Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 8 March 2011

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 8 March 2011

Good evening Family,

What did you learn last night on the CC? Did DELTA release any sensitive info? No. Why? Because it wasn’t necessary. So I jump in to the conversation and asked everyone ………what is it that you want us to tell you? Have we not been saying for a year now that we need the GOI ? Whether it be parliament or a complete GOI with all of its cabinet members……..we need the concrete of the GOI to be dry ………not sopping wet. LAWS…… need to be passed in order to be approved to activate the new rate. How many times have we said that we will need a couple of weeks or 10 days once M announces his government? This is the time where the rate will be approved by this so called government. You learned last night that M has been working hard to receive an Oscar for his dramatic role as the protagonist in the IQD story. The UST shows up in the 2nd week of February and that’s the same time period where S and his aids disappeared from Iraqi TV and articles. Team sees where they are at and we are pleased of their activities. Why is it so important to know every breath that S and the UST takes? Because that is where the fire is at right now for our investment and that’s the only place where my Team is assigned to. So M jumps up and down waving his arms above his head and says via articles……….LOOK OVER HERE! DON’T LOOK AT THE CBI. I can do a song and dance routine for you at 4pm if you like and I will serve refreshments afterwards BUT ……….I have no ministers nor yes I have no bananas. By the way……..at 5pm we have slight of hand tricks……..please come back and watch me. BUT whatever you do…….don’t look in the direction of Shabibi. At 6pm we have dancing camels for your entertainment pleasure. BUT…..surely this is of greater interest than the fact that the UST has been here since February. Yes Family last night you learned that M is a great actor…….a calculating magician and draws attention to himself whether good or bad so that the economic and monetary reforms can be done by S…….. ASAP. So Team pays no attention to M and ONLY follows S/UST. Team knows that M PLAYS SILLY TRICK with his ministers to confuse YOU. Would you like to learn something else? Next paragraph.

My Blue Couch is being reupholstered so allow me to stand on top of a mountain as I try to tell you something. I am looking in one direction and I am pointing in one direction. Let’s see if you can understand me…….here goes. In January the Emir of KU came to visit M. It shocked everyone because it was unexpected and had not happened since 2002. In February M went to visit the Emir of KU. What was that about? Again ……..rather surprising. But the end result of both of these meetings found the Emir of KU going back to his people and spreading so much wealth that it made him look ………..Marvelous. Do you see where I am looking? Do you see where I am pointing? IMO……these last 7 years have been to restore that which was raped from KU in the 90’s. Included in the package we find an attempt to bring Democracy to Iraq. That didn’t work very well. The package also included making a profit from the IQD to pay for this war that has replaced almost EVERYTHING BACK TO THE EMIR OF KU. I create sayings for your brain to remember them. The first one I introduced almost three years ago was Silly Rabbit. My Team knew it represented anything to do with ……Saddam. You see he was found in a hole like a silly rabbit. How many of you remember me constantly beating the drum to the following phrases:

The Authors of the Plan are in CHARGE! (S/UST)

The Kurds are in CONTROL! (140/HCL)

You remember them? Good. Now do you remember this:

Both Authors and Kurds will bend over backwards to any requests or demands by KU.

You remember? Good………now don’t forget it as I continue to look and point in one direction and one direction only.

Let’s see……January……February……Mar………do you see where I am looking?

Before I continue staring in one direction how about some Iraqi TV from today?

TV said yesterday and today that the relationships between Iraq and KU are getting stronger. There is a growing parlay that is opening future doors between the two countries. They describe this like a divorced couple getting remarried. (Do you see where I am pointing?) They mentioned that this relationship has been growing since December when the UN lifted some of the sanctions against Iraq. (But it was the UN that did this not KU…….see where I am staring?)

TV said that M will release all cabinet positions Thursday. (I actually believe him this time.) TV said there were four positions to fill and parliament gave him the audience for him to explain these cabinet members.

LOL…….I’m sorry I just consider the following kind of funny. TV said that the parliament has announced that they will not take two months vacation but only one. Later on they said parliament will not take one month vacation they will only take 15 days. LOL………I’m sorry. The reason for this they explained is because they have a lot of laws that need to be passed immediately. They have a lot of info that they have to report to the IMF they said. (Laws needed to be passed? LOL!!!)

Iraqi TV talks about how happy KU is right now. (I’m looking…….I can see.)

So what do you think Family………do you see what I see? I will try to explain more tomorrow but you know me………I will look and point in the direction that you should do your homework. The WB……..the IMF…….the UST……KU……they are all happy. As I leave you I want to point something out. S could have RI’d inside of the country of Iraq because in December sanctions were lifted that allowed them to work on their economic and monetary reform. Why didn’t he? Because not all of CH7 was removed. Remember the banana peels? The IMF controls Iraq’s monetary policy. Yes they were allowed to work on their IQD but they could not RI it. S needs to be fully out of CH7 to RI not only inside of Iraq but outside of it too. That’s when it becomes a recognized currency. The IMF wants all banking systems in Iraq modernized like western countries. They must serve as a model for the ME. Also take note…….that it takes 85% of the IMF members approval to lift or to remove CH7. Is KU a member of the IMF? Do you know how they voted for this removal of CH7? Do you see where I am pointing to as I look in that direction? Now you may ask yourself why are you just staring and pointing? Why are you not speaking………plain English? LOL may I ask……..why are you not doing your homework?

Thursday is special…….no not for the RI. But for the GOI. Monday is special………no not for the RI. But for……..

For what? Oh man there he goes again……….staring and pointing in only one direction.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 11

Thanks, Ronscarpa, for posting Frank26's post.

To be very honest, I really enjoyed every bit of it!

It is a matter of following the yellow brick road, or just connecting the dots.

It's coming... yes, RV is coming. Are we ready for it?

- Barboza

• Upvote 2

Thank you Ron for the post. I only wish Frank would get to the point of his chat. I do appreciate his info and his teams research but it's a bit difficult to understand when you speak in parables. At least I think that is what he's doing. I'm not knocking him at all because I am a God fearing man myself but a simple explanation with facts would have been sufficient. God Bless. Semper. Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I usually enjoy Frank but sometimes I feel like he is hiding behind the riddles to make it seem like he knows something he doesn't. As far as doing my homework...I am working two jobs and having a hard time doing my work at home as it is. It would be helpful to just be able to receive insight from people who have the opportunity to get info.....that is assuming that Frank's motive is to help others.

• Upvote 2

Riddle me this Batman... If I answer a question with another question, does it count as intel? This reminds me of when I would ask the teacher can I go to the bathroom, and she would be like... I don't know can you... Then after an awkward pause I peed my pants to prove a point.. At least I learned the way to ask right?!?!? So moral of the story... don't bash Frank for teaching you how to fish for some of your own information. Cause if you get mad you will just end up with wet pants! :blink::D

• Upvote 3