Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And another email I have received...

oneremedy

This is another email I received today from the dude that got me into dinar. He is invested BIG TIME so I hope he has some good intel/rumors. Some of this sounds familiar so, again, im sorry if this was already posted somewhere.

Thanks, Remedy

Thought I’d pass these two update/rumors on to you.

If this is true, we could be very close to the RV.

I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Jim

[Powerfulp] Item #1 Yes, I also just got off the phone with Dinar Trade and this is True that a new law had been passed for the State of Calif. stating that no ledger to ledger transfer allowed. The person I spoke with at Dinar Trade said the law had been passed in January but had just gone into effect NOW (interesting timing I might add) and that the reason this would affect the whole country is because of the fact that Ali's banks are all in California that is where 'all' of the wires will be initiated from. (Although I see this email states 'world'....not sure how that would apply for people who are cashing in....in another country. ???

Item#2 I also received a call today and did verify this with D.T. as well. "A new regulatory law had come down from the U.S. Treasure to Dinar Trade in the last 24 hrs. stating mo more precious metals purchased (like-kind exchanges) through Ali." So as one person put it that hole has been closed up.

Item#3 Also a 3rd regulatory law that had come down from the U.S. Treasury had been given to Ali/Dinar Trade that no one can cash in for a 3rd party (meaning another person) even with a notarized letter of approval". Each person must cash in their own dinars and that each transaction would require a FINcen form 104 be filled out.

Item#4 In order for any proceeds to be wired to another country one would need to be a citizen of that country. In other words Ali would be restricted to only wire funds into accounts for U.S. citizens into an account her in the U.S.

[Powerfulp] [Cessie] IMPORTANT: I was just listening to MTT. They stated verified information ( I verified too) that there will be NO, NONE ledger to ledger transactions at the time of cash in. It will all be wire transfers.

[Cessie] A Calif. law that applies worldwide. I verified with DT as did to mods on MTT.

[elaine schembre] Cessie .... where did you get that from?

[Cessie] elaine schembre MTT and I also called DT to verify.

[Cessie] Mrs_Blaino It is because Ali's corp. office is in CA and he is bound by their law recently passed.

[Cessie] elaine schembre Any transaction of cash in with Ali will have to be wired because his Corp. office is in CA and the wires start there.

[Powerfulp] [masterblaster] Dont' know if You all heard this intel. I take this one as being SOLID intel. A dude on MTT from FL. Is a regular customer at a 5th 3rd bank. he goes in every week to buy a few dinar that he can from extra $$ outa his check. Using the same teller each time. they have become freindly, and she wanting intel. he also being invested in the UQD tyhaks to the info from him. She calls him every couple days to see wharts new for rumors/intel. Knowing he's on the calls/forms. But today she called asking HAY what is going on. Today alone we have had lots of HIGH people coming in to buy dinar, $80,000 USD so far. all of them in Gov. positions, or Gov jobs like Police. So he called one of his clients of whom he does yard work for. And this person said, yes I bough $20,000, and you are wise too, if your invested in the IQD, cuz its going to happen soon. But could not get much more intel from this person.

• Upvote 1

This is another email I received today from the dude that got me into dinar. He is invested BIG TIME so I hope he has some good intel/rumors. Some of this sounds familiar so, again, im sorry if this was already posted somewhere.

Thanks, Remedy

Thought I’d pass these two update/rumors on to you.

If this is true, we could be very close to the RV.

I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Jim

[Powerfulp] Item #1 Yes, I also just got off the phone with Dinar Trade and this is True that a new law had been passed for the State of Calif. stating that no ledger to ledger transfer allowed. The person I spoke with at Dinar Trade said the law had been passed in January but had just gone into effect NOW (interesting timing I might add) and that the reason this would affect the whole country is because of the fact that Ali's banks are all in California that is where 'all' of the wires will be initiated from. (Although I see this email states 'world'....not sure how that would apply for people who are cashing in....in another country. ???

Item#2 I also received a call today and did verify this with D.T. as well. "A new regulatory law had come down from the U.S. Treasure to Dinar Trade in the last 24 hrs. stating mo more precious metals purchased (like-kind exchanges) through Ali." So as one person put it that hole has been closed up.

Item#3 Also a 3rd regulatory law that had come down from the U.S. Treasury had been given to Ali/Dinar Trade that no one can cash in for a 3rd party (meaning another person) even with a notarized letter of approval". Each person must cash in their own dinars and that each transaction would require a FINcen form 104 be filled out.

Item#4 In order for any proceeds to be wired to another country one would need to be a citizen of that country. In other words Ali would be restricted to only wire funds into accounts for U.S. citizens into an account her in the U.S.

[Powerfulp] [Cessie] IMPORTANT: I was just listening to MTT. They stated verified information ( I verified too) that there will be NO, NONE ledger to ledger transactions at the time of cash in. It will all be wire transfers.

[Cessie] A Calif. law that applies worldwide. I verified with DT as did to mods on MTT.

[elaine schembre] Cessie .... where did you get that from?

[Cessie] elaine schembre MTT and I also called DT to verify.

[Cessie] Mrs_Blaino It is because Ali's corp. office is in CA and he is bound by their law recently passed.

[Cessie] elaine schembre Any transaction of cash in with Ali will have to be wired because his Corp. office is in CA and the wires start there.

[Powerfulp] [masterblaster] Dont' know if You all heard this intel. I take this one as being SOLID intel. A dude on MTT from FL. Is a regular customer at a 5th 3rd bank. he goes in every week to buy a few dinar that he can from extra $$ outa his check. Using the same teller each time. they have become freindly, and she wanting intel. he also being invested in the UQD tyhaks to the info from him. She calls him every couple days to see wharts new for rumors/intel. Knowing he's on the calls/forms. But today she called asking HAY what is going on. Today alone we have had lots of HIGH people coming in to buy dinar, $80,000 USD so far. all of them in Gov. positions, or Gov jobs like Police. So he called one of his clients of whom he does yard work for. And this person said, yes I bough $20,000, and you are wise too, if your invested in the IQD, cuz its going to happen soon. But could not get much more intel from this person.

The last paragraph, is confirmed, it was the tax collector,some commisioners, mayor, and sherriff. That got dinar from the 5th 3rd bank. Finding out that some other politically tied people from other areas in the tampa bay area bought dinar yesterday as well. Goosebumps...

• Upvote 2