Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People!!!! Glad I'm not one of them!!!!!!!!!

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness.....it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair..." This is but a part of Charles Dicken's "A Tale of Two Cities", perhaps the best opening paragraph of any literary work. He ends it with "In short, the period was so far like the present".....

So, here we are. Life sucks. People that have jobs probably hate them - live for the week-end, but dread Sunday nights. We, in general think poorly of the world, and, as such, think poorly of the people of the world. Yes, there are some great people who we interact with every day, or at least we hear about people doing great things. But, in general, we do not see too many, nor hear of their goodness. The media does not talk about the goodness of people very often. Why? They run a business and they feel that their readers and viewers only want to hear things that deal with "the winter of despair". Are we nearing Armageddon? People felt secure that we were not - one reason being is that "the Anti-Christ" hasn't appeared. Yet many felt this wasn't true because there was always George W. Bush to blame. He could be the Anti-Christ, but now even the most strident of all Bush bashers have had to back down because maybe he wasn't so bad, after all. Hillarious looked like a good candidate for the job, but when satan interviewed her, he thought she was too mean for the job, and that giggle/snort.

But now, maybe there is someone coming to the forefront of our consciousness, someone who speaks in psycho babble, has dark hair, kind of athletic looking. He could be a movie star. Well, truth is he is, or at least was. yes, Charlie Sheen is the Anti-Christ. This is perfect casting, but he has a tough job ahead of him. You see, we are entering "the spring of hope". People are not mean spirited or uncaring (excluded from this are the ladies, who cut you off in their BMW's while using their cell phones).

Most people are fantastic. Just look at this site. Look at the kindness; the caring that you can see through their posts. Oh, even the mean ones are kind of cool. The Dinar experience is coming to a close, All things are pointing to it. How about the new rules haded down to DT. Do you think the Feds would come up with all these new laws-to serve one purpose - fill in the loop-holes of not paying tax on the revaluation of the Dinar. So, it is coming.

This week-end, a group of people have arranged for a pan cake breakfast for my grandson who has fought and beat leukemia. When I first heard of this, I thought how great. There will be donations of items and silent auctions. This would help defray the incredible hospital bills. My grand son in the past 16 months has had 100 operating procedures, over 400 doses of chemo. His many hospital stays would mean being tethered to a bed for 5 days each time, and every time I visited him he was bouncy, healthy and of good cheer. I knew he was cured because the best barometer of a person's physical status are not the tests, but the demeanor of the person himself. He would get shots in his thighs and wouldn't cry, maybe a tear would roll down his cheek. His courage has been like nothing I have ever seen. He will be two in April and he has already accomplished more in his life, given people hope-inspired far and above any one I know. His story has made the newspapers. Well, we are having this pancake breakfast - no big deal, except that they are now expecting over 2,000 people to come. So, don't tell me people are jaded or we are in "the winter of despair". Americans are looked upon as being greedy capitalists. I think you/we are great.

By the way, his name is Noah. Thanks and remember that you will be blessed shortly. God will judge how you handle this blessing.

• Upvote 13

Thank you for sharing and am glad Noah is doing better...am so sorry your grandson had to go through this but im so glad he has parents that love him and grandparents who can never be replaced and love him the same...this brought tears to my eyes to think what he had to go through...I will keep Noah and you and your family in my prayers.....Thanks for sharing.....Cindy :)

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness.....it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair..." This is but a part of Charles Dicken's "A Tale of Two Cities", perhaps the best opening paragraph of any literary work. He ends it with "In short, the period was so far like the present".....

So, here we are. Life sucks. People that have jobs probably hate them - live for the week-end, but dread Sunday nights. We, in general think poorly of the world, and, as such, think poorly of the people of the world. Yes, there are some great people who we interact with every day, or at least we hear about people doing great things. But, in general, we do not see too many, nor hear of their goodness. The media does not talk about the goodness of people very often. Why? They run a business and they feel that their readers and viewers only want to hear things that deal with "the winter of despair". Are we nearing Armageddon? People felt secure that we were not - one reason being is that "the Anti-Christ" hasn't appeared. Yet many felt this wasn't true because there was always George W. Bush to blame. He could be the Anti-Christ, but now even the most strident of all Bush bashers have had to back down because maybe he wasn't so bad, after all. Hillarious looked like a good candidate for the job, but when satan interviewed her, he thought she was too mean for the job, and that giggle/snort.

But now, maybe there is someone coming to the forefront of our consciousness, someone who speaks in psycho babble, has dark hair, kind of athletic looking. He could be a movie star. Well, truth is he is, or at least was. yes, Charlie Sheen is the Anti-Christ. This is perfect casting, but he has a tough job ahead of him. You see, we are entering "the spring of hope". People are not mean spirited or uncaring (excluded from this are the ladies, who cut you off in their BMW's while using their cell phones).

Most people are fantastic. Just look at this site. Look at the kindness; the caring that you can see through their posts. Oh, even the mean ones are kind of cool. The Dinar experience is coming to a close, All things are pointing to it. How about the new rules haded down to DT. Do you think the Feds would come up with all these new laws-to serve one purpose - fill in the loop-holes of not paying tax on the revaluation of the Dinar. So, it is coming.

This week-end, a group of people have arranged for a pan cake breakfast for my grandson who has fought and beat leukemia. When I first heard of this, I thought how great. There will be donations of items and silent auctions. This would help defray the incredible hospital bills. My grand son in the past 16 months has had 100 operating procedures, over 400 doses of chemo. His many hospital stays would mean being tethered to a bed for 5 days each time, and every time I visited him he was bouncy, healthy and of good cheer. I knew he was cured because the best barometer of a person's physical status are not the tests, but the demeanor of the person himself. He would get shots in his thighs and wouldn't cry, maybe a tear would roll down his cheek. His courage has been like nothing I have ever seen. He will be two in April and he has already accomplished more in his life, given people hope-inspired far and above any one I know. His story has made the newspapers. Well, we are having this pancake breakfast - no big deal, except that they are now expecting over 2,000 people to come. So, don't tell me people are jaded or we are in "the winter of despair". Americans are looked upon as being greedy capitalists. I think you/we are great.

By the way, his name is Noah. Thanks and remember that you will be blessed shortly. God will judge how you handle this blessing.

Your story is heartfelt, I too have experieced the paretal nightmare after the birth of my son. Oxygen deprevated to clinical death. His treatments were extensive and expensive. He had so many wires and equipment attatched to him, he was running out of skin space for electrode patches. Today he is 4 and is in the miralce catagory at Childrens Hospital. If you visit my profile, my avatar picture is of him after I pulled his shirt over his head. He couldnt get the shirt off, so it was always quite funny. He too has recovered fully physically but has suffered hearing loss, a gem in the rough. May God continue to bless and heal Noah, an Rv would be a life changing blessing for your grandson. Amen to your story, and thanks for sharing! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Brought a tear to my eye when I thought about Noah and how lucky we have been with my grandson. I lost my name-sake son when he was 11 when my ex-wife's brother flipped a truck and killed my son and his as well. Yeh, it lead to our divorce, but I have 3 other kids (now in their 40's) to be thankful for.

Gooo Noah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I am glad he is doing good, I too have a grandaughter who has had to fight and is still fighting, she has chronic ITTP, it is a blood disorder where she looses all her plateletts in her blood and bleeds out. It can be very dangerous at times. I couldn't tell you how many times she has been hospitalized or how many times she has had blood transfushions. They diagnosed it when she was like around 2 and she is now going to be 11 in August. She too takes it with a grain of salt. I think we all could learn something from these young children. Her name is April, God bless.

I too have been through this. I had a child with a brain tumor. There was a huge amount of support and a couple of fund raisers that turned out tons of good hearted. caring people. There was also a good bit of media coverage so I too saw the hearts of many people. There are, and will always be, a few bad apples in the bunch but for the most part, people care! Prayers to Noah and family. So glad he is doing well. Thanks for this post. It was nice to start my day with such an encouraging read. :)

I too have been through this. I had a child with a brain tumor. There was a huge amount of support and a couple of fund raisers that turned out tons of good hearted. caring people. There was also a good bit of media coverage so I too saw the hearts of many people. There are, and will always be, a few bad apples in the bunch but for the most part, people care! Prayers to Noah and family. So glad he is doing well. Thanks for this post. It was nice to start my day with such an encouraging read. :)

Best wishes to your child and to you.Never get discouraged.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful, heartfelt story. Your narrative, and the many others offered in response, are proof that the world is definitely not what the media portrays it to be, and that the most important things in life truly aren't money and power. Every moment we have to spend with then ones we love is precious. Someone wise once said "Life is a gift, that's why we call it the present." Enjoy every moment.

Your story is heartfelt, I too have experieced the paretal nightmare after the birth of my son. Oxygen deprevated to clinical death. His treatments were extensive and expensive. He had so many wires and equipment attatched to him, he was running out of skin space for electrode patches. Today he is 4 and is in the miralce catagory at Childrens Hospital. If you visit my profile, my avatar picture is of him after I pulled his shirt over his head. He couldnt get the shirt off, so it was always quite funny. He too has recovered fully physically but has suffered hearing loss, a gem in the rough. May God continue to bless and heal Noah, an Rv would be a life changing blessing for your grandson. Amen to your story, and thanks for sharing! biggrin.gif

so sweet!