Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate predictions?

Tricia01

I am new to all this and have been listening in on calls, but I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me if they have had any luck with getting personal bankers in San Diego? If so, which banks are friendly? I am in the military and i'm not sure my Credit Union would be the best place to go. I called them and asked if they had personal bankers and they said that's not what we call them.

Can anyone give me any tips please.

Thank you

God Bless

Well said. No response is better than a nasty one. Everyone is tired and a bit on edge, but all the more reason to remain level headed and positive.

I have noticed how the closer it seems an RV may occur, the more frustrated people are getting in their responses to such simple questions. All the poster wanted to know about a PREDICTED RATE, not a factual. Predicted meaning a guess.

We can all guess and hope what a rate may be. What is the harm in saying "Hey, I predict from what I have read it will be anywhere from 10 cents to 10 dollars."?

Why is it the ones who seem to have more experience in deducing information, are popular in their posts, and just plain popular here in the site say, "I believe in what I have read and calculated, the rate may be 1 dollar!", and get all kinds of pluses and "attaboys", and tons of thanks for making such a statement?

Just because someone is learning and asks questions to learn gives no merit to be answered in such a way as to be told; "No one knows so stop asking stupid questions." In my opinion, that is rude and hurtful. But what do I know, I am still fairly new here also.

I have watched people go from responding in a polite, cordial and respectful way to now being rude and thoughtless. If you don't like the question, why respond in such a disrespectful way?

I miss the helpful and "let me point you in the right direction" responses. I know it is frustrating. More so for those who have been on this journey for a very long time. But stay the course and don't lose focus.

If you attain such great wealth as you imagine the RV will deliver, and you are impatient and rude to others, will you then become the rich snob that so many people detest? I haven't invested enough to defend if I will or not, but I know it is not in my nature. I live by the most important rule my mother taught me: "TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED. LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED. CARE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE CARED FOR."

Sorry, I have just gotten disappointment overload seeing another rude response.

Good luck to us all. May everyone's dreams and wishes happen as they imagine.

David - SonOfAtomicVet

• Upvote 1

I have noticed how the closer it seems an RV may occur, the more frustrated people are getting in their responses to such simple questions. All the poster wanted to know about a PREDICTED RATE, not a factual. Predicted meaning a guess.

We can all guess and hope what a rate may be. What is the harm in saying "Hey, I predict from what I have read it will be anywhere from 10 cents to 10 dollars."?

Why is it the ones who seem to have more experience in deducing information, are popular in their posts, and just plain popular here in the site say, "I believe in what I have read and calculated, the rate may be 1 dollar!", and get all kinds of pluses and "attaboys", and tons of thanks for making such a statement?

Just because someone is learning and asks questions to learn gives no merit to be answered in such a way as to be told; "No one knows so stop asking stupid questions." In my opinion, that is rude and hurtful. But what do I know, I am still fairly new here also.

I have watched people go from responding in a polite, cordial and respectful way to now being rude and thoughtless. If you don't like the question, why respond in such a disrespectful way?

I miss the helpful and "let me point you in the right direction" responses. I know it is frustrating. More so for those who have been on this journey for a very long time. But stay the course and don't lose focus.

If you attain such great wealth as you imagine the RV will deliver, and you are impatient and rude to others, will you then become the rich snob that so many people detest? I haven't invested enough to defend if I will or not, but I know it is not in my nature. I live by the most important rule my mother taught me: "TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH TO BE TREATED. LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED. CARE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE CARED FOR."

David - SonOfAtomicVet

It's like we all are "PMSing" about the rate... Beat me ladies I'm ready for it :woot:

David - SonOfAtomicVet

I'm glad there are people like you in the world....

• Upvote 1

OK...I'm going "Psychology 101" with my question.

Do the "low-ballers" have a REAL reason for predicting .10 to a $1, or is it a guard

against disappointment, when the RV doesn't come in where we all are hoping?

Definitely guard against disappointment. Expect the worst, hope for the best. I'd be satisfied with $.26, happy with $.50, real happy with $1.00, and in shock with $1.50+

NO ONE and I repeat, NO ONE knows what the rate will come out at or will go up to!! Over the years of "Dinar Watching", I tend to agree with some of "SCOOTERS STUFF" and some of "GROOVEGAL,STUFF". Scooter showed IMF doc,s with $1.47 as being to low to help Iraq and also some other doc,s showing a rate of $2.49 as a test for getting Iraq started. Groovgal has said ,in her opinion, between $2.30 and $2.80. My quess-ta-mation is $2.50 coming out of the gate. More will come later due to wants and needs but it will be too late for me cause anything around $1.00 and I will be getting OFF this ride. JMO.

• Upvote 1