see if that is true. :o hope not. :huh:

I have not seen this in any of their literature. The only fee is $150.00 per million. I just downloaded the cash out procedures today!

GO RV!!!! :)

There will be a spread, you think these people are not in this to make money off you.

I hope this is wrong because the interviews never mention a spread nor the documentation for cash out and they highly promote shopping around for the best cashout quotes...so how is one suppose to do that if only a flat 150.00 per million was advised.?

I'm going to give benefit of the doubt here and maintain that DT is reputable. DT was one of the first to update the new regulations and having been efficient in that respect might have led some to be suspicious. Hopefully as other sites update this information, the heat won't be on DT..However I may have to eat crow if I find out they will charge is a spread in addition. I always rationzlized the 150.00 charge as an incentive to have the 25k notes back in hand. Don't they (the notes) go directly back to Iraq when cashed in through a dealer? vs a banks procedure?

The only thing I noted with concern at DT's cash in advisments was saying that their satellite offices would be open.. Only if.....the dinar rv'd enough to substantiate speculators cashing in...that kinda put a damper on the whole thingsad.gif

Geesh at this rate, I might just be speculated out.. and now just making things up and don't know the difference anymore but I was sure I read the dealers had a different process for forwarding the notes and why only a 150.00 charge.blink.gif

Wishwell11blink.gif

I talked to a guy at Dinar Trade and voiced desired about cashing in my 15 million IQD. I just want a plain and simple cash out and move my life forward and be done with it. I asked him what would be involved and the following is what I was told.

I asked if they would have an office in ohio, ( I am from upstate New York).........He said they would have they office open with in 5 to 7 days of an RV happening.

I asked if there was any limit to how much I can bring in?..................................He said that I could bring in as much as I had. He did say that it would have to be checked with the De La Rue machine.

I asked him about any tax rammifications.................. He indicated that he was unsure of the tax structure or how much of a capital gain. I did ask him to give me aguesstimate, but he seemed to be on the level about that question. He also mentioned that there would be a fee of $150.00 per Mill of anything over a million. Plus a small spread.

I asked if there would be a charge to wire the procedes to my bank............. No. Just bring your account info and most importantly your routing number.

This all sounds simple enough for me. As for the new regulations, I don't know where all that is coming from. I want to pay my taxes up front and fees & like I said move on.Considering I paid $15,000 and come out of it with a nice tidy $9,000,000.00 would be great to me

GO TO US TREASERY AND ASK THEM DIRECTLY THE WILL GIVE YOU YOU ANSWER

• Upvote 1

ALI has always maintained his position on the RV and in writing as a buyer from him he has made it clear there will be NO SPREAD. There is a fee which I will gladly pay, it is $150.00 dollars for every million cashed in. No wire transfer fees etc. ALI is a respected currency dealer and does deal in multiple currencies not just the Dinar. JMO. Peace.

DT will give you the buy rate from cbi. CBI may give the dealers a commission for getting the bills back in country. Would be my guess.

Yea, what you said..I knew I wasn't going crazy. This was my rationale of their flat 150 per mil and no spread vs bank spread. Or if a lop and a low RV, 150would also be about equal to a bank spread. They did make a focus on their opening offices for cashin,would be contingent on the rv being big enough to substantiate covering their overhead.

Hold on there, didI read you straight, DT is now charging a "SMALL" spread? When did that start? Well I will have to call them to see if that is true. :o hope not. :huh:

From my understanding, "spread" and "fee" may be synonymous words. However, in my opinion, the 150 per million is much less than what the banks will charge to cash in.

I have never bought from DT so I am curious as to what benefits they offer over my bank where I buy them. If any DT buyers have any insight I would appreciate it. Thank you

DT is only charging 150 per million, whereas the banks will charge a percentage of what you cash in.

Yes, there is a spread, but in the case of Ali it will be CBI's buy rate plus his $150.00 per million fee. Ali doesn't use the word spread, he uses the word buy rate. If the dinar RV's at let's say @ $2.00, the CBI buy rate may be $1.92, so the spread is 8 cents. Hope this helps!