Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When Fully Invested Iraq Will RV Soon!

labdog

[size="5"]My Rumor is that we will see an RV after the big Corporations are fully invested.

The rumor is that the RV may happen soon!

It is in everyones best interest to wait until this investment phase is complete. Big Corporations

including Oil companies and support businesses such as power, housing and

general infastructure are investing huge. We are already invested by simply holding

the currency however, this is the basic's of investing. The Iraqi stock market will be the

real winner and anyone invested in anything within Iraq will do well. No one knows

when the currency will RV but you can bet that the big players will be taking advantage

of it when the time is right.

They have the staying power for this along with a plan for ROI (Return on Investment)

We simply require a plan: Hold your Dinars for the long term and only buy what you

can afford. Don't borrow to invest in Dinars and develope the staying power like the

big guys. Don't get scared out of this while it is at the bottom. And most importantly,

have a plan to cash in! Your plan should not have a timeline but simply value.

Sit back and enjoy the ride as you are now fully invested and if the Dinar RV's in the morning

you simply follow your plan.

Cheers! :D [/size]

Edited by labdog
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

[size="5"]My Rumor is that we will see an RV after the big Corporations are fully invested.

The rumor is that the RV may happen soon!

It is in everyones best interest to wait until this investment phase is complete. Big Corporations

including Oil companies and support businesses such as power, housing and

general infastructure are investing huge. We are already invested by simply holding

the currency however, this is the basic's in investing. The Iraqi stock market will be the

real winner and anyone invested in anything within Iraq will do well. No one knows

when the currency will RV but you can bet that the big players will be taking advantage

of it when the time is right.

They have the staying power for this along with a plan for ROI (Return on Investment)

We simply require a plan: Hold your Dinars for the long term and only buy what you

can afford. Don't borrow to invest in Dinars and develope the staying power like the

big guys. Don't get scared out of this while it is at the bottom. And most importantly,

have a plan to cash in! Your plan should not have a timeline but simply value.

Sit back and enjoy the ride as you are now fully invested and if the Dinar RV's in the morning

you simply follow your plan.

Cheers! :D [/size]

Sound advice it would seem, except for a few wrenches in this plan. THE GOI and the spreading UNREST. I too would like to believe better days lye ahead for the Iraqi people but I'm not so certain of this. Many of Iraq's neighbors would LOVE to get a foothold in the GOI (Sadr) and disrupt the idea of a free and equitable Iraq. Keep in mind that at this point in time we have not got the resources throughout the spectrum to stop or effect any further change within Iraq they are on their own. I share your positive views but just now there are too many variables for me to get excited about all this. I'm holding out for any form of RV and getting the hell out of this. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

BanG and Labdog, I admire you both and respect your opinions. I read your posts and we seem to agree on most issues. All I can say about your above writings is that we all need to have a plan as I firmly believe that this ride is almost over. I realise this is just my opinion mind you but I can feel pressure beginning to be applied to the brakes. I sincerely hope all the people here at DV have made preps as to what you are gonna do with your new found wealth. So many people who have never had very much money, once they get it, seem to pi$$ it away in a short while and are right back where they started. PLeasssse don't make that mistake my friends. Take this pre RV time to carefully plan, and then stick with it. (By the way Bang and Labdog, once I started rambling, the post wasn't meant for you, as I know you are both prepared), I just want everyone else to be. It's so close I can taste it! Now wheres my coffee?smile.gif

• Upvote 3

BanG and Labdog, I admire you both and respect your opinions. I read your posts and we seem to agree on most issues. All I can say about your above writings is that we all need to have a plan as I firmly believe that this ride is almost over. I realise this is just my opinion mind you but I can feel pressure beginning to be applied to the brakes. I sincerely hope all the people here at DV have made preps as to what you are gonna do with your new found wealth. So many people who have never had very much money, once they get it, seem to pi$ it away in a short while and are right back where they started. PLeasssse don't make that mistake my friends. Take this pre RV time to carefully plan, and then stick with it. (By the way Bang and Labdog, once I started rambling, the post wasn't meant for you, as I know you are both prepared), I just want everyone else to be. It's so close I can taste it! Now wheres my coffee?smile.gif

Thanks RSS, Now would you care TO SHARE??? You said it was so close you could taste it? Well dammit man pass some along!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Skelton, cool advice. However, I do not believe any of the supposed machinations emenating from the original post are true. I feel that the RV now is ready to be pulled, but the systems for handling it have to be in place. And, none of the stuff from Iraq is to be believed. None of it. At this point, there can be no pre-amble. If everything reported was all "beer and Skittles", then even my little dog "cocoanut" would be invested and how would all this be supported and wouldn't it drag down the RV number?

Mr. Skelton, cool advice. However, I do not believe any of the supposed machinations emenating from the original post are true. I feel that the RV now is ready to be pulled, but the systems for handling it have to be in place. And, none of the stuff from Iraq is to be believed. None of it. At this point, there can be no pre-amble. If everything reported was all "beer and Skittles", then even my little dog "cocoanut" would be invested and how would all this be supported and wouldn't it drag down the RV number?

As I said "This is my opinion only" and I do not think I was the author of the origional post. I also disagree with your statement that none of the news out of Iraq can be believed. Granted I would say about 80%, possibly more is pure BS , however there are bits of truth entertwined in certain elements. As for the rest of your post, sorry but I am just a country boy from Alabama and will have to get back with you after I get out my dictionary and look up a few of the words you used. Also, pretzels or peanuts go much better with beer than skittles; This too is Just My Opinion.smile.gif

As I said "This is my opinion only" and I do not think I was the author of the origional post. I also disagree with your statement that none of the news out of Iraq can be believed. Granted I would say about 80%, possibly more is pure BS , however there are bits of truth entertwined in certain elements. As for the rest of your post, sorry but I am just a country boy from Alabama and will have to get back with you after I get out my dictionary and look up a few of the words you used. Also, pretzels or peanuts go much better with beer than skittles; This too is Just My Opinion.smile.gif

LMAO! Good one, I agree.