Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. J sober Prediction - RV- 2012

At any rate I still like my prediction best.

The RV will happen the day after the day before it RV's. The day it RV's will also be the day before the day after it RV's. That day will end with the letters "d-a-y" and fall on a day designated on the calendar.

:lol:

Sorry if you don't like it, but I laughed.

I find this whole prognostication game (what's the date? what's the rate?) completely fascinating. Whether we realize it or not, on DinarVets, we're all part of a large, uncontrolled psychology experiment. If you were to subdivide the DinarVets community into sub-groups, the largest two would be the "glass is half full gang" and "the glass is half empty gang." Each group has its own labels and identities for itself. The "half fulls" seem to keep a consistently positive attitude, while the "half empties" seem to fluctuate between a self-professed "realism" and downright pessimism and cyncism. Each has their own rationale to justify how and why they feel the way they do.

I have my own, and it has nothing to do with owning dinar. Reams of psychological research consistently show that people with positive attitudes stay healthier longer and enjoy a better quality of life than those whose outlook is more negative. So, for that reason and many others, GO RV...and soon!

Ok, now I feel like I've really been screwed. When I joined this site nobody told me you got a" free glass" and I'm a VIP member! What the heck is going on? Don't want to get jerked around on my benefits!angry.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• 11 months later...

I can live with a late 2012 prediction if its based on fact rather than the phony baloney $5+ predictions of tomorrow or next monday... with no credibility. What's the reasoning behind this prediction? Personally I don't think they're in any hurry but it'll be in their best interest to get this thing done by the end of the year.

No.....not possible. For one, the US will be upside down in less than two months economically and no one including 90 other countries will let it happen... yet. How do i know? Well, producing in the red budgets during a recession is a warnning flag to anyone concerned about our future. Obviously, Obama is counting on "other rescouces of montary value to cover the gaps. Heres a link: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/02/tim-geithner-calls-obamas-budget-plan-unsustainable-still-not-fir. Secondly, our government either faces a massive shutdown or needs an infusion of cash to continue to operate. Heres a link: http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/2011/03/obama-sign-stop-gap-spending-bill. They cut 4bln in spending to keep operating just for the next two weeks, if find it funny that Obama finds this fiscal behavior "irresponsible", he should know.

Lastly, if Iraq even thinks it has a chance of becoming a recognized country to do business with, it "MUST" have a recognizable currency, period. The WTO is next week and they better have something by then, thats a date they cannot push around. So to sum this up, we all will have an Rv, in stone, with cash in hand in the next two weeks according to actions of our own government, and the WTO date. Sorry Dr J, maybe your talking about the Dong! Just one less person that won't be in line during cash out...... smile.gif

Just keep drinking that Kool-Aid....

Good morning :

Yes, Dr. J is of the highest reguard, and is of the opion, There will be No - Rv until sometime in 2012.................

But then again last year he said first Quater of 2011,

See DD .

Well....he's wrong again. Try sometime in 2014 or after....wait and see ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We already own our Dinar and there is no monthly autoship involved which is one of the best blessings in this investment. So lets just calmly wait it out as it is going to happen sometime. Just don't misplace your Dinar or let your kids find it and use it as play money and destroy it. Our Blessing is comming on God's time not ours but will be soon in our lifetime :)

Hello MSgt ..Long time no see.....Hope all is fine with you....Welcome back.

Hmmm.. I re-checked that post date.. Ok, my bad...I still hope all is fine with you.

Edited by umbertino

Does anybody have the link to where Dr J gives his reasoning for RV late 2012? I would love to hear that, thanks.

I have gone into it in detail many times so it's around here somewhere. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I also went into it when DD had his radio show.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I went back and read some of the posts from others. I initially posted "2012" and then, "late 2012" on October 14, 2010 and proceeded to get my head handed to me in a basket with a pretty red bow. :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Dr. J

Well....he's wrong again. Try sometime in 2014 or after....wait and see ;)

All that I will say is that is not what I am hearing and just for the record, my source hasn't been wrong yet.

Have a good one!

Dr. J

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have gone into it in detail many times so it's around here somewhere. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I also went into it when DD had his radio show.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I went back and read some of the posts from others. I initially posted "2012" and then, "late 2012" on October 14, 2010 and proceeded to get my head handed to me in a basket with a pretty red bow. :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Dr. J

At least it was handed to you...and with a pretty red bow :) I've watched others get it hacked off and shoved up their...well you know. Appreciated your posts in 2010 - appreciate them now. Hope I'm not looking for them next year. Be well.

This is 2012...Were am I???

It's EARLY and I did say "LATE." :)

Hang in there!

Dr. J

At least it was handed to you...and with a pretty red bow :) I've watched others get it hacked off and shoved up their...well you know. Appreciated your posts in 2010 - appreciate them now. Hope I'm not looking for them next year. Be well.

Thanks cs and I appreciate you! Time for PTI!

Dr. J

Hello MSgt ..Long time no see.....Hope all is fine with you....Welcome back.

Hmmm.. I re-checked that post date.. Ok, my bad...I still hope all is fine with you.

I almost made the same mistake,Umbertino. Amazing how many names have come and gone in my short and long three years watching this site.

• 8 months later...

Yep, he's gone. Last time he was here he got tarred, feathered, and flamed - it was brutal. I've tried to get in touch with him but have received no response.

In my opinion, he's the only one who has really known all along what is happening with this speculative investment. Would love to hear his thoughts to see where he thinks we're headed.

Dr. J., if you're reading this, then know that there is a group of people on this forum who would very much appreciate hearing from you.

• Upvote 2

Yep, he's gone. Last time he was here he got tarred, feathered, and flamed - it was brutal. I've tried to get in touch with him but have received no response.

In my opinion, he's the only one who has really known all along what is happening with this speculative investment. Would love to hear his thoughts to see where he thinks we're headed.

Dr. J., if you're reading this, then know that there is a group of people on this forum who would very much appreciate hearing from you.

He joined the ranks of many others that just gave up trying after the general population drove them off the site for being negative.

Never mind that they were honest, caring and thoughtful in their posts, which were backed by sound logic.

If they didn't sign their post Go RV and promise rainbows and fairy dust, they were quickly voted off the island; along with any true "intel" that was ever brought into conversation.

I don't expect the trend stopped with him, or many others.

Look at the slaughter that Marcus Curtis faced when he revealed the results of his research.

Look at how Sonny1 was treated when the US pulled out and he made a stark post that was "negative"

The "Jewels of Denial" win, every time

I hope they find there efforts were worthwhile, when it is all said and done.

They will have to live with the echos of their words; if they have a single ounce of humanity.

Some folks walked away with their dignity and integrity....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1