Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Song Most Radio Stations are Banning

ccr

Did not know what to expect when you said it was banned by the radio stations.... I almost did not go to watch it.

When I did I was shocked.... May God have mercy on us.

They can curse, talke about sex in horrible ways, sing about hurting women but then this is politically incorrect?

This is truly said.

Thank you for sharing the song... wonderful.... I have it posted on my facebook page now

• Upvote 1

Of all the nations in the world, we are the most feared, when you've lived in freedom all your life, you don't go down easy. Believe you me, the world knows it. Dieing is easy, anyone can do it. Dieing for someone else's freedom is a whole different story. It's the American way. "Change" is coming. In a big way.

• Upvote 1

it is a sad day when you here about the bad things in life because good news does not sell. it a shame when this country of yours is going to left field in a hand basket. if and when this rv happen i am going to

start a campaign to bring pray back into the schools and corpel paddleing. it straighten my butt up if it was for the word of GOD and his son JESUS i would under the dirt by now. thank you for allowing me to vent.

i love the video

• Upvote 1

BanG i applaud you on your reply and let me say God is great.

All the best, I mean can you imagine this crap? Are we becoming that numb and cold to what God has done for us? Not good times for our country sadly.

BanG, thank you so very much for this, I cried and said prayers all the way through. God Bless All of His Children and I for one still "Believe in Him" and am so humbled by all the Men and Women that have sacraficed their lives, their time with their children and families, just to go fight for all of our Freedom.

God Bless us "Everyone.... Stay Safe and come home "Soon"

And to those that would be the NAY Sayers, remember one thing! This is who gave you the right.