Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/7/2011

Doc31

As always Doc, thanks for your wisdom. Sorry about the headaches you been having. Never a good thing. I used to have similar issues. I divorced her 8 years ago. That and a aspirin a day did it for me! Doctors advice. biggrin.gif. PS, don't tell the wife I said that. Be well Sir.

Thank you, Doc. It's always nice to read your posts. I learn much from them. Some things that may help with that headache (I am a migraine sufferer) is to put cold compresses on your forehead and the back of your neck. Take one aspirin, ibuprofen, and wash it down with a cup of black coffee all together. Lay down for a few hours in a quiet, cool, dark room and sip on water the rest of the day. I don't know what it is about that mix that helps, but it's worked like a charm for me. If all else fails, go see a chiropractor/acupuncturist that is highly recommended and legitimate. It has helped me immensely and I almost never get a migraine anymore. Sorry about your headache. God bless and hope you feel better soon. :)

Thanks for all the suggestions ... tried all of them I think.

Perhaps you are familiar with a Willie Nelson song ... "Mommas don't let your babies grow up and play football?

you know LOC, concussions, etc. ...

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1