Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just returned from the Middle-East

Hello Everyone,

I have really missed reading DV for the last two weeks as I was in the Middle-East.

Something strange is going on and I don't think Maliki or Shabibi is behind it. While I was there, I spoke with many, many Iraqi's about every topic including the Dinar. I watched countless of news reports from hundreds of Middle-Eastern channels that I didn't even know existed. Everything I heard and watched were quite different than what is being reported here in the States.

There is something more to the Dinar not RVing and I wish I could put my finger on it. I remember several months ago economist were predicting oil to reach $120.00 a barrel and we are almost there. Hmmm!

The Revolution in the Middle-East is being fueled by outside influences, not just in country. What I did observe is that the demonstrations in Iraq still had a civilized tone to them and were unlike Libya or Egypt, in spite of their horrible living conditions. Water from the sewers were up to the middle of their legs, streets were polluted with trash and the kids were playing in this mess. It was awful to say the very least. Borders from Iraq were being heavily monitored and they were not letting anyone come in or out unless you had legitimate clearance to do so. I even had to have my Iris scanned!

Alot of things that I have read from these sites are just not the true picture in the M.E. For example, in Jordan, there were only approximately 25 people protesting after praying in the Mosque, yet when I watched CNN, it appeared to be thousands! Syria has been totally calm and could care less, going about life as usual. We will see if that changes. The Syrians are very happy with life there. Egypt has become a disaster. There are thousands and thousands of hard core prisoners that are roaming the streets and crime is on the rise. Trash and the stench will knock you off of your feet. I have never seen such unsanitary conditions as in Egypt. Streets have miles and miles of garbage piled up everywhere. There is no security and no real Government enforcing anything currently. Libya is a whole different story. In my opinion, this is where most of the U.S. and the West will be focusing on for the time being and I know the oil is playing a huge role in all of this.

So, as far as the Dinar and Iraq, all I can say is I hope and pray something happens soon, because things just aren't adding up. Iraq is in a mess and there is absolutely no reason why this should not have RV'd by now. If Shabibi was the one in full control, I believe he would have done it by now. This is not just my opinion, but it is everyone's opinion that is an Iraqi. We all think that the Iraqi Government are just puppets for now. Shabibi could have finished this off a long time ago, so the real question is who and what is stopping him and why?

World Banking Cartel...

• Upvote 3

NWO, The New World Order. The Elite, the controller of all wealth.

Boy if that's the truth it sucks to be me. I will be counted amongst the first to die fighting such a plan. SIGH.....all I wanted was a simple RV, peaceful remainder of my life and share in my wealth with those in need....PISS now I gotta go by the wayside as I just don't seem to fit in with the? NWO?

Don't you think that if it was totally in the hands of the American administration, that Maliki,s A$$ would be somewhat tender from all the cattle prods that would have been in contact with it by this time. Too much misinformation from ALL yes ALL so called sources of Intel & high ranking military friends that are put on the table on a daily basis and completely devoured by the hungry masses on here and other sites. Our main agenda is profit (and the more the better), perhaps this is the same agenda of those in power in Iraq big payoffs to friends ie. Bodgit & Scarper Building contractors. We are all in the same boat, elected politicians that dont keep their pre-election promises, Govt. Dept,s. that don,t keep financial records, Procurement Dept,s that lazily re-use overpriced suppliers, the list seems endless. we have all allowed our respective Gov,s to create a gulf between what we want them to do and what we allow them to do, maybe fortunately we can see this in what is happening in front of our eyes as we closely watch what is happening in this country of Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Can you spell Illuminati? I know it sounds like conspiracy theory, but hear me out. In times like these when its hard to find the real truth, where can we go, the media doesnt give it, our government sure doesnt give it, so where do we go? Have you considered what the Bible says about this?

In Revelation chapter 17 &18 it is writen that a great beast came out of the sea and the people said who is able to make war with him? I beleive this beast may be 'democracy'. How can you make war with it? Its a spiritual thing. When you consider these facts you cant help but wonder that there is a hidden power (not a good one) leading/causing these events.

a. Our Federal Reserve bank is owned by a few very rich families, not our US government

b. The illuminati have been successful in hiding by making it a conspiracy theory thing

c. The Bible speaks about a one world order, the mark of the beast, and no one could buy or sell without the mark

d. Rev 18:3 says the world became rich from the abundance of babylon's wealth. Babylon is Iraq. The IQD is going to make many nations and people very wealthy.

e. How is it that most all the islamic nations are in an uproar? Did you know that the old Brittan empire used to own and control all the middle east nations? I dont think they would have let them go out of their power completely. Just like the USA, they did let it go (supposedly) but they kept control in a different way. Do you know anything about the Masons?

What our freind witnessed out there is principalities and powers at work to bring a one world government for the ultimate enemy of us all, the Anti-Christ. We know he's coming, and we know he has to get power somehow. Just think about these things!

Dont be caught unawares, study what the scriptures say, its the only truth we will really get during times like these.

God Bless

Very well said! I brought this speculation up to my husband earlier, even before reading your post and everything I mentioned of what I'm beginning to think towards all this, you covered.

Thank you. Makes me wonder if Christ's return is ever so near and we are focusing on the wrong thing..

• Upvote 3

Do a biblical study on "Babylon"... it is the modern day Iraq.

Very clear and definitive picture of what is happening now in Iraq and what is to come from all of this. God's word does not give "dates' and "rates" obviously.... but DOES give times and seasons.

We know we are in that last season now.

• Upvote 1

Now this is what I call a DECENT POST.............so interesting to hear an unadulterated first hand account of what is going on in the streets...no media BS, no propeganda, just telling us the real picture. Thanks Iraqi Queen for putting us in the picture.

• Upvote 1

Do a biblical study on "Babylon"... it is the modern day Iraq.

Very clear and definitive picture of what is happening now in Iraq and what is to come from all of this. God's word does not give "dates' and "rates" obviously.... but DOES give times and seasons.

We know we are in that last season now.

Amen!! Amen!! Amen!! I am a believer and I know this is all getting set up for the end times, that is why I am not worried about the events that are unfolding before my very eyes. I know the end of the book!

God has lifted the veil off my eyes a long time ago as far as the war in Iraq and the Dinar. I know this will RV, and I know Babylon will be rebuilt, only to be destroyed by the North, which is Russia I believe.

What sickens me is the horrible corruption on all sides, the Iraqi contractors, Haliburton, Royal Dutch Shell, BP Oil, and the list goes on and on. Again, it is the Trillionaires of the world who are behind all of this, The Rothschild Family, The Rockefeller's, George Soro, etc. etc. They are first here on earth, but they will be last in God's Kingdom!!

• Upvote 7

It is my personal hunch, that the reason the RV hasn't occurred is because the Elite are waiting for the dollar to crash. This happens, we won't get our millions. They're bringing the price of oil up to get the dollar down. We need a plan B if this occurs.

• Upvote 3

Thx IQ. :)

i always thought...the call for RV/RI is not Iraq's exclusively. So many things just dont add up that there simply have to be more than M or S pulling the trigger.....

But things are getting nearer by the day......

Thanks for your post , welcome back and I agree. Had a friend of mine the other day tell me of a plan to boycot exxon mobile as they are the biggest oil company. Hit em where it hurts like they do to us , right in the wallet.Maybe if we could bring them down a notch or two all of these other companies would sit up, including the banks and take notice. Dont buy their gas or oil. If one of us does it no big deal, 100 still no big deal 100,000 yup they will at least glance, 1,000,000 which means they would lose approx 75,000$ per week they will definitely start to rethink this gouging for dollars game they have going JMO. Its not an answer but it is a place to start B)

• Upvote 1

Just my thoughts, i for the past years have herd comming out of the US leaders lips the words ( GLOBAL economy). Now think about it, how on earth do ya make that happen. Change the way people think all over the world, turn them aginst there leaders. Make them see all the good things that the good old USA people have that they dont. Trash there countrys, then go in and set up democratic goverments to think the way we do. The cards will be on the table and every body nows how to play the game all over the world and trade goods , no bickering, no fighting. just the rich getting richer . The poor getting poorer. and all will live happly ever after. Your DAM RIGHT there is something behind it. And for the RV or RI what ever it mite be , why is the usa treasury over there with 12 people to make sure this gos off with out a hitch, because the USA is behind this to. The good old boys in the white house no what the rate will be and when it will happen. I just havent figured out how it hasent leaked out to the press yet. Theres allways one bad apple in the basket. Just my thoughts, and ya ya ya i no my spelling sucks. But ya get the picture dont ya . Have a great day. Oh and Great post Thanks.Now that i have vented start throwing , :P

I agree with you, but you are missing one key thing here.....Even though we MAY be trying to set up democratic governments around the world, we, the USA, are NOT a democratic nation or government, we are a REPUBLIC........Just remember that. There is a BIG difference....

From Benjamin Franklin himself after the Constitutional Convention........A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, "Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, "A republic, if you can keep it."

Dont EVER forget that.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post, there is so much speculation on the when's, how's and the who's controling the situation. There is no doubt that outside influence is controlling this. I know that our investment will better our lives, but will enhance the lives of the average Iraqi. Is it possible for an average citizen barely making it from day to day become wealthy overnight. I really hope that this is the case but have to understand that evil doer can attain revenue to purchase weaponry to do harm also.

This country has an opportunity to become a large scale Dubai. Imagine the use of windpower, solar, and in the fertile areas become the bread basket to feed the Middle East. This is the cradle that supposedly started mankind and will jumpstart civilization once again. Opportunities come along only once in a lifetime and only a small percentage of those that can see it has taken chance to aquire a porttion of this opportunity. On paper this is historic.....Can anyone care to elaborate on the the entities that have enfluence in this situation. It has been a great lesson in political science, poverty, greed and a glimpse into the powers that control the world and has been at it for centuries.

Many bash the President but even he and his predicessors have taken orders. Stay prayed up and share your wealth for one day we shall leave this place and will depart the same way we came........Naked

• Upvote 1

Do any of you have a brain, you will believe anything. So Iraqi Queen, you are telling me that in the last two weeks you went to Iraq and checked its borders and big citys, then went to Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Libya.... Hey I have some beach front property in Nebraska to sell you....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Do any of you have a brain, you will believe anything. So Iraqi Queen, you are telling me that in the last two weeks you went to Iraq and checked its borders and big citys, then went to Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Libya.... Hey I have some beach front property in Nebraska to sell you....

I have been trying to get out of Iraq for over 2 weeks, now. My replacements can't get in on a timely manner. Travel really sucks here sometimes. I am going to check to see if they want to scan my eye on the way out though. I believe Iraq uses one of those handheld laser pointers and shines it in your eye while standing in line and you're not looking. That would be high tech for them right now. :lol: No just kidding before someone asks for a link. :lol:B)

Edited by In Iraq
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sad part about this is the people of Iraq should not have to live like this, they did their part.They came out in droves and voted hoping for a better life, The parasites that are in office dont care about their people, if they did, they would have clean drinking water,electricity and food for all citizens.They choose instead to argue and procrastinate.The people of that country deserve better.

I believe you are right,, unfortunately, "man" is corouptable, easily swayed to acts of evil for self gratification, AKA "selfishness" or "GREED" if this RV goes through I plan on paying off all my debt and helping others.... lets face the facts.... we're only here for a short time. there is so much good that can be done in that time. JMO I get sick of the political crap games..... Government can not, effectively govern without the consent of the governed. (Not with any Good out come at least. this is what has made America Great for so long (Until now) they have moved away from what the people want and no longer care what we say. IMO

• Upvote 1

Not trying to discredit Iraqi Queen; but, personally, I cannot perform the appropriate "Due Diligence" to verify the information contained in this topic. Of course, the reason is due to the inability to confirm via 3rd party sources. Therefore, I would like to respectfully request that this topic be relocated to the "Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar" forum. Thanks.

..and Thank You Iraqi Queen, for your time effort and views on the issues at hand!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

It is so goooood to be home!! My heart is torn though for the Iraqi's. There is no reason for things to continue the way they are. There are millions of displaced Iraqi Refugees all over the world now. Everywhere you walk in Syria, there are Iraqi's! You would think you were in Iraq! Same for parts of Amman.

I can't wait to rejoice when this finally RV's. I'm sick of all of this!

Thank you Iraqi Queen for your excellent and truthful observations. :D

It is very sad indeed that so few care about the welfare of the Iraqi people. This whole

speculation has become a self absorbed, ever growing story line that has all but

forgotten the main ingredient...the people themselves and the truth and facts of just

how bad it still really is.

To listen to some, Iraq all of the sudden became a thriving country, all is well, etc. The picture

painted from most supposed intel has not at all been reality. It will take many years yet for Iraq

to develop even after a Revaluation of their currency. It will soon be forgotten, and it will prove

it fell far short of "resetting" the global economy. I find that particular statement from some to be

totally unfounded, and the example of what this speculation has become and what it is not.

Thank for your update! It is so refreshing to hear actual facts instead of empty hype.

All my best to you!...and welcome home :D

Jim

---

Thank you so much Iraqi Queen!

Much appreciated.

I heard something (silly) several months ago that the rv was not in the hands we thought it was, but it waiting on $120 a barrel oil, that everything else would have already been in place or would miraculously appear....hmmmmmm

gp49

Can you spell Illuminati? I know it sounds like conspiracy theory, but hear me out. In times like these when its hard to find the real truth, where can we go, the media doesnt give it, our government sure doesnt give it, so where do we go? Have you considered what the Bible says about this?

In Revelation chapter 17 &18 it is writen that a great beast came out of the sea and the people said who is able to make war with him? I beleive this beast may be 'democracy'. How can you make war with it? Its a spiritual thing. When you consider these facts you cant help but wonder that there is a hidden power (not a good one) leading/causing these events.

a. Our Federal Reserve bank is owned by a few very rich families, not our US government

b. The illuminati have been successful in hiding by making it a conspiracy theory thing

c. The Bible speaks about a one world order, the mark of the beast, and no one could buy or sell without the mark

d. Rev 18:3 says the world became rich from the abundance of babylon's wealth. Babylon is Iraq. The IQD is going to make many nations and people very wealthy.

e. How is it that most all the islamic nations are in an uproar? Did you know that the old Brittan empire used to own and control all the middle east nations? I dont think they would have let them go out of their power completely. Just like the USA, they did let it go (supposedly) but they kept control in a different way. Do you know anything about the Masons?

What our freind witnessed out there is principalities and powers at work to bring a one world government for the ultimate enemy of us all, the Anti-Christ. We know he's coming, and we know he has to get power somehow. Just think about these things!

Dont be caught unawares, study what the scriptures say, its the only truth we will really get during times like these.

God Bless

jeeeeezzzzzus, not revelation again. somebody make it stop.

• Downvote 1

I am getting the feeling that it is going to happen very soon. there would be no other reason for the US govt to be passing new laws regulating the cash in procedure.

Also from another site: I don't put stock into anything anyone writes, however, the new laws may give this some validity.

Reogang Rumor: Found at The GET Team 3/11/11

March 11, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

[reogang] I was told that the RV is scheduled for Sunday…. they are all set to do the summit on the 15th…. there is a huge celebration going on in the white house….

[reogang] iraq was advised to blow smoke and mirrors until all is done..

[reogang] don’t shoot the messenger but this was told to me about 30 minutes ago…

[millionday] reogang Thanks my friend!! Great news that goes right along with everything else!!

[reogang] I just received a phone call from a contact who has a contact in the US Treasury...

• Upvote 1