Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. J sober Prediction - RV- 2012

I find this whole prognostication game (what's the date? what's the rate?) completely fascinating. Whether we realize it or not, on DinarVets, we're all part of a large, uncontrolled psychology experiment. If you were to subdivide the DinarVets community into sub-groups, the largest two would be the "glass is half full gang" and "the glass is half empty gang." Each group has its own labels and identities for itself. The "half fulls" seem to keep a consistently positive attitude, while the "half empties" seem to fluctuate between a self-professed "realism" and downright pessimism and cyncism. Each has their own rationale to justify how and why they feel the way they do.

I have my own, and it has nothing to do with owning dinar. Reams of psychological research consistently show that people with positive attitudes stay healthier longer and enjoy a better quality of life than those whose outlook is more negative. So, for that reason and many others, GO RV...and soon!

That would be great. Where did you see that Iraq is scheduled to attend a WTO meeting next week?

I that double edged sword question you asking? Are they on the invite list, who the heck knows. Only they do! Its like asking me if Obama is going to spend another trillion this year but you want the exact day its going to happen. But suffice to say, I will give you a link to read saying how badly they want in. You will have to form your own conclusion as to the invite.

heres one link of many on DV

Good luck to us all ...... go Rvwink.gif

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57687-want-add-from-wto/page__p__406917__hl__entering%20into%20the%20world%20tratde%20organization__fromsearch__1entry406917

Type in the search box "the world trade oganization" for more information. The date of the conference is 3/20, so it must happen before that date

1170 IQD/1 USD ! biggrin.gif

Where your leading your question to does not have bearing. If you have done "any" research, you would not have asked that. Sorry, not trying to insult you or your intelligence at all. But when it comes to economics, In Iraqs case, cash will buy all the love it could possibly need. Deductive logic ponts to an immediate change in the structure of the dinar vs letting it float from where it is. That would work if the had 15 more years to ward off the riots.smile.gif

Ooops...... Sorry In Iraq!!!!!tongue.gif That reply was meant for EMMET

Dr. J is Dr. Johnson, a chiropractor who has traded currencies for many years and is invested in the dinar. His buddy from college works on Wall St. and acts as his source for dinar intel. When many people were predicting an RV last summer Dr. J said it wouldn't happen until at least mid October per his source. People bashed him of course, as a no-nothing chiropractor. "Everybody knows Iraq can't hold out until October. They're broke!" But when there was no RV in the summer and things started looking better in October a lot of people remembered what Dr. J said and asked him what his source was saying. He responded that unfortunately China was holding things up and there would be no RV until March 2012 at the earliest per his source. So the bashing started again, because there was no way Iraq could hold out until 2011 let alone 2012. "Stupid chiropractor. What does he know?" Well, here we are now in March of 2011 and still no RV. So far Dr. J's intel is as good as anybody's. Not saying he's right but not saying he's wrong either.

Spot on there Scooby Doo,dr j has got it right more than some gurus,he will pop up again around the time im sure.thanks for the re-cap on him though.

Good morning :

Yes, Dr. J is of the highest reguard, and is of the opion, There will be No - Rv until sometime in 2012.................

But then again last year he said first Quater of 2011,

See DD .

High Regard!?? Sorry for the negative vibs but I suggest you get some other "authority" & I don't recommend Okie as a proven source.

I find this whole prognostication game (what's the date? what's the rate?) completely fascinating. Whether we realize it or not, on DinarVets, we're all part of a large, uncontrolled psychology experiment. If you were to subdivide the DinarVets community into sub-groups, the largest two would be the "glass is half full gang" and "the glass is half empty gang." Each group has its own labels and identities for itself. The "half fulls" seem to keep a consistently positive attitude, while the "half empties" seem to fluctuate between a self-professed "realism" and downright pessimism and cyncism. Each has their own rationale to justify how and why they feel the way they do.

I have my own, and it has nothing to do with owning dinar. Reams of psychological research consistently show that people with positive attitudes stay healthier longer and enjoy a better quality of life than those whose outlook is more negative. So, for that reason and many others, GO RV...and soon!

Well said!!! Thankyou.....................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

There are three types in the world:

pessimist = glass half empty

optimist = glass half full

engineer = wants to know why the glass is 1/2 again too large

There are three types in the world:

pessimist = glass half empty

optimist = glass half full

engineer = wants to know why the glass is 1/2 again too large

You left out the realist. The glass is at 50% capacity. That's me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

:angry:;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can you give factual, confirming reason why you make that claim? ;)

Well then you should be able to answer your own ???????? then can you that it will not.

JUST SAYIN

There is not one person that knows when it will happen, not even in here.

So just read use your best judgement and go on with life.

I do think we will see it at some point when is always a good ????????????????

This is possible..you know they could relieve the inflation and give the Iragi's more purchasing power by simply adjusting the program rate of 1170 to something like 1,000 dinars to the dollar..there all sorts of things the 'big ' guys could do..to stave off the insurrections if they are not ready to pull the trigger yet..Ya kno ?

This give the 'big guys ' more time to buy up more of their land and assets for pennies on the dollar..like Banks ?..humm..may be there is a plan we are not seeing here..a lot of talk about bank mergers..lately..you get the idea..

We need to invest our shrinking dollars in the ISX and what them grow while we wait for the big day..taht's my plan...

Good point and he may be right. So far he isn't wrong! Everyone else who has predicted a date has been though.

Ummm... Yes Dr. J has been "wrong" as his "source" was "adamant" that it would not happen until "October 17th, 2010". So it appears that Dr J's "source" was also wrong by, oh, 6 months. Anyone who thinks that someone has an inside track and should be listened to is completely freaking foolish. This is the single largest exchange in wealth in the history of mankind, and I HIGHLY DOUBT that a chiropractor, or some Wall St. big shot is going to know when this thing will happen. Wall Street was the demise of this financial mess the US is in in the first place, not Obama, lest we all forget. They were the ones selling off mortgage debts worldwide and profiting from it and when the bottom fell out.... well, we saw what happened in 2008.

I truly believe that there are only a handful, that means 5 or less, of people who actually know when this thing is going down. Granted, some people who have been doing currency speculation for years should have their opinion weighted more heavily, but anyone who says that they "know" when this thing will happen is full of BS, IMHO. And when they say that this thing is, "tied to the Euro" is BS as well. Do you really think that the union that is in the Euro have the ability, or time, to fix Spain, Portugal, Greece (and their are 3 more) finances BEFORE this thing RV's, that is a hilarious statement in and of itself. The reason the Euro is going down is because the top six countries are having to support the bottom six countries that are in this union! SO, IMHO those countries involved in the Euro need this as much as the US does. I will say that I am not a DOCTOR nor a WALL STREET goof, so I guess common sense shouldn't apply here either.

Oh, and up here in Canada... Chiropractors are NOT considered doctors as they do NOT attend Med. school. I'm pretty sure the same rules apply (do NOT go to Med. school) for those down in the states that are "Doctors" who are Chiropractors, but they get to have that fancy title.

I agree with what a lot of people have been saying... follow Shibibi... who's been deathly quiet lately mind you.

Anyways, sorry for the bashing, but I don't see how "Dr." J's opinion should be given more value because he has predicted a date further off.

Dr. J is Dr. Johnson, a chiropractor who has traded currencies for many years and is invested in the dinar. His buddy from college works on Wall St. and acts as his source for dinar intel. When many people were predicting an RV last summer Dr. J said it wouldn't happen until at least mid October per his source. People bashed him of course, as a no-nothing chiropractor. "Everybody knows Iraq can't hold out until October. They're broke!" But when there was no RV in the summer and things started looking better in October a lot of people remembered what Dr. J said and asked him what his source was saying. He responded that unfortunately China was holding things up and there would be no RV until March 2012 at the earliest per his source. So the bashing started again, because there was no way Iraq could hold out until 2011 let alone 2012. "Stupid chiropractor. What does he know?" Well, here we are now in March of 2011 and still no RV. So far Dr. J's intel is as good as anybody's. Not saying he's right but not saying he's wrong either.

Thank you for the insight, I was wondering who the HELL is Dr. J and what the HELL does he know? Evidently he is in the loop somehow. I just hope he is wrong this one time. JMO. Peace.

If the RV is not going to happen until sometime in 2012, why bother to RV at all. You might as well stick the currency on the trade market and let it rise. By 2012 it may have risen enough to avoid an RV. I would assume either an RV occurs at least over the next few months or it does not occur at all. I do not see them going a year+ down the line and deciding to just revalue.

"Good point and he may be right. So far he isn't wrong! Everyone else who has predicted a date has been though. "

YES, he has been wrong - in October. Now that he's saying 2012, he's wrong for March. No more credence than any other puke that's spewing garbage.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.........

Ummm... Yes Dr. J has been "wrong" as his "source" was "adamant" that it would not happen until "October 17th, 2010". So it appears that Dr J's "source" was also wrong by, oh, 6 months. Anyone who thinks that someone has an inside track and should be listened to is completely freaking foolish. This is the single largest exchange in wealth in the history of mankind, and I HIGHLY DOUBT that a chiropractor, or some Wall St. big shot is going to know when this thing will happen. Wall Street was the demise of this financial mess the US is in in the first place, not Obama, lest we all forget. They were the ones selling off mortgage debts worldwide and profiting from it and when the bottom fell out.... well, we saw what happened in 2008.

He was not wrong since he didn't predict a date. He said not until Oct. 17 which meant that it wouldn't happen before Oct. 17 but it could happen later than that. Then he talked to his contact prior to Oct. 17 and stated that it was not going to happen until March 2012 because of the continuing complications with China and the euro. Since he stated that we have heard several reports indicating the influence of China on the potential RV. In fact, Scooter is doing a five part series on the Trifecta theory involving China, Iraq, and the US. Again, I'm not saying Dr. J is right, but I'm not saying he's wrong either. So far I see no reason to reject what he's saying just because it's not what we want to here.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 1

He was not wrong since he didn't predict a date. He said not until Oct. 17 which meant that it wouldn't happen before Oct. 17 but it could happen later than that. Then he talked to his contact prior to Oct. 17 and stated that it was not going to happen until March 2012 because of the continuing complications with China and the euro. Since he stated that we have heard several reports indicating the influence of China on the potential RV. In fact, Scooter is doing a five part series on the Trifecta theory involving China, Iraq, and the US. Again, I'm not saying Dr. J is right, but I'm not saying he's wrong either. So far I see no reason to reject what he's saying just because it's not what we want to here.

Or accept it cause it is what YOU want to hear. People read into others predictions/intel/info what they will,and it's been proven over and over again no one even Dr J, AC,Okie,TK,Dr Ruth or anyone else you want to throw in there has been correct. You can leave an open ended prediction like Dr J does and some think it's ok but its still a prediction of sorts.With his it's just easier to hide within the guise of "I really did'nt say a date" Of course like yours these are just my opinions....................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

Edited by caz1104

I truly believe that there are only a handful, that means 5 or less, of people who actually know when this thing is going down. Granted, some people who have been doing currency speculation for years should have their opinion weighted more heavily, but anyone who says that they "know" when this thing will happen is full of BS, IMHO. And when they say that this thing is, "tied to the Euro" is BS as well. Do you really think that the union that is in the Euro have the ability, or time, to fix Spain, Portugal, Greece (and their are 3 more) finances BEFORE this thing RV's, that is a hilarious statement in and of itself. The reason the Euro is going down is because the top six countries are having to support the bottom six countries that are in this union! SO, IMHO those countries involved in the Euro need this as much as the US does. I will say that I am not a DOCTOR nor a WALL STREET goof, so I guess common sense shouldn't apply here either.

Oh, and up here in Canada... Chiropractors are NOT considered doctors as they do NOT attend Med. school. I'm pretty sure the same rules apply (do NOT go to Med. school) for those down in the states that are "Doctors" who are Chiropractors, but they get to have that fancy title.

I agree with what a lot of people have been saying... follow Shibibi... who's been deathly quiet lately mind you.

Anyways, sorry for the bashing, but I don't see how "Dr." J's opinion should be given more value because he has predicted a date further off.

Well as far as opinions and so called intel there is no one that is on this site or any other site that I would rely on or worship. I read the man's post just like "Mr. Rich" interpreted it, still all BS. When I see the numbers change on the money sites and I can get to the bank before they change their minds then I know it is finished. I don't even trust the word from Shibibi. I don't have any heros or I am not willing to follow the herd off the cliff. This is more like entertainment for me while I rot in Iraq. ;)

hear ... not here ..... long night! tongue.gif

Mr Rich, I have been reminded after reading your imput to stay neutral and open minded, Thanks. No one wants to hear the news he has but so far, he has the cleanest track record. I sometimes respond to posts with the information of the day or week or month. Which turns out to be not true or was purposly printed to mislead us. So the all conjecture ends up being for nothing. Just talk. One things for certain, we all are going to wait for the Rv, no matter how long it takes. Thanks for the slap, I needed it. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Mr Rich, I have been reminded after reading your imput to stay neutral and open minded, Thanks. No one wants to hear the news he has but so far, he has the cleanest track record. I sometimes respond to posts with the information of the day or week or month. Which turns out to be not true or was purposly printed to mislead us. So the all conjecture ends up being for nothing. Just talk. One things for certain, we all are going to wait for the Rv, no matter how long it takes. Thanks for the slap, I needed it. smile.gif

I like your avatar. I use to watch Beavis and Butthead when they first started. FIRE, FIRE, FIRE (Lawsuit)!! Mr. Rich is pretty level-headed which I like in a person and in my profession. B)

• Upvote 1

Now DR. J says LATE 2012....So past March....

I would be surprised if it went that long.

If you listen to me with DD on DD's Radio Tidbits, my source has told me late 2012. I gave my reasoning on the call and it is too long to get into here. I am not attempting to promote DD, I am just sayin'.

Dr. J

My source did say 10/17/10 but on 10/7/10, my source told me it would not happen until 2012. I waited until 10/14/10 to share the news as I wanted it double and triple checked by my source. You can go back and read my posts in this board because this is where I announced it.

In fact, DD was ticked off at me that I announced it here first and not with him. Again, I am not promoting DD, I am just sayin'. :)

Dr. J

If you want to read through some of the things that Dr. J has posted here's his profile page. Actually it's his wife's page but it's the one he uses. Just go to the left and click on Posts.

I have a friggin' minus 15 because I have been SPOT ON up to this point. I am done with this site under 10/14/11, one year to the day that I predicted NO RV until 2012.

On 10/14/11, I'll be back with a post..."HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?!?!" :)

See you all then 'cause nothing is happening until late 2012...

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 8