Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just returned from the Middle-East

Alls i can see is its been a long time comming , But after they get all there eyes dotted and there tees crossed, all this will be behind us and lots will be happy.Some will piss it away and some will youse it wisely. All in all they are getting there act togather and it takes time. They have come a long way from nothing at all to now, and all will have been worth wile. Just my thoughts . May GOD BLESS our troops for making this Dream come to lite for all woh have invested . And may God look over our service men and wemon all over the world allways. Just My Thoughts. :blink:

Thanks for your post IQ. I believe you have hit it right on the head with them being somebodies puppets. I wish the RV soon like everyone else, because the Iraqi people need this more than we do. They need to take care of their people. Our benefiting from our investments is not a bad thing either. GO RV!

I sincerely believe the U.S. is controlling the situation - why not - we invaded Iraq (this is not an anti-war statement - just a fact) cause Saddam would not "play ball" with us and our interests. Iraq has massive natural resources - do you think the US is just going to "turn it all over" lock stock and barrel to the Iraqis? It may appear that we are, but I think the Iraqi Gov. will be controlled behind the scenes by the U.S. The US has to remain covertly n control to keep Iran from attempting to invade Iraq and take over their oil and gas resources. :o

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone,

I have really missed reading DV for the last two weeks as I was in the Middle-East.

Something strange is going on and I don't think Maliki or Shabibi is behind it. While I was there, I spoke with many, many Iraqi's about every topic including the Dinar. I watched countless of news reports from hundreds of Middle-Eastern channels that I didn't even know existed. Everything I heard and watched were quite different than what is being reported here in the States.

There is something more to the Dinar not RVing and I wish I could put my finger on it. I remember several months ago economist were predicting oil to reach $120.00 a barrel and we are almost there. Hmmm!

The Revolution in the Middle-East is being fueled by outside influences, not just in country. What I did observe is that the demonstrations in Iraq still had a civilized tone to them and were unlike Libya or Egypt, in spite of their horrible living conditions. Water from the sewers were up to the middle of their legs, streets were polluted with trash and the kids were playing in this mess. It was awful to say the very least. Borders from Iraq were being heavily monitored and they were not letting anyone come in or out unless you had legitimate clearance to do so. I even had to have my Iris scanned!

Alot of things that I have read from these sites are just not the true picture in the M.E. For example, in Jordan, there were only approximately 25 people protesting after praying in the Mosque, yet when I watched CNN, it appeared to be thousands! Syria has been totally calm and could care less, going about life as usual. We will see if that changes. The Syrians are very happy with life there. Egypt has become a disaster. There are thousands and thousands of hard core prisoners that are roaming the streets and crime is on the rise. Trash and the stench will knock you off of your feet. I have never seen such unsanitary conditions as in Egypt. Streets have miles and miles of garbage piled up everywhere. There is no security and no real Government enforcing anything currently. Libya is a whole different story. In my opinion, this is where most of the U.S. and the West will be focusing on for the time being and I know the oil is playing a huge role in all of this.

So, as far as the Dinar and Iraq, all I can say is I hope and pray something happens soon, because things just aren't adding up. Iraq is in a mess and there is absolutely no reason why this should not have RV'd by now. If Shabibi was the one in full control, I believe he would have done it by now. This is not just my opinion, but it is everyone's opinion that is an Iraqi. We all think that the Iraqi Government are just puppets for now. Shabibi could have finished this off a long time ago, so the real question is who and what is stopping him and why?

and the answer is OPEC

In Iraq,

This is not my opinion, this is the honest truth-NO!!!! Things have supposedly gotten better since 2004 in Iraq, according to the main stream media, but when I know people from St. George's Church who have gotten blown up, and our other Chaldean Church Mar Najat, in Karada, how can they say it has gotten better? If you are allowed outside the Green Zone, then you know exactly what I am talking about. Irbil and Ankawa are safe. Syria and Jordan are very, very, safe.

Egypt is getting very dangerous, the hard core criminals have been let out of prison, deliberately. The streets are filthy with trash piled up everywhere. How many people see this on Fox or CNN?

I wish you would post the pictures. I am prohibited from doing so for humanitarian reasons on sites such as these, but I have done so for other purposes.

So, please share your experiences, and don't hold back anything, the beautiful, the big, the bad and the ugly!

Stay safe and thank you for your sacrifice.

Thanks for your answer. I cannot post the pictures I have due to the geneva convention and other world organizations, but you probably have seen some of the same type photos. Most are what use to be a human being but only pieces now. Very sad and eye opening images.

Thanks for your answer. I cannot post the pictures I have due to the geneva convention and other world organizations, but you probably have seen some of the same type photos. Most are what use to be a human being but only pieces now. Very sad and eye opening images.

Yes, my friend, I have seen first hand the devastation, but the majority of Americans have not. People do not understand what has transpired since the war.

We can continue to pray and do whatever God places on our hearts to do.

Please stay safe. I will lift you up before my Lord and Savior.

Do you have an account in Iraq? Are you one of the people that believes there will be an RV? I tried to wire money to Warka Bank and my bank would not do it.

Said the information I had, that came from dinarspeculation.com was a scam? Why would they say that? Do you have any information that would help me with

my investing. Can I open an account in Iraq? Do you know how I would do that? I sent an email to Warka-bank-iq.com. Thought I was asking the right people the

right thing? Now I'm very confused. I want to invest in the Dinar, and live with what ever happens. Just don't want to send my hard earned money to never-never land!

Do you have an account in Iraq? Are you one of the people that believes there will be an RV? I tried to wire money to Warka Bank and my bank would not do it.

Said the information I had, that came from dinarspeculation.com was a scam? Why would they say that? Do you have any information that would help me with

my investing. Can I open an account in Iraq? Do you know how I would do that? I sent an email to Warka-bank-iq.com. Thought I was asking the right people the

right thing? Now I'm very confused. I want to invest in the Dinar, and live with what ever happens. Just don't want to send my hard earned money to never-never land!

GDMC,

I do not have an account in Iraq or Warka Bank. I am an Iraqi born, naturalized US Citizen and everything that my family has experienced and continues to experience with Iraq leaves me with a bad taste for banking with Iraq, not to mention Iraq, period! Do not misunderstand what I am saying, please. I love my people and I love who I am but I hate the corruption and the division that continues to take place in and around Iraq. That being said, that does not mean Warka Bank is a bad bank, I just do not trust our money left in Iraq.

If you know anything about Iraq, they lack the professionalism that we are accustomed to. I am an A plus personality type who likes to answer e-mails, telephones calls, etc. promptly and I know that you will not get that kind of service from the employees of Warka, at least not yet.

Why don't you just purchase physical Dinars through 5/3rd bank or one of the other Dinar Dealers?

You can open up an account in Iraq and it is perfectly legal. I know several members on this site who have profited 11% and higher but I haven't verified that. Send Adam a private message and he can help you.

In Saddam's era, no-one was allowed to take any of their money out of Iraq, and who knows what could happen in the present and the near future.

Yes, I do believe the Dinar will RV, it cannot stay this way forever. We have lost so much money on our IRA's and 401K's, Stocks, Real Estate, etc. The Dinar is already at its lowest, so I believe we just can't lose. The worst scenario is we get our money back. That is more that I can say about our other investments.

Don't allow confusion to settle into your heart. This will RV when God says so, and no-one else. HE has it all under control!

Edited by Iraqi Queen