Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. J sober Prediction - RV- 2012

Good morning :

Yes, Dr. J is of the highest reguard, and is of the opion, There will be No - Rv until sometime in 2012.................

But then again last year he said first Quater of 2011,

See DD .

Edited by jxhal
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 20

Doesn't he play basketball??? I give 0 weight to DD intel. He changes with the wind. Just news readers, just like Med. IMO

We already own our Dinar and there is no monthly autoship involved which is one of the best blessings in this investment. So lets just calmly wait it out as it is going to happen sometime. Just don't misplace your Dinar or let your kids find it and use it as play money and destroy it. Our Blessing is comming on God's time not ours but will be soon in our lifetime :)

• Upvote 9

DR J LOL... Too funny... And he bases this all on what?

I need to call myself DR G. I am so over the predictions of self acclaimed know it all's.

I know ONE THING, I dont know when the heck this is going to RV. I expect it will RV and HOPEFULLY soon...

Dr J... LOL Tooo FUNNY!!!!

:angry:;)

Good morning :

Yes, Dr. J is of the highest reguard, and is of the opion, There will be No - Rv until sometime in 2012.................

See DD .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can you give factual, confirming reason why you make that claim? ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

People need hope in the worst times. Many people have lost their homes, jobs and are barley hanging to reality. They have invested what they can with a belief they can rebound with an RV..

WHY would you post such a foolish negative comment with no support from a bad source. You may slam me but I think you are self indulgent in your actions damaging peoples dreams.

If you have no facts and If you don't have something positive to say keep it to yourself

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Good morning :

See DD .

No.....not possible. For one, the US will be upside down in less than two months economically and no one including 90 other countries will let it happen... yet. How do i know? Well, producing in the red budgets during a recession is a warnning flag to anyone concerned about our future. Obviously, Obama is counting on "other rescouces of montary value to cover the gaps. Heres a link: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/02/tim-geithner-calls-obamas-budget-plan-unsustainable-still-not-fir. Secondly, our government either faces a massive shutdown or needs an infusion of cash to continue to operate. Heres a link: http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/2011/03/obama-sign-stop-gap-spending-bill. They cut 4bln in spending to keep operating just for the next two weeks, if find it funny that Obama finds this fiscal behavior "irresponsible", he should know.

Lastly, if Iraq even thinks it has a chance of becoming a recognized country to do business with, it "MUST" have a recognizable currency, period. The WTO is next week and they better have something by then, thats a date they cannot push around. So to sum this up, we all will have an Rv, in stone, with cash in hand in the next two weeks according to actions of our own government, and the WTO date. Sorry Dr J, maybe your talking about the Dong! Just one less person that won't be in line during cash out...... smile.gif

• Upvote 3

Dr. J is Dr. Johnson, a chiropractor who has traded currencies for many years and is invested in the dinar. His buddy from college works on Wall St. and acts as his source for dinar intel. When many people were predicting an RV last summer Dr. J said it wouldn't happen until at least mid October per his source. People bashed him of course, as a no-nothing chiropractor. "Everybody knows Iraq can't hold out until October. They're broke!" But when there was no RV in the summer and things started looking better in October a lot of people remembered what Dr. J said and asked him what his source was saying. He responded that unfortunately China was holding things up and there would be no RV until March 2012 at the earliest per his source. So the bashing started again, because there was no way Iraq could hold out until 2011 let alone 2012. "Stupid chiropractor. What does he know?" Well, here we are now in March of 2011 and still no RV. So far Dr. J's intel is as good as anybody's. Not saying he's right but not saying he's wrong either.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Dr. J is Dr. Johnson, a chiropractor who has traded currencies for many years and is invested in the dinar. His buddy from college works on Wall St. and acts as his source for dinar intel. When many people were predicting an RV last summer Dr. J said it wouldn't happen until at least mid October per his source. People bashed him of course, as a no-nothing chiropractor. "Everybody knows Iraq can't hold out until October. They're broke!" But when there was no RV in the summer and things started looking better in October a lot of people remembered what Dr. J said and asked him what his source was saying. He responded that unfortunately China was holding things up and there would be no RV until March 2012 at the earliest per his source. So the bashing started again, because there was no way Iraq could hold out until 2011 let alone 2012. "Stupid chiropractor. What does he know?" Well, here we are now in March of 2011 and still no RV. So far Dr. J's intel is as good as anybody's. Not saying he's right but not saying he's wrong either.

Not bashing u or Julius Erving,but it ain't difficult to say something ain't gonna happen. Lot harder to explain how,when,what,& where it is gonna happen imo..........................................GO RV 2011 (not 2012) BABY!!!!!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Not bashing u or Julius Erving,but it ain't difficult to say something ain't gonna happen. Lot harder to explain how,when,what,& where it is gonna happen imo..........................................GO RV 2011 (not 2012) BABY!!!!!!!!

Well so far nobody has done that, and everybody who has tried has failed. But Dr. J did put himself out there saying no RV for four months from June to Oct. of 2010. An RV in that time frame would have made him wrong. And now he has put himself out there again saying emphatically no RV until March of 2012. If there is an RV during that time frame he will be wrong. So it's not like he's hedging his bet or leaving any wiggle room. And for the record he did explain why he is saying this.

"On June 5th, 2010, my source stated that there would be no RV until October 17, 2010. He was adamant. One of the major hold ups with the RV was China. China owns a lot of dinar but more euros and at that time, the euro falling fast. China had to support the euro which it did. The euro went from a low of $1.18 to it's current price of $1.40. My source has always stated that the rate of the RV would be tied to the euro."

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2

Well I hope it does happen in the near future. Tomorrow will be great (gitrdone okie) however i am fine with 2012 if that is what has to be. Ain't gonna starve to death by then and will still be working for a living. But the sooner the better. So with that being said I sure hope he's wrong about 2012 but we will see one way or the other B)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the longer Iraq waits to RV, the more potential it has for stability and increasing investments... thus a greater chance for a higher RV. What I'm trying to say is...

Do you want the RV...

1) Now, but only at $.15

or

2) 2012, at $.78

Well so far nobody has done that, and everybody who has tried has failed. But Dr. J did put himself out there saying no RV for four months from June to Oct. of 2010. An RV in that time frame would have made him wrong. And now he has put himself out there again saying emphatically no RV until March of 2012. If there is an RV during that time frame he will be wrong. So it's not like he's hedging his bet or leaving any wiggle room. And for the record he did explain why he is saying this.

"On June 5th, 2010, my source stated that there would be no RV until October 17, 2010. He was adamant. One of the major hold ups with the RV was China. China owns a lot of dinar but more euros and at that time, the euro falling fast. China had to support the euro which it did. The euro went from a low of $1.18 to it's current price of $1.40. My source has always stated that the rate of the RV would be tied to the euro."

WOW-seriously. To each his own I guess......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

The WTO is next week and they better have something by then, thats a date they cannot push around. So to sum this up, we all will have an Rv, in stone, with cash in hand in the next two weeks according to actions of our own government, and the WTO date. Sorry Dr J, maybe your talking about the Dong! Just one less person that won't be in line during cash out...... smile.gif

That would be great. Where did you see that Iraq is scheduled to attend a WTO meeting next week?

Good point and he may be right. So far he isn't wrong! Everyone else who has predicted a date has been though.

A DinarSeeker quote Lastly, if Iraq even thinks it has a chance of becoming a recognized country to do business with, it "MUST" have a recognizable currency, period. The WTO is next week and they better have something by then, thats a date they cannot push around. .

What is a "recognizable" currency?

A DinarSeeker quote Lastly, if Iraq even thinks it has a chance of becoming a recognized country to do business with, it "MUST" have a recognizable currency, period. The WTO is next week and they better have something by then, thats a date they cannot push around. .

What is a "recognizable" currency?

1170 IQD/1 USD ! :D

Thanks for the info. Mr. Rich. I do remember this thread from last year and was disappointed, but his intel has been as good as anyone elses, as for now we wait and see and if it is 2012 than so be it.

• Upvote 1

I GUESS TIME WILL TELL ,BUT I FEEL THINGS HAVE CHANGE AND THATS BECAUSE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ DEMANDING A QUICK CHANGE TO THEIR WAY OF LIVING AND ALSO PROTESTING TO THE GOI,SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE,THE GOI IS HAVING A LOT OF PRESSURE AND THAT IS FROM THEIR OWN PEOPLE,I JUST HOPE THAT IT DOESN'T TURN INTO WAR ZONE BY NOT LISTINING TO THE PEOPLE.