Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in the Greenzone today?

bbry

This is my story folks. I thought I was in the Rumor section. I posted this is an effort for someone out there to help define "greenzone." At this point nobody has. I received an email from someone I don't know saying it had RV'd in the greenzone and we can cash in Tuesday. I know it is BS but could someopn e help me out on the definition. Thank You for your help.

It was quickly debunked. No RV today. As far as the green zone. I will let the soldiers explain that. I dont want to give you wrong info.

Thank you for your post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Got a message that it had RV'd in the "Greenzone" today. What do they mean by the "greenzone"?

Greenzone also know as IZ (Internation Zone) ... it is a walled off more secured location of Baghdad. Outside that it is called the Red Zone where it is more hot and unsafe. The US Embassy and many other US bases are in the Green Zone.

• Upvote 9

Greenzone also know as IZ (Internation Zone) ... it is a walled off more secured location of Baghdad. Outside that it is called the Red Zone where it is more hot and unsafe. The US Embassy and many other US bases are in the Green Zone.

With all due respect, the green zone is classified as the Optimal Zone or sometimes referrred to as the OZ , and this incompasses the green zone sometimes is refered to as the emerald city. B) So there you go! :D

AND THATS THE TOOTH :P

Edited by estephan
  • Upvote 1

With all due respect, the green zone is classified as the Optimal Zone or sometimes referrred to as the OZ , and this incompasses the green zone sometimes is refered to as the emerald city. B) So there you go! :D

AND THATS THE TOOTH :P

Sorry whenever i hear "with all due respect" i think of this. This is not meant to bash your post. And no disrespect is intended, I just think the clip is funny.
  • Upvote 1

This is my story folks. I thought I was in the Rumor section. I posted this is an effort for someone out there to help define "greenzone." At this point nobody has. I received an email from someone I don't know saying it had RV'd in the greenzone and we can cash in Tuesday. I know it is BS but could someopn e help me out on the definition. Thank You for your help.

Thank you for your post.

Watch the news and you could learn something. The news is on daily talking about removing the T-walls.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sorry whenever i hear "with all due respect" i think of this. This is not meant to bash your post. And no disrespect is intended, I just think the clip is funny.

:lol::lol: With al due respect I cant bash you!! Period, Sooo Ill put you in the green zone best I can +1

It was quickly debunked. No RV today. As far as the green zone. I will let the soldiers explain that. I dont want to give you wrong info.

it was quickly debunked. somebody is bull $**ing somebody who is posting this junk on the message boards. im not shooting the messenger here in this case but the people who think about publishing this as ' rumor ' should put as much effort into debunking this crap as they do running to the keyboard to type it out. no bashing intended to the original poster but to the people you got it from. this is how lies and b.s. gets spread around.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it was quickly debunked. somebody is bull $**ing somebody who is posting this junk on the message boards. im not shooting the messenger here in this case but the people who think about publishing this as ' rumor ' should put as much effort into debunking this crap as they do running to the keyboard to type it out. no bashing intended to the original poster but to the people you got it from. this is how lies and b.s. gets spread around.

Not sure why I was quoted here. It was a rumor from a chat session earlier today from another site. I was not on the call, but I was on the forums. Alot of good people from this site acted quickly and debunked it as soon as they could. I was just answering the original question. As far as b.s. I understand your frustration, but this is in the "RUMOR" section not a fact section. Take a deep breath and relax man, we are all in the same boat go go RV!