Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just returned from the Middle-East

Could I politely ask a serious question. At what location did you have an Iris scan. This is not a doubters question but the press corps has no reports listed of these machines at main border crossings nor Airports.(V.I.P?). Jordan, Egypt, Syria? these are not easily entered this past few weeks. Reporters have listed damaged equipment all over the M.E. and hopefully don,t have to have scans placed on a worldwide database for such machines.

They lied. In Amman, Jordan just a few days ago at Queen Alia Airport.

Could I politely ask a serious question. At what location did you have an Iris scan. This is not a doubters question but the press corps has no reports listed of these machines at main border crossings nor Airports.(V.I.P?). Jordan, Egypt, Syria? these are not easily entered this past few weeks. Reporters have listed damaged equipment all over the M.E. and hopefully don,t have to have scans placed on a worldwide database for such machines.

I was wondering the same thing. I have been in Iraq (Almost 7 years) from the very North (Mosul)all the way to the very south (Umm Qasr) and yet to see a Iris scan in place. And I have been through these other ME countries mentioned. Are they secretly scanning my eye from a distance without me knowing it? :blink:

Edited by In Iraq
  • Upvote 1

JMO, I believe this rv thing is about to happen, and I also believe our very own leaders are the reason it hasn't, this S.O.B. Obama has not done except cause turmoil in this country, driven unemployment up, and has let the value of the dollar become worthless, not because of race or religion, but because he is not qualified to be president.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

JMO, I believe this rv thing is about to happen, and I also believe our very own leaders are the reason it hasn't, this S.O.B. Obama has not done except cause turmoil in this country, driven unemployment up, and has let the value of the dollar become worthless, not because of race or religion, but because he is not qualified to be president.

I AGREE IN ALL THAT YOU SAID! Thanks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I was wondering the same thing. I have been in Iraq (Almost 7 years) from the very North (Mosul)all the way to the very south (Umm Qasr) and yet to see a Iris scan in place. And I have been through these other ME countries mentioned. Are they secretly scanning my eye from a distance without me knowing it? :blink:

A.I.G.(Airport International Group) should have completed phase one of the T3 build and Refurb. of old terminal, but unaware if done. Will check on internet to see. Very costly equipment for low Iris database, as far as i know (but could stand corrected). Amman,s Queen Alia Airport Jordan you either love it or ??? Hope it,s improved staff wise!

• Upvote 1

Can you spell Illuminati? I know it sounds like conspiracy theory, but hear me out. In times like these when its hard to find the real truth, where can we go, the media doesnt give it, our government sure doesnt give it, so where do we go? Have you considered what the Bible says about this?

In Revelation chapter 17 &18 it is writen that a great beast came out of the sea and the people said who is able to make war with him? I beleive this beast may be 'democracy'. How can you make war with it? Its a spiritual thing. When you consider these facts you cant help but wonder that there is a hidden power (not a good one) leading/causing these events.

a. Our Federal Reserve bank is owned by a few very rich families, not our US government

b. The illuminati have been successful in hiding by making it a conspiracy theory thing

c. The Bible speaks about a one world order, the mark of the beast, and no one could buy or sell without the mark

d. Rev 18:3 says the world became rich from the abundance of babylon's wealth. Babylon is Iraq. The IQD is going to make many nations and people very wealthy.

e. How is it that most all the islamic nations are in an uproar? Did you know that the old Brittan empire used to own and control all the middle east nations? I dont think they would have let them go out of their power completely. Just like the USA, they did let it go (supposedly) but they kept control in a different way. Do you know anything about the Masons?

What our freind witnessed out there is principalities and powers at work to bring a one world government for the ultimate enemy of us all, the Anti-Christ. We know he's coming, and we know he has to get power somehow. Just think about these things!

Dont be caught unawares, study what the scriptures say, its the only truth we will really get during times like these.

God Bless

Went to read Rev 18:3, it was the only page torn out of my Bible :confused:

I am a believer, for all the bashers here, I/we pray that you get to know the saving grace of our Lord JESUS the CHRIST

Be patience , witness prophecy, be amazed of the power and promise from GOD. :bow: :bow: :bow:

• Upvote 5

I think the Obama regime is holding the RV up. The new regs that Ali must follow are no coincidence. I was going to wire from Ali to an offshore acct but that ability has been taken away. Barry wants to collect as much of this RV money as possible. He thinks the boost will get him re elected

These are the new rules ALi must follow. I have not confirmed because I'm on a plane

FROM----DD

Item #1 Yes, I also just got off the phone with Dinar Trade and this is True that a new law had been passed for the State of Calif. stating that no ledger to ledger transfer allowed. The person I spoke with at Dinar Trade said the law had been passed in January but had just gone into effect NOW (interesting timing I might add) and that the reason this would affect the whole country is because of the fact that Ali’s banks are all in California that is where ‘all’ of the wires will be initiated from. (Although I see this email states ‘world’….not sure how that would apply for people who are cashing in….in another courntry. ???

Item#2 I also received a call today and did verify this with D.T. as well. “A new regulatory law had come down from the U.S. Treasure to Dinar Trade in the last 24 hrs. stating mo more precious metals purchased (like-kind exchanges) through Ali.” So as one person put it that hole has been closed up.

Item#3 Also a 3rd regulatory law that had come down from the U.S. Treasury had been given to Ali/Dinar Trade that no one can cash in for a 3rd party (meaning another person) even with a notarized letter of approval”. Each person must cash in their own dinars and that each transaction would require a FINcen form 104 be filled out.

Item#4 In order for any proceeds to be wired to another country one would need to be a citizen of that country. In other words Ali would be restricted to only wire funds into accounts for U.S. citizens into an account her in the U.S.

A.I.G.(Airport International Group) should have completed phase one of the T3 build and Refurb. of old terminal, but unaware if done. Will check on internet to see. Very costly equipment for low Iris database, as far as i know (but could stand corrected). Amman,s Queen Alia Airport Jordan you either love it or ??? Hope it,s improved staff wise!

Thanks.

Great inside analysis within Iraq. I have stated several times as well Iraq and others seem to be controlled by outside forces here. The million dollar question IS WHO? The west? China? Iran? Russians? WHO? It is only recently that I have had a sinking feeling about the Dinar and it's RV. I mean UN, WTO, IMF, Kuwait and any other number of obstacles seemed to have been surpassed and yet no RV? I guess we will have to watch, wait and see. I just know that this ride is getting old FAST. 2006 to present I have seen much change but still no RV. JMO. Peace.

NWO, The New World Order. The Elite, the controller of all wealth.

IQ, thanks so much for your post. Do you think there is a possibility of a covert resistance group being formed? I am not speaking of the public demonstrations. And Mr. Coyote - I am so in agreement with you. Actions speak so much louder than words. I am so worried about our future.

• Upvote 1

IQ, I am glad that you returned safe, let me say that although you could not provide positive intel towards all of our goals, what you did do is what 99 percent of the others with "intel" could not and that is simply tell us the truth from a first hand account and that is priceless in this day and age. Thanks for the great post! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

Thank you, Iraqi Queen. I've had my suspicions for a while now about the United States government (not our military) and their political agendas with Iraq, but you've confirmed them for me. I believe a large part of what's holding back Iraq is the politics being imposed on them by the politicians in the White House and Congress. I wasn't happy in the beginning with the powers that be in this government and now I'm even less happy. At this time, I don't think anything can be done until we find and expose the culprit, and even then, I'm not sure what we can do.

All I know is my heart goes out to all the "little people" in Iraq. It makes me sad to know that their little children and families are suffering at the hand of greed and corruption because of governments and politics.

• Upvote 2