Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Re: RV in GreenZone

larrylopiccolo

I doubt it.We didn't get a call from our leader Adam.He does pay big bucks for his intel.Just cause he cant share his secrets that only he and his intel know.He and his intel would know first after M and S about the RV.Come on now!!!! :lol:. Confrence call 8 pm Wed.will be buzzing.

People are gettn tired of the "I cant share everything line".Its cause there is nothing to share.Give us whatu got bro. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 9

I doubt it.We didn't get a call from our leader Adam.He does pay big bucks for his intel.Just cause he cant share his secrets that only he and his intel know.He and his intel would know first after M and S about the RV.Come on now!!!! :lol:. Confrence call 8 pm Wed.will be buzzing.

People are gettn tired of the "I cant share everything line".Its cause there is nothing to share.Give us whatu got bro. :rolleyes:

I am confused by your comment. You are saying "Intel" is bogus yet you say that Adam pays "big bucks" for his. So does it go out to the highest bidder or is everyone out of the loop? Just wondering what you mean by your comment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am confused by your comment. You are saying "Intel" is bogus yet you say that Adam pays "big bucks" for his. So does it go out to the highest bidder or is everyone out of the loop? Just wondering what you mean by your comment.

Bro there is no intel we have been jerked around for a while now.He created this site to make $$$$$ off our sorry a$$'sVIP,BOOK,New Book.What have we gotten out of it.Nothing more than what you and i know.If there were Intel,we could have a guessed time frame.I could sit here and BS everyone too.I know it will RV i just cant say when,buy my books and get VIP info.

Im sure this will be deleted cause the truth hurts.JMO,on what i have been seeing here.Lots of good people,lots of bullshitters too.Truth would be nice.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

My suggestion is to sell your dinar and forget all about this investment since you don't have the patience to see it through without bashing the site owner or anyone who tries to collect and correlate information or "intel" for the member's sakes. If your only purpose for being here is to hate on people, you'll be banned quickly.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1