Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(1) $25,000 dinar note selling for over $8,000

rdb

WOOOW!!!

i just saw this and was shocked... i wonder if someone would actually be crazy enough to do it...

No wonder there is so much bad info out there regarding the iraqi dinar...

please dont spend over $8,000 usd for $25,000 dinars

Link

• Upvote 2

I just received the following email:

"you wanted to know if we could get screwed on the dinars...read this???"

[1:24:04 AM] : TIDBIT: I haven’t spoken with Ali yet about this, so I’ll give him a call before I react to this. This was emailed to me, so I’m passing it along. – DD

Item #1 Yes, I also just got off the phone with Dinar Trade and this is True that a new law had been passed for the State of Calif. stating that no ledger to ledger transfer allowed. The person I spoke with at Dinar Trade said the law had been passed in January but had just gone into effect NOW (interesting timing I might add) and that the reason this would affect the whole country is because of the fact that Ali’s banks are all in California that is where ‘all’ of the wires will be initiated from. (Although I see this email states ‘world’….not sure how that would apply for people who are cashing in….in another courntry. ???

Item#2 I also received a call today and did verify this with D.T. as well. “A new regulatory law had come down from the U.S. Treasure to Dinar Trade in the last 24 hrs. stating mo more precious metals purchased (like-kind exchanges) through Ali.” So as one person put it that hole has been closed up.

Item#3 Also a 3rd regulatory law that had come down from the U.S. Treasury had been given to Ali/Dinar Trade that no one can cash in for a 3rd party (meaning another person) even with a notarized letter of approval”. Each person must cash in their own dinars and that each transaction would require a FINcen form 104 be filled out.

Item#4 In order for any proceeds to be wired to another country one would need to be a citizen of that country. In other words Ali would be restricted to only wire funds into accounts for U.S. citizens into an account her in the U.S.

• Upvote 1

WOOOW!!!

i just saw this and was shocked... i wonder if someone would actually be crazy enough to do it...

Link

HAHA I REPORTED IT.. SENT THE DOUCHBA& A MESSAGE ASKED HIM HOW MUCH IF I WANT 4 OF THEM.. HE SAID HE'D GIVE ME A GREAT DEAL $30,000 AND TO HURRY BECAUSE THEY ARE SELLING FAST LMAO RIGHT.....30,000 FOR 4 25K NOTES..FOR THAT PRICE I CAN GET 29 MILLION DINAR... FRIGGIN WHACKO'S

Edited by liquidravingdj

WOOOW!!!

Link

dang, I thought you were saying it sold. That seller has no sales in the last 15 days but some scrap copper pennies. Can't imagine someone doing it, but it's worth a try I guess, ya never know. I wouldn't show my face though 8^)

• Upvote 1

You wouldn't get it for a dollar bid ... or even five thousand dollars bid. Since he is starting his offer at 8 thousand + then his reserve will be 8 thousand +. You'd have to bud that minimum starting amount to be in on the aution at all. And then hope for your own sanity sake that someone out there is naieve enough to outbid you.

hahahahaha

But hey, as much as this seems funny ... if he finds even a few suckers he can make a lot of money while waiting for the RV.

smee2

Why not something more reasonable like 100.00 for the same bill or 150.00. double or triple your cost and still sleep at night, but eight grand ls evil, no matter how stupid the sucker is. Imagine how sick the buyer would feel once they realized the mistake, and it turned out to be someone thinking they were investing their last dollars to save the home, Who knows,! but I could not knowingly do that to somebody.

• Upvote 1

Whats funny is all the other dinar is way cheaper and posted above and below his. Does he really think someone is going to say Oh wow this one is only $7,998 dollars more than the one right above it, oh and it's for the same thing....

WOOOW!!!

Link

Interesting, .32 conversion rate..... UMMMMM!

I just received the following email:

"you wanted to know if we could get screwed on the dinars...read this???"

[1:24:04 AM] : TIDBIT: I haven’t spoken with Ali yet about this, so I’ll give him a call before I react to this. This was emailed to me, so I’m passing it along. – DD

Item #1 Yes, I also just got off the phone with Dinar Trade and this is True that a new law had been passed for the State of Calif. stating that no ledger to ledger transfer allowed. The person I spoke with at Dinar Trade said the law had been passed in January but had just gone into effect NOW (interesting timing I might add) and that the reason this would affect the whole country is because of the fact that Ali’s banks are all in California that is where ‘all’ of the wires will be initiated from. (Although I see this email states ‘world’….not sure how that would apply for people who are cashing in….in another courntry. ???

Item#2 I also received a call today and did verify this with D.T. as well. “A new regulatory law had come down from the U.S. Treasure to Dinar Trade in the last 24 hrs. stating mo more precious metals purchased (like-kind exchanges) through Ali.” So as one person put it that hole has been closed up.

Item#3 Also a 3rd regulatory law that had come down from the U.S. Treasury had been given to Ali/Dinar Trade that no one can cash in for a 3rd party (meaning another person) even with a notarized letter of approval”. Each person must cash in their own dinars and that each transaction would require a FINcen form 104 be filled out.

Item#4 In order for any proceeds to be wired to another country one would need to be a citizen of that country. In other words Ali would be restricted to only wire funds into accounts for U.S. citizens into an account her in the U.S.

Here is updated info from DT regarding the new procedures....although I didn't quite read it that way regarding wiring to another country...I interpreted it as if you were a "non US citizen" and wanted to cash-in in the US.....

Exchange Procedures

Dinar Trade procedures for exchange at the time of a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar, as listed below:

We will be taking appointments on a first come first serve basis. We will only cash in your dinars with a scheduled appointment. At the time of exchange we will notify our customers via email as well as posting it on our website. Our Santa Monica, CA and Brentwood, TN offices will be open immediately. Our other offices, which are listed below, will open within 5-7 business at the time of a change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar greater than $10,000 per million Iraqi Dinar. There will be no limit on the amount of Iraqi Dinar you may cash in.

When you are ready to exchange your Iraqi Dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or visit our website at www.dinartrade.com, to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

Groups:

We will take group appointments. A group is considered 5-30 people. At the time of the appointment you must inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of Iraqi Dinars each person will be exchanging. If locking in a rate, each person in the group who would like to lock in will need to sign an agreement with Dinar Trade, guaranteeing the amount of Iraqi Dinar to be cashed in. Each person in the group does not have to lock in a rate. Each person in the group is responsible for their own appointment and rate lock in.

Individuals & Groups:

You will need the following:

* 2 forms of identification (one with a picture and one with your name on it, for example a credit card or utility bill)

* Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) We will complete a Fincen 104 form at the time of appointment.

* Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank in the U.S. while you wait at the time of exchange. There will only be one wire to one account per customer.

Due to changes in regulation individuals must exchange their currency themselves. A third party may not perform an exchange on your behalf. The use of a third party will not be permitted.

International customers: we will require a copy of your passport and banking information to exchange at locations inside the United States.

Fees:

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million Iraqi Dinars as a service fee for exchanging your Iraqi Dinars.

There in No minimum quantity of Iraqi Dinars that may be exchanged. The minimum fee is $150.

Rate of Exchange:

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate. We will post the lock in agreement on our website and we will also fax or email a lock in agreement to the customer that must be signed, notarized and faxed back to our office within 24 hours. If the fax is not received within the 24 hours your lock in rate will be forfeited. Once locked in the appointment and rate cannot be changed or canceled. There will be legal recourse for individuals who lock in a rate and do not arrive for their appointment. The lock in rate is guaranteed until the day of the appointment. A lock in rate means that the price is agreed upon whether the rate goes up or down.

Customers who are unsure or do not want to lock in a rate will receive the rate on the day of their appointment. The exchange rate will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time of the appointment for customers not locking in a rate. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you arrive at one of our offices at the time of exchange.

We encourage everyone to check all other sources who will be exchanging Iraqi Dinars and their rates before calling us. We are confident we can beat their rates.

At this time we have 2 offices open:

Brentwood, Tennessee

Santa Monica California

At the time of a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar we will have the following locations open within 5-7 business days.

Locations to open:

-Manhattan, NY -Grand Forks, ND

-Spring Hill, FL -Las Vegas, NV

-FT Smith, AR -Toledo, OH

-Waxahachie, TX -Salt Lake City, UT

-Albuquerque, NM -Kent, WA

We will not disclose the addresses of these locations for security reasons. We will only disclose them to customers with appointments. If you would like to exchange before a location near you is open, you will have to come to our office in Tennessee or California.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 business days when making an appointment. If making an appointment for an unopened location we estimate that individuals will be accommodated within 3 business days of the opening. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

Exchange Options:

At this time we are not offering any precious metals for sale or exchange.

If you would like to exchange your Iraqi Dinar for one of our other currencies you must notify us before your scheduled appointment. We will only offer exchanges at our Santa Monica, CA location.

-Chinese Yuan

-Vietnamese Dong

-Korean Won

-Afghani Afghan

Precious Metals:

Due to new regulations Dinar Trade will not be exchanging Iraqi Dinars to precious metals. If you would like to purchase precious metals with the funds attained from exchanging the Iraqi Dinar you may do so. We can provide a contact where you may purchase precious metals or you may find a source of your liking.

Taxes:

Dinar Trade is a currency exchange. We are not a tax attorney or CPA. For tax questions kindly contact your accountant or financial advisor.

The above does not constitute that Dinar Trade knows if a change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar is going to occur. We are informing our customers of the procedures our company will take at the time of a significant increase in the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar to better serve them.

Dinar Trade reserves the right to change any of the policies depending on market conditions.

Dinar Trade is still selling dinars. If you would like to purchase kindly go to our website www.dinartrade.com

Buy Dinar | Visit www.dinartrade.com

WOOOW!!!

Link

Even better......you pay $8,330 for a 25,000 IQD bill and then find out, after they send it to you, that it's a Sadaam Hussein era bill...........worthless! One born every minute.