Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just returned from the Middle-East

Great inside analysis within Iraq. I have stated several times as well Iraq and others seem to be controlled by outside forces here. The million dollar question IS WHO? The west? China? Iran? Russians? WHO? It is only recently that I have had a sinking feeling about the Dinar and it's RV. I mean UN, WTO, IMF, Kuwait and any other number of obstacles seemed to have been surpassed and yet no RV? I guess we will have to watch, wait and see. I just know that this ride is getting old FAST. 2006 to present I have seen much change but still no RV. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just my thoughts, i for the past years have herd comming out of the US leaders lips the words ( GLOBAL economy). Now think about it, how on earth do ya make that happen. Change the way people think all over the world, turn them aginst there leaders. Make them see all the good things that the good old USA people have that they dont. Trash there countrys, then go in and set up democratic goverments to think the way we do. The cards will be on the table and every body nows how to play the game all over the world and trade goods , no bickering, no fighting. just the rich getting richer . The poor getting poorer. and all will live happly ever after. Your DAM RIGHT there is something behind it. And for the RV or RI what ever it mite be , why is the usa treasury over there with 12 people to make sure this gos off with out a hitch, because the USA is behind this to. The good old boys in the white house no what the rate will be and when it will happen. I just havent figured out how it hasent leaked out to the press yet. Theres allways one bad apple in the basket. Just my thoughts, and ya ya ya i no my spelling sucks. But ya get the picture dont ya . Have a great day. Oh and Great post Thanks.Now that i have vented start throwing , :P

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Your last sentence is the million dollar question...........Welcome home.

It is so goooood to be home!! My heart is torn though for the Iraqi's. There is no reason for things to continue the way they are. There are millions of displaced Iraqi Refugees all over the world now. Everywhere you walk in Syria, there are Iraqi's! You would think you were in Iraq! Same for parts of Amman.

I can't wait to rejoice when this finally RV's. I'm sick of all of this!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for sharing your experience Iraq Queen....You said it perfectly something just doesn't add up....I also think it's not what we think, and that Iraq is just a puppet.....Let's face it it's the rest of the world that spent there money over there....Why??? I guess we shall see, chances are they want a Walmart & McDonalds on every corner.....Thanks...

• Upvote 3

Just my thoughts, i for the past years have herd comming out of the US leaders lips the words ( GLOBAL economy). Now think about it, how on earth do ya make that happen. Change the way people think all over the world, turn them aginst there leaders. Make them see all the good things that the good old USA people have that they dont. Trash there countrys, then go in and set up democratic goverments to think the way we do. The cards will be on the table and every body nows how to play the game all over the world and trade goods , no bickering, no fighting. just the rich getting richer . The poor getting poorer. and all will live happly ever after. Your DAM RIGHT there is something behind it. And for the RV or RI what ever it mite be , why is the usa treasury over there with 12 people to make sure this gos off with out a hitch, because the USA is behind this to. The good old boys in the white house no what the rate will be and when it will happen. I just havent figured out how it hasent leaked out to the press yet. Theres allways one bad apple in the basket. Just my thoughts, and ya ya ya i no my spelling sucks. But ya get the picture dont ya . Have a great day. Oh and Great post Thanks.Now that i have vented start throwing , :P

Biker,

I am so glad you said it and not me!! My thoughts exactly! I have to be careful what I say, because I am an Iraqi/American and what I know as factual is perceived differently coming from me, so vent on!! It is the truth!! BTW, don't worry about your spelling!

• Upvote 15

IQ, thanks so much for the info, welcome home and glad your safe! Ihave a sinking feeling like BanG but we will just have too wait and see. Info may not be what we WANT to hear but, facts are facts and we need to know this. I will continue to watch and wait while preparing for worse times ahead. One day we will all wake up and it will be here! YEA! :lol::D

• Upvote 2

Question

What is the assessment from the IC's (Iraqi Citizen)?

A. Man/woman on the street

B. Current business owner

C. Future business owner

Bagdaddy,

They are all sick of the government. They think Maliki is not looking out for their interests. They think the government officials are all a bunch of crooks. They think the U.S., Israel and the West are controlling everything. They do however believe things will get better but they have no hope that it will be any time soon because they keep getting empty promises. They have heard this same song and dance for over 7 years now! The poor are getting poorer, the rich are getting richer, and the only future business owners that are excited are outside investors. Sounds a little like the U.S.

• Upvote 3

It is so goooood to be home!! My heart is torn though for the Iraqi's. There is no reason for things to continue the way they are. There are millions of displaced Iraqi Refugees all over the world now. Everywhere you walk in Syria, there are Iraqi's! You would think you were in Iraq! Same for parts of Amman.

I can't wait to rejoice when this finally RV's. I'm sick of all of this!

The sad part about this is the people of Iraq should not have to live like this, they did their part.They came out in droves and voted hoping for a better life, The parasites that are in office dont care about their people, if they did, they would have clean drinking water,electricity and food for all citizens.They choose instead to argue and procrastinate.The people of that country deserve better.

• Upvote 8

Hello Everyone,

I have really missed reading DV for the last two weeks as I was in the Middle-East.

Something strange is going on and I don't think Maliki or Shabibi is behind it. While I was there, I spoke with many, many Iraqi's about every topic including the Dinar. I watched countless of news reports from hundreds of Middle-Eastern channels that I didn't even know existed. Everything I heard and watched were quite different than what is being reported here in the States.

There is something more to the Dinar not RVing and I wish I could put my finger on it. I remember several months ago economist were predicting oil to reach $120.00 a barrel and we are almost there. Hmmm!

The Revolution in the Middle-East is being fueled by outside influences, not just in country. What I did observe is that the demonstrations in Iraq still had a civilized tone to them and were unlike Libya or Egypt, in spite of their horrible living conditions. Water from the sewers were up to the middle of their legs, streets were polluted with trash and the kids were playing in this mess. It was awful to say the very least. Borders from Iraq were being heavily monitored and they were not letting anyone come in or out unless you had legitimate clearance to do so. I even had to have my Iris scanned!

Alot of things that I have read from these sites are just not the true picture in the M.E. For example, in Jordan, there were only approximately 25 people protesting after praying in the Mosque, yet when I watched CNN, it appeared to be thousands! Syria has been totally calm and could care less, going about life as usual. We will see if that changes. The Syrians are very happy with life there. Egypt has become a disaster. There are thousands and thousands of hard core prisoners that are roaming the streets and crime is on the rise. Trash and the stench will knock you off of your feet. I have never seen such unsanitary conditions as in Egypt. Streets have miles and miles of garbage piled up everywhere. There is no security and no real Government enforcing anything currently. Libya is a whole different story. In my opinion, this is where most of the U.S. and the West will be focusing on for the time being and I know the oil is playing a huge role in all of this.

So, as far as the Dinar and Iraq, all I can say is I hope and pray something happens soon, because things just aren't adding up. Iraq is in a mess and there is absolutely no reason why this should not have RV'd by now. If Shabibi was the one in full control, I believe he would have done it by now. This is not just my opinion, but it is everyone's opinion that is an Iraqi. We all think that the Iraqi Government are just puppets for now. Shabibi could have finished this off a long time ago, so the real question is who and what is stopping him and why?

Sounds like an Obama CORRUPTION at it's game again...waiting long enough to get another BACKDOOR DEAL in TAXING this investment to its MAX...70% plus. I seriously doubt it's China, Iran or even the CHAOS in the ME. Think about it...how many times has Biden been over there and for what reason? ASKING the GOI to HOLD-OFF on the RV until they have a way to INCREASE the TAXES on it. This administration is SO CORRUPTED that Pelosi, Reid, Obama etc... FRAUDULENTLY funded (105 BILLION PLUS) the obamacare BS under the nose of the New Congress. This is INSANE and these IDIOTS MUST BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES to include EVERYONE INVOLVED. IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Could I politely ask a serious question. At what location did you have an Iris scan. This is not a doubters question but the press corps has no reports listed of these machines at main border crossings nor Airports.(V.I.P?). Jordan, Egypt, Syria? these are not easily entered this past few weeks. Reporters have listed damaged equipment all over the M.E. and hopefully don,t have to have scans placed on a worldwide database for such machines.

• Upvote 2

Sounds like an Obama CORRUPTION at it's game again...waiting long enough to get another BACKDOOR DEAL in TAXING this investment to its MAX...70% plus. I seriously doubt it's China, Iran or even the CHAOS in the ME. Think about it...how many times has Biden been over there and for what reason? ASKING the GOI to HOLD-OFF on the RV until they have a way to INCREASE the TAXES on it. This administration is SO CORRUPTED that Pelosi, Reid, Obama etc... FRAUDULENTLY funded (105 BILLION PLUS) the obamacare BS under the nose of the New Congress. This is INSANE and these IDIOTS MUST BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES to include EVERYONE INVOLVED. IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!

I am positive it is neither Iran, China or the Chaos in the M.E. that is holding this up. I love that our DV members are starting to see the real picture! I have said it before, I will say it again, Iraq is not being controlled by the Iraqi's!

We need to stop blaming Maliki, Shabibi and the uprising. It is all part of the plan! Sorry, but President Obama is just another puppet as well. I believe that if he didn't go along with all of this corruption, he too would be eliminated!

This all started before his time. I am not defending his policies, I didn't vote for him, but I do believe he inherited a raw deal.

• Upvote 8

Can you spell Illuminati? I know it sounds like conspiracy theory, but hear me out. In times like these when its hard to find the real truth, where can we go, the media doesnt give it, our government sure doesnt give it, so where do we go? Have you considered what the Bible says about this?

In Revelation chapter 17 &18 it is writen that a great beast came out of the sea and the people said who is able to make war with him? I beleive this beast may be 'democracy'. How can you make war with it? Its a spiritual thing. When you consider these facts you cant help but wonder that there is a hidden power (not a good one) leading/causing these events.

a. Our Federal Reserve bank is owned by a few very rich families, not our US government

b. The illuminati have been successful in hiding by making it a conspiracy theory thing

c. The Bible speaks about a one world order, the mark of the beast, and no one could buy or sell without the mark

d. Rev 18:3 says the world became rich from the abundance of babylon's wealth. Babylon is Iraq. The IQD is going to make many nations and people very wealthy.

e. How is it that most all the islamic nations are in an uproar? Did you know that the old Brittan empire used to own and control all the middle east nations? I dont think they would have let them go out of their power completely. Just like the USA, they did let it go (supposedly) but they kept control in a different way. Do you know anything about the Masons?

What our freind witnessed out there is principalities and powers at work to bring a one world government for the ultimate enemy of us all, the Anti-Christ. We know he's coming, and we know he has to get power somehow. Just think about these things!

Dont be caught unawares, study what the scriptures say, its the only truth we will really get during times like these.

God Bless

• Upvote 9