Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got a little excited today

RichNick123

In my mail today I received a letter and a RV card, looks like a visa or master card with a 16 digit number on it. The letter gave detailed instructions on cashing in and pertinent information about different locations that will be opening within 72 hours of RV. This is from what was formerly Tampa Dinar, guess they are changing their name as they feel it is getting close!!

This may just be a marketing ploy, but man it got my blood flowing! Anyone else receive this yet??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just pulled this off their site

All Customers of Tampadinar.com , Jidt.org , Dinarmint.com and Dinardealers.com will receive our Central Dinar Revaluation Card which will become your RV Registration card. All current customers of our site will be able to activate your RV card through your account on our site and at the time of RV all you must do is bring in your RV card we will scan your card and all of your orders and information will show up, this will cut down on time at the RV and will ensure all of our customers are helped as soon as possible. Trust account and Investment Account Holders will have additional features such as full control over there investment accounts and distribution of funds by way of gold, silver, platinum and other commodities including but not limited to on and off-shore bank account wire transfers.

From what I can tell, it looks like they want you to bring this card in, instead of the cash. That don't make sense, but cool, get paid twice

Edited by bamf1414

In my mail today I received a letter and a RV card, looks like a visa or master card with a 16 digit number on it. The letter gave detailed instructions on cashing in and pertinent information about different locations that will be opening within 72 hours of RV. This is from what was formerly Tampa Dinar, guess they are changing their name as they feel it is getting close!!

This may just be a marketing ploy, but man it got my blood flowing! Anyone else receive this yet??

I got one today also. I've seen a lot of other posts here today with pretty good explanations as to why. All informative. Agreed? One even said Big Brother's been checking out our site, and others. Agree with that one too. Could be a real possibility where all this new stuff derives from. I hope so. When Uncle Sugar jumps in your financials and changes the way business is to be done, somethings up. Not being able to buy gold until after conversion got my blood flowing again, along with the new currency trade restrictions. Sugar's going to his get cut, believe it. Then you can buy all the gold you want. Yea, I got the letter and the pretty blue card today with all the numbers on it. I was happy to see it didn't have an RFID in it. Have a good 1!

Edited by Slaydadea

To me this is way more positive than the rumors! Why would a business blow thousands of dollars on a card and mass mailing if they did not feel something was about to transpire? Again I balance it with the reality that they may sell millions off of the anticipation alone. Guess we just have to wait and see!

• Upvote 1

To me this is way more positive than the rumors! Why would a business blow thousands of dollars on a card and mass mailing if they did not feel something was about to transpire? Again I balance it with the reality that they may sell millions off of the anticipation alone. Guess we just have to wait and see!

Your point is a good one! Mass mailing is and expense of course, however, if they do pull in more sales, good for them. Even if 10% of the holders cash in at a buck fifty a pop, even better for them. I must say, they are a very crafty group of business folks. Jonhny on the spot with the new changes! like you said, "we'll see".

I just noticed that they mispelled the word "Their" (There?) in the sentence "full control over there investment accounts".

Please understand that I am not trying to bash this, it's just that the grammatical error is troubling considering the serious and professional nature of the message. Still hoping that this could be good news for all of us.

touchedthesky

Edited by touchedthesky
  • Upvote 4

Don't know what all the fuss is over. We are all adults, and have known how the government works, so it should be no surprise that the government will want their taxes. I for one do not mind to pay taxes on this investment. All I want is this to RV, cash in, pay my pound of flesh to the government, and invest the rest. It is all profit, and I do not want to be roommates with Wesley Snipes. Keep it nice, neat, and clean, and don't have to worry about the IRS looking for you. Good Luck to all, and hope it turns out well for everyone!!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Hey guys I know Jeff and he wants all of us ready for when it does RV. They won't have time to answer every ones questions so he want us to be ready. I think it's great that he is thinking ahead of the game. I got mine today also and I will use him when it does RV. Jeff and all at TD great job! I know it looks like it's not going to RV anytime soon but I feel that it will. Remember they really are running out of time to RV and look where oil is at now, Over $100 a barrel. RV Party in Tampa Bay area when it does go..

on a mass mailing of this nature may run them around $3500... thats really only 3 one million dollar sales and they got theIr money back figure they'll sell alot more then that so i think its a sales gimmick every company does something like this this will def. pay off for them. obviously i hope im wrong...

• Upvote 1

Have you all noticed that all but the most hardened skeptics are looking at this the same way? I think it is a VERY positive sign, even if I don't live in Tampa. Sounds like the TD guys are going out of their way to take care of you guys. That's good customer service, IMO. GO RV!

RichNick123 I received my RV card and a letter too today, let's hope we are very close.

Go RV 2011!