Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a thought and caution about rumors

Hello to everyone :)

Just a thought about so many rumors and continual lies that are almost impossible to

escape, and getting worse by the day.

Please remember, what may be perceived as fiction and it is indeed

FICTION of the worst kind in most cases...it also continues to feed lies to many that hold onto

every word of these fraudulent people. What is often posted goes beyond insult,

and I usually do not bother commenting on this insanity other than to try and protect some from its venom,

but sometimes we need to be reminded that posting this is also in essence promoting it.

I am not at all bashing, as I do not conduct myself in that manner as I am not superior

to anyone else here, all I am suggesting is that even posting this for entertainment purposes

or whatever excuse, people still flock to it, read it and go buy more IQD or worse, they go and tell

others daily, weekly, and monthly these kind of stories that are simply lies.

That is not the fault of the poster, of course, but in my opinion this kind of post from a known

liar and cohort of other liars, (we know who they are) is aiding there cause and adds zero value to this fine forum. If people

truly "need" this kind of lies in order to keep them pumped up and confident via these brand of 'cheerleaders', how

sad is this?

Yes, I understand and respect we have a rumor section for this reason, and so be it, but it does not excuse the constant proliferation

of these lies. I made it through the first 4 or 5 lines of a very recent post and thought I would simply share my concerns over this

kind of nonsense that continually gets promoted even if it is considered entertainment. I do not want people to be hurt,

but it is apparent many already have been because of how easy it is for some to be mislead by these folks that

purposely play on peoples emotions AND those who are naive.

No doubt it is beyond entertainment...gets a few laughs and a few comments, but it is none the less a continual

promotion of something that has done NO good for anyone here at DV for how many years?

The revaluation of the IQD when it happens by the GOI, it will not and is NOT going to be known until we see an official

rate change. Everyone knows this, but some cannot seem to go a day without feasting on this kind of hype and lies that in

my opinion is the EXACT reason so many think this is all a joke and a scam because of this kind of cheerleading for NO ONE

other than dealers. :huh: On the surface, it meets most criteria by those uninformed, that this kind of constant hype is indeed

characteristic of a scam in progress. Can we honestly fault the growing number of "experts" who call this a scam just based

upon the kind of hype that is daily posted and some dear folks that are trying to hold on to anything they can get?

I guess what I am hoping for is a more professional approach to this investment, and so far after 3 months of being a member and hopefully

one that has contributed positively to this speculation on some form, other than a few very well informed posters resident here that put forth excellent and well

appreciated news worthy articles, and a few I have attempted to post hoping it would be helpful, some areas are sinking into fruitless and pointless

gibberish and it is disappointing to those who actually have some understanding of what is going on and would like to see much less fantasy and much

more fruitful discussion without the childish bickering and bashing.

Just my thoughts, not intended at all to bash or hurt anyone. I simply wanted to state a reminder of what this quality of information

in "rumors" can accomplish...and none of it is good for anyone because it is getting to be more of a purposeful joke it appears

as each day passes. I hope I stated my concerns properly, if not, I do apologize to everyone.

All my best to all! :D

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 9

Thank you kindly for your post, Jim.

It doesn't take a narcisstic sociopath to be successful pumper, but it helps.

It is troubling that narcisstic sociopaths and con artist hacks are being provided a forum to prey on the unwary, many of whom are good and decent Souls who truly want to do something good for family, friends and country. It is also troubling when known arrogant liars are seemingly protected by those who would be better served supporting those Souls along with the intelligent and selfless quality Men and Women here on DV who generously share critical research documented with links for all to see. The rewards could be long lasting, satisfying and profitable for all concerned.

Entertainment and timely comic relief can be constructive and fun but predatory hacks only serve themselves at the expense of others.

Take care, OK? And Thank you again for sharing your post.

• Upvote 1