Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lol, and goodnight to you R.S. keep those visions of sugar plums dancing in your head. Far better for you to be right than me. Go RV tomorrow!

Cocklebur, I am not delusional. A bit sarcastic maybe. I think we are all getting a bit tired of the neverending guru B.S. Unfortunately, if your statement and mine were horses in a race, my money would be on you.

• Upvote 2

Cocklebur, I am not delusional. A bit sarcastic maybe. I think we are all getting a bit tired of the neverending guru B.S. Unfortunately, if your statement and mine were horses in a race, my money would be on you.

Thank you good sir, for your candid and forthright reply. I.d still like to believe in your horse if i could.

Cocklebur - man, that must hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terry K and his ilk are nothing more than grafitti artists, getting their cocklburs out of their system by knowing that what they spew will be read and a response rendered. Are they pumpers? I guess the name implies that DinarTrade and other Dinar dealers are paying guys like Terry K to get people into a buying frenzy. Now, think about it. If you were selling Dinars and you needed to hire an undercover shill, wouldn't you use someone who wasn't so over the top. The best approach would be to utilize someone who first of all could spell, knew when to use their; there and they're in proper context. And, what they would say would have some semblence of sanity. No these guys are not pumpers, but have the same mentality as one who would create a computer virus. They want to elicit feelings, have their name known, wreak havoc. In any group of significance, there are Terrys - Okies - can't even think of the others. They are a natural phenomenon and they succeed because we so want to believe. A conspiracy??? Why don't you investigate how JFK's frontal entrance throat wound was caused by a shot from the rear - and how did the Mauser, identified on November 25th, become the Manlicher. But I digress.

Okie and Terry. Time to step up to the plate - name, names, none of this conditional anonimity BS. Can't do it, can you?

• Upvote 1

Well since they are ALWAYS wrong, I consider that to be great news. Monday it is. RV tomorrow everybody!!rolleyes.gif

If you and your family are healthy and you are on good terms with God you are already wealthy Just don't take it for granted :)

Nothing real good ever comes easy. You'll be kicked back in Gulf Shores before you know it.

I second that Emotion :)

• Upvote 3

Thank you good sir, for your candid and forthright reply. I.d still like to believe in your horse if i could.

Candid and forthright.................on this forum ??? Who'd a thunk it !!! Ha, I actually do appreciate it when it's used here. Candid and forthright thought, I mean. Keep up the good work, people !

ooo oooo oooo i want to try my luck ok........here goes

my contact in iraq heard from his friend,sister cosin roommate which was in a room down the hall at the muslim building that wasnt finish that we will see an Rv monday and cash in tuesday........ yeeeeeeaaaaaaa i did it!!!!!!! i am now officially a pumper.......... ok how was that? anybody???????

ooo oooo oooo i want to try my luck ok........here goes

my contact in iraq heard from his friend,sister cosin roommate which was in a room down the hall at the muslim building that wasnt finish that we will see an Rv monday and cash in tuesday........ yeeeeeeaaaaaaa i did it!!!!!!! i am now officially a pumper.......... ok how was that? anybody???????

Link?smile.gif