Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat Rules.... SBX 01/30/2010 8:48PM cst

8:46 PM [sBX] Ok I hate to do this...but the praying...politics...talking about praying...etc...all fine...

8:46 PM [grumpy] and away we go

8:46 PM [sBX] do it in the forum

8:46 PM [sBX] dont do it here

8:46 PM [sBX] and if you do you will not be here anymore

8:46 PM [sBX] its a simple rule

8:46 PM [sBX] and

8:47 PM [sBX] if you talk about it in a sky way..making keen remarks about it trying to be a smartazz

8:47 PM [sBX] you will also not be here

8:47 PM [sBX] we are not stooopid

8:47 PM [sBX] please, respect the rules

8:47 PM [sBX] keep it in the forum

8:47 PM [sBX] thanks

This room is no longer being moderated.

it so sad that there is such hypocritical and arrogant people that run thie site. Sorry to say that none of you know anything more than most of us and yet you create these "rules" and yet dont follow them yourself. What a double standard that is and a complete joke. The garbage that comes spewing out of your mouth SBX just makes me sick as well as TerryK's bullsht. Pleae continue to mock and make fun of people while you guys are consistently wrong everytime. You guys are pathetic

So lemme get ths straight so I know. We are NOT to talk about praying as well to Not talk about politics? Just want clarification. Iraq btw IS political. Being a Christian, especially in these times, is a really good thing. I do not agree with the rules if this is the case. I am Joe Nobody, and will adhere to the rules, just stating my opinion...in the forums.

I would like to know, Sunglasses, where in the chat rules, it is stated than users will be banned for posting links to DinarVets Forum Posts? It clearly states on the left side of the chat to respect others. I fail to see how asking if we are allowed or not allowed to post DinarVets links to the forums was a violation or not. You ignored my question about clarifying this rule and simply banned me from chat. Hundreds of users go into the chat room everyday and many of them post links to threads in the forums. I would like to know why when I posted a link to my thread that I was kicked, and then booted for asking you to please clarify the rules?

The rules change depending on who is in the room and who is moderating. Some days you can say Praise the Lord as a statement, and other times it will get you kicked. Users can make lewd sexual comments and references to physical abuse by slapping everyone in the room, and that is allowed. If you want to ban everything but Dinars, fine, but then EVERYTHING really needs to be off limits and this needs to be Clearly communicated to all chatters; football, what color shoes you have, how many kids you have, details about the bath you've just taken, what time your flight leaves, what fox news anchorwomen you want to bang.. all of it! Now it is argued that "personal" things cannot be discussed- but who's personal things? In reference to the slapping that goes on, to me, or someone who is a survivor of domestic violence/abuse, that is HIGHLY PERSONAL AND EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. Everything we talk about in some way or another effects us in a personal way. This is a chat room and we are all human beings. We all have connected on SOME personal level in the room, and in the forums. That is the whole basis of a chat room- to make personal connections with people who have something in common. I feel very disrespected by some in the room. I am required to be respectful to others spirituality (or in some cases lack-of), yet they are not required to be respectful of mine?

I feel, Sunglasses, that you clearly abused your power as a moderator on DinarVets.

well this is just my 2 cents, there are people that are offended by just about anything and I guess God offends the moderators. I don't mind if you don't want to talk politics or religion but if that is the case you need to cut out all the other crap that is offensive to everyone else. Lets make this a chat about dinar and nothing but dinar period. This should make everyone happy.

Although I am a Christian, I know that there are many people in the chat room that believe in a different religion. One of the greatest things about this country is we have always stood for honoring people of any religion. And I think this needs to carry over into our chatroom as well. We need to be respectful of all people no matter what their feelings about religion are. This also applies to politics. We have people in here that are very outspoken conservatives. And we also have people who are "liberals" or Progressives. These differences should also be respected. The purpose of this site is to discuss the dinar situation and things related to it. Seem like the majority of people would prefer to stay on the topic this site is set up for.

Thank you- finally.......politics and religion has gotten out of control in the chat room! Let's all remember why we are here!

why are you here? and who put you here on earth?

very true...let us not ever forget why we are here....to serve the Lord our God

don't see anywhere in the chat rules sbx, that prayer or politics is against the rules...

sbx is another power hungry mod....ever heard of 1A sbx?

And let me also add- Since when does QUESTIONING authority equate to ARGUING? Apparently that is how the chat room works here- Mods can do whatever they want and make new rules at anytime- and then if anyone raises valid questions- they claim they are arguing and kick them.

Do you all need a power trip that bad?

this is why religion and politics have been kept out of the room because there is no end to the argument once it starts it is a subject that u should keep to urself and enjoy with like minded pple in yur parishes or churches etc etc and as for politics who really cares .

i personally have a few things i dont like in this world but i keep it to myself so as not to annoy anyone in the chat room , but some pple dont get this and to save all this arguing just keep yur god to yurself and close to yur heartwhere u can enjoy him , as for politics really i just leave it to the politicians .

we have all been brought together for a reason in this room and it is the iraq dinar we are all from different lives and places rligions , and countries but we are here together because we all want a better life ( hopefully ) this will come for us all when we all together in this place where we enjoy each others company lets just keep it this way regards john

Just to clarify for those of you who WERE NOT THERE, religion, and GOD were NOT being discussed. A LINK to a post in the DV forums was posted that was for a prayer meeting to take place on a conference call. No one was preaching, no one was praying. Sunglass told BV that she was NOT ALLOWED to post a link in chat. BV asked when the rule was changed, and she was ignored, when she pressed for an answer she was kicked. It was unfair, and arbitrary, there was no rule violation. Later Sunglass said she was voting against a prayer meeting being posted about in the forum. Thems the FACTS of the situation, just so ya'll know.

Ok, here is my 2 cents on this subject!!

I have been on this site for a long time, I have seen many heated debates about both politics and religion get way out of hand in the chat room and in the forum and most of the time both subjects end up in big fights. I as a moderator for this site have agreed to stop all conflicts in the chat room and forum and it doesn't matter if it is about religion/politics or the fact that someone gave info that didn't pan out!!

Everyone seems to think that the MODS on DV come on so that we can abuse our power by kicking and banning people on here!! I for one don't come on here just so I can try and abuse my power, I come on here so that I can learn more about my investment and at the same time try and make this site great for EVERYONE!!!

I must say that comments like this "God offends the moderators" really pi$$es me off to no end because it is no were close to the truth for me!! Everyone thinks it is easy setting here day after day and night after night trying to keep a happy balance between 300 - 800 personalities. I will be the first to tell you that it is not easy so you might think about that sometimes when you think we are abusing our power!!

I will close with this, IMO we are closer to a RV of our Dinar than we have ever been, lets focus on our task in hand and HELP each other with sharing information and trying to reach our goal. After the RV, I for one will sit on the beach with you and talk about religion and politics until we are blue in the face!!

Edited by Bumper64
why am I up at 4:00am writing this??? lol

Bumper I wish I could thank you more than once, I was reading through this post and thinking everything you just stated. If you think the mods are "abusing" their powers I would like to ask you to try and put yourself in our positions for just a moment before you come unglued on us. Remember this takes many hours out of our personal lives and we don't get paid for it, and no, grief doesn't count as payment.

If you don't like things, walk away and come back later. Thats the great thing about this chat room. its always changing in subjects, eventually you might find on that you like.

Better yet lets just RV and just maybe you all will be happy!

P.S. if a mod is telling you to back off, do it! You may not like it but at least you will still there to get the info that comes in.

P.S.S After what I heard about in chat tonight, many should be ashamed of themselves!

Edited by grumpy