Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Info? Ledger-to-Ledger Changes?

Striker

This is confusing me.......Is this a good or bad thing? I'm leaning towards a bad thing......How do we cash in if we cant use DT on a ledger to ledger transfer? I know we should still be able to use the banks, but would this mean that the Gov is trying to get everyone to cash in with the banks instead of DT? Why would a law like this be put into place now? What is the purpose?

My guess is that large amounts must be handled through our banking systems and thus regulated , and monitored. Where as we are not deceptionist nor criminal in our intent. , :)

This is confusing me.......Is this a good or bad thing? I'm leaning towards a bad thing......How do we cash in if we cant use DT on a ledger to ledger transfer? I know we should still be able to use the banks, but would this mean that the Gov is trying to get everyone to cash in with the banks instead of DT? Why would a law like this be put into place now? What is the purpose?

Good questions:

Ive been predicting that they would pigeon hole anybody other than major banks that offer cashin services. BAM! This article pops up today!? The reason they would do this is so when an RI/RV occurs and they set two seperate rates, we are forced to cash in at a lower rate so the US Treasury can make the difference in the spread when selling back your Dinar to the CBI. Its just the worlds most powerful mafia hard at work. Does this piss anybody else off if its true? I truely doubt that DT or any other dealers will be around long after the RV happens. JMO.

Cheers,

Spot On

• Upvote 1

If this is true, I think I'll be making a trip to Iraq for the cash in. Once there is a confirmation on this tomorrow and its true, my dinar is going to a bank in Iraq. :D

Although, thinking about it.......Is it even legal for the Gov to do something like this? I mean they would be singling out a minority in an investment. I see lawsuits happing if this is true and were to happen.

Good questions:

Ive been predicting that they would pigeon hole anybody other than major banks that offer cashin services. BAM! This article pops up today!? The reason they would do this is so when an RI/RV occurs and they set two seperate rates, we are forced to cash in at a lower rate so the US Treasury can make the difference in the spread when selling back your Dinar to the CBI. Its just the worlds most powerful mafia hard at work. Does this piss anybody else off if its true? I truely doubt that DT or any other dealers will be around long after the RV happens. JMO.

Cheers,

Spot On

SpotOn , no doubt about the dealers being around, But I think we will be pleased with our spread.

If this is true, I think I'll be making a trip to Iraq for the cash in. Once there is a confirmation on this tomorrow and its true, my dinar is going to a bank in Iraq. :D

Although, thinking about it.......Is it even legal for the Gov to do something like this? I mean they would be singling out a minority in an investment. I see lawsuits happing if this is true and were to happen.

I dont understand your displeasure with our government taking the same tax as they do to you any other year or day of your life.

I'm referring to the Gov pigeon holing us into where we are to cash in at post RV so they can control the rate and then screwing us out of the true rate so they can collect on an even larger spread. That would be considered singling out a minority for their "luck at wealth" in an investment IMO.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1

People.... this should be very easy to verify. They said LAWS just came down from Treasury and NEW regs from the state of California... This is not Iraq, this should be easily verified.....

Personally I'm not a research monster so I don't really care, I think the news is Bulsh and until it is verified with links and official state and/or Treasury documentation, I'll continue to think it is Bulsh.

Don't get sucked in to this RUMOR until it is VARIFIED...

rd

• Upvote 5

It's definately a possibility that a dinar dealer, should there be an rv, could skip town and not cash in investors, especially those who have dinar on reserve. I would only assume these reputable dealers have enough personal dinar that they will be wealthy beyond their wildest imagination after an rv and would not want to live on the run with all of that money the rest of their life. In Ali's case, he is in business with his father. This would mean they both are of the criminal mind set and I just don't see it.

Ok, I've been reading this and you guys made me log in. I once was very concerned with taxes, but now I just don't care as long as the government doesn't tax us more than 35%. I'll just happily pay my 35% and be done with them for good ( then I'll leave the country).

For those of you that are very concerned about the spread, I suggest that you don't cash in right away like the 90% of the people here probably. That's probably what our dumb government wants us to do. My plan is to wait 3-6 months before cashing in my dinars and not let my emotions get in my way.

Some DV members here posted that it's much better to sleep well at night rather than being nervous everyday you go to bed.

There are many advices from many experienced DV members here that would tell you what to do to minimize the tax, such as offshore accounts, gifting to corporation, and etc, etc. For me, this RV will be one of the best thing that will ever happen in my lifetime, and I'd be glad with whatever I get from RV. I just want to pay whatever I have to pay and be done for good!

• Upvote 4

this is all bullsh** to me, we'll see when i can read the laws myself then ill believe dont read much into this folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would this surprise me? hell no ou government is corrupt just like an other government they will always and i repeat always try to screw the avergae citizen that comes upon wealth so please be cautious and dnt believe everything you read and hear on these forums. Good luck.

how much more of this crap will we as Americans put up with?

at what point do we all say to our own greedy gov enough is enough? i mean this is getting so out of control it has to be dealt with.

That is what elections are for. People wanted change so we got it. It is not hard to figure out. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Well, I don't care about DT any more and haven’t for some time! The group I am with here is just going down to the airport and go to the foreign currency exchange and cash in! Our US funds will be put in our home banks in a few seconds!

The kicker is: We went to see the manager at the foreign exchange bank at the airport and he tolled us that he will give us the same rate that Ali was going to give! So that like another .80 cents on the dollar or if you go and cash in at your local bank? That would be the rate at witch the bank makes on your Dinar when they sell it to feds! Then the feds get a rate that is the third level when they sell your Dinar back to Iraq! Now that may be just oil credits as we will be getting tons & tons of oil from Iraq anyway and if our feds change it in for oil credits, the US will get oil for around 35.00 bucks a barrel! Not that they will pass that savings on to us! Heck no I'll bet the oil companies have there fingers in that as well to keep the price for gas at 5.00 bucks a gallon but that’s another story for an American upraising! LOL

Point is, go to your major airport where they have a foreign exchange bank! See what deal you can make!

We are getting the same rate on exchange that Ali was going to give us only we don't have to leave town so it’s much safer! And they will charge us 150.00 bucks per Million just like Ali! So why go to Ali's bank? And the airport foreign exchange IS a legal bank so they can transfer your cash right into your account across town! So you don't transfer across state lines! Don’t have to put up with any Calf. Laws! and you get your money right then just like you just got off a plain from Iraq and want to change your Dinar back to US funds now that your home!

Hey I'm not asking you to believe me or anything like that! Just do your OWN Research and go to your international airport and talk to the bank manager at the foreign exchange bank inside and see what kind of deal you or your group can make for a nice safe. Profitable Dinar exchange when this thing pops!

Good luck to all! Have a great RV DAY! :D GO GO GO RV!!!!

Maybe DT saw this coming, I for one would never do a ledger to ledger transfer because:

One of my patients is a Wells Fargo manager. She came into to see me today, for reasons I cannot tell. She and I had talked about the Dinar investment last summer, but she really had no information to offer, nothing I would consider intel. About 2 months ago, I opened account with Wells Fargo, because some posts I had been reading, eluded that W. F. was in the know about the Dinar and might be willing to negotiate the spread. Also, I have to admit, that I have been a little worried about transferring millions of dollars into an account and wanted to be able to build a relationship with my bank. MY BIGGEST FEAR WAS FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO HIT MY ACCOUNT AND THE FEDS BE NOTIFIED. Next thing you know, ACCOUNT FROZEN! Well, I have immediate plans for my money. I do not want to spend time and money lawyering up and litigating with the Feds for what rightfully belongs to me. So I brought up the Dinar investment again with her today, and asked her, "What is W.F. policy on wire transfers and ledger transfers, in respect to notification of the Feds?" She said, "You absolutely do not want to ledger to ledger transfer anything over 10,000 to any bank. If you do the Feds must be notifed." As far as wire transfers, she said "it would be a good idea to go to your bank ahead of time and give them the heads up as far as WHAT kind of money being is being transferred to your account, but it is not required for the Feds to be notified on a wire transfer." I am so glad I asked that question. I will definetly wire my money to my account.

Butifldrm

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Well I think this discussion illustrates some of what Adam is thinking. None of us are sure what will happen when we get the RV/RI. Will the US Gov't impose some sort of lottery tax? Will Iraq do some kind of "in house" RV? None of us know any of this and the possibilites are endless. So Adam has suggested diversification. One thought of his was put some money into a Warka account. Yes, some risk involved, but it does cover you for some of the possibilites. Another is the off shore corp with the off shore bank account. You would have to get your dinar out of the country before the RV, or very shortly after, so the government doesn't grab an excessive amount of your cash. Or perhaps it will work out where we will only be taxed at a 15% rate so we can pour the rest into our local economies to help jump start our country economically.

I don't know when all this will happen, but I do hope that everyone has given great thought to the many possibilites of how it will happen, and what they might be able do to to keep a bigger piece of the pie.......with that said......I suggest you read Adams book.....you can get it online for about 10 bucks (ebook).....or better yet join VIP and get it free.....with the VIP you will get a better cash in rate at RV time as well, and may be able to increase your piece of the pie that way as well.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I have always believed the IRS would tax this at current tax rates. I believe this would be 36.9% or somewhere around that (maximum). I believe they are setting this up so that they can be sure to get ALL the taxes that they feel they deserve. I also believe that by setting all these items into motion may be a sign that we are close. I also think that they may require banks or whomever you use to hold the % that the IRS is going to get. Regardless, when it does happen, everyone should consult a CPA in order to set up payments to the IRS if the banks, etc. do not hold the money due the IRS.