Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrsteand TK chat 3/6/11

tim5400

HELLO MY PEEPS

[terryk] CAN WE ALL SAY WHOO HOO

[terryk] WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU ALL

[terryk] ANY GOING ON

[terryk] IM HEARING IF THIS DOES NOT GO DOWN THIS SUNDAY

[terryk] IT WILL WITHOUT FAIL BY NEXT THURSDAY AND A WILL BE IN CHARGE

[terryk] IF THIS DOES NOT GO THIS WEEKEND

[terryk] IT WILL BY THURSDAY WHEN M IS REMOVED AND A IS PUT IN POWER

[terryk] THAT’S THE CHOICE

[Carolina Girl] So one way or another we will have the RV by Thursday, we hope

[terryk] THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY

[terryk] NOW I WILL SAY THIS

[jwb] TK, how would you rate the source that told you?? STRONG??

[terryk] VERY STRONG JWB

[terryk] BUT GET THIS IF FOR SOME REASON

[terryk] THIS GOES TO THE MIDDLE OF APRIL

[terryk] AND THIS CAME FROM ANOTHER SOURCE

[terryk] IF

[terryk] KEEP THIS IN MIND

[terryk] AND IM LOOKING FOR THIS IN WRITING MAYBE YOU ALL CAN HELP ME FIND IT

[terryk] IT WAS STATED IN A MEETING TODAY THAT THE IMF WILL IMPOSE

[terryk] ON APRIL 16TH

[terryk] IF THIS DOES NOT GO DOWN

[terryk] BETWEEN 3.86-6.18

[terryk] NOW WITH THAT SAID

[terryk] I WANT U TO THINK ABOUT THIS

[terryk] YOU SEE A MAY HAVE STEPPED DOWN FROM HIS POST TODAY

[terryk] THINK ABOUT THIS HE AND M DONT GET ALONG

[terryk] SO MAYBE M PLAYED THIS GAME TO GET A TO STEP DOW

[terryk] IN THE EVENT THAT THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE CAME OUT SUNDAY

[terryk] SORRY MONDAY

[terryk] AND THEY REMOVED M FROM POSITION THEN A COULD TAKE OVER

[terryk] BUT WHAT IF

[terryk] M PLAYS THIS CARD TO GET HIM TO STEP DOWN

[terryk] SO HE CAN PUT HIS OWN BUDDY IN HIS PLACE

[terryk] AND THEN ANNOUNCE THE RV MAKE EVERYONE HAPPEY

[terryk] AND M HAS ALL THE POWER

[terryk] WHAT IF

[terryk] YOU ALL SEE WHAT IM LOOKING AT

[terryk] IT’S ALL A CHESS GAME

[terryk] WITH THESE GUYS

[terryk] TO CONTROL THE COUNTRY

[terryk] BUT THAT’S MY THOUGHTS

[terryk] NOTHING TO PROVE THAT

[terryk] I THOUGHT OF THAT ON MY DRIVE DOWN TO BISMARCK ND TONIGHT

[terryk] I TOLD AL ABOUT IT WHEN I GOT HERE

[bigmike65] r u making stuff up again

r see a RV or a no confidence vote on Sunday

[terryk] WHAT DO U MEAN BIGMIKE

[terryk] I SAID IT WAAS MY THOUGHTS

[terryk] IM NOT MAKING IT UP

[terryk] I THOUGHT IT

[bigmike65] I’m kidding

[terryk] MADE SENCE TO ME

[terryk] DOES IT NOT

[terryk] YEA PHONE

[terryk] SO THAT WAS A BUDDY OF MINE TELLING ME HE HAS HEARD SOMETHING SIMULAR TO WHAT I JUST POSTED

[terryk] THAT THE TALK IS THAT M WILL BE REMOVED

[terryk] AND A MAYBE INSTATED AS THE PM DUE TO A VOTE OF NON COFIDENCE

terryk] IF THIS IS NOT DONE BUY THIS SUNDAY

[terryk] VOTE OF NON COFIDENCE WILL OCCURE

[terryk] A HAS STEPPED DOWN

[terryk] AS OF TONIGHT

[terryk] A WILL TAKE OVER NEXT WEEK

[enorrste] Whoa!

[terryk] AND WE ARE TO SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN THRUSDAY

[terryk] NOW HERE IS MY SPIN ON IT

[enorrste] Come on, TK, why not stick your neck out?

[terryk] AND MINE ONLY

[seekYeFirst] you mean M has stepped down…

[terryk] NO A HAS

[terryk] NOW ALL LISTEN TO THIS

[terryk] THIS IS A GAME

[terryk] M HAS GOTTEN A TO STEP DOWN SO IN THE EVENT THAT M IS VOTED OUT

[terryk] A CAN TAKE OVER

[enorrste] Gee, is this something I wrote about in August of last year?

[terryk] HE COULD NOT IN THE POSITION HE WAS IN

[terryk] SO WHAT IF

[terryk] LISTEN

[terryk] WHAT IF THIS WAS A GAME TO M

[terryk] TO GET A TO STEP DOWN

[terryk] AND THEN HE PUTS ONE OF HIS BUDDIES IN THAT SLOT

[terryk] AND RV’S

[terryk] NOW M HAS ALL THE POWER

[terryk] HIS AND WHAT A HAD

[terryk] AGAIN WHAT HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED

[terryk] RISKY MOVE

[enorrste] Is there REAL evidence that Allawi has stepped dow

[terryk] IM HEARING YES

[enorrste] or maybe “stepped aside”

[enorrste] to let Maliki get to the “no confidence vote” on his own

mangiabuona2] Allawi abandons policies council Thursday, March 3rd 2011 1:35 PM Baghdad, March. 3 (AKnews) – The al-Iraqiya list announced on Thursday that list leader Ayad Allawi has relinquished his claim to the chair of the National Council for Strategic Policies because of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s deviation from the Erbil agreements.

[blessing7] The Professor why would M let this moment of glory that he seems to seek pass him by.. He is a master at what he does and gets everyone to play his game.. Hard to believe he would just let himself get the boot.. Your thoughts?

[enorrste] mangiabuona2 , this is apparently good “news” and deserves attention; I have seen it but am cautious

[enorrste] Allawi is a very shrewd politician

[enorrste] So it Maliki

[enorrste] they are playing chess (read my book!)

[enorrste] and we are nearing a “zzzzzzzzz” situation

[terryk] I SAID THAT EARLIER ABOUT THE CHESS

[terryk] MAYBE I READ YOUR BOOK

[enorrste] However, and this is “good analysis” rather than “intel”, OK?

[enorrste] I believe that Allawi has made a deal with Barzani, unknown to anyone who doesn’t play handball

[enorrste] No, seriously

[terryk] HMMMM I THINK YOUR RIGHT

[enorrste] I believe that Al-Iraqiya and the Kurds are preparing a Coup, of sorts

[terryk] THATS A NAME I KEPT HEARING TODAY AS WELL

[enorrste] because of the intransigence and, now, apparent stupidity, of Maliki, in spite of reality

[enorrste] This man, Maliki, enjoys the game so much

[enorrste] that he will literally fall off the cliff thinking that he has won

[enorrste] it is now becoming more apparent that his goal is not even similar to that of his country

[terryk] I WILL SAY THIS STEVE I GOT WORD TODAY THAT THE US HAS JUST BACKED ALL THE IRAQ DINAR 100% AT ITS CURRENT RATE

[enorrste] instead, he relishes the power that he holds, apparently, over the entire world

[terryk] SO IF THERE IS A COUP IT WILL NOT HURT THE EXISTING CURRENCY

[enorrste] At one time I felt that Maliki was really trying to do the “right thing.”

[enorrste] but now I’m having second thoughts

[enorrste] At one time I thought that he was holding out for a “Total Release” from Chapter 7

[enorrste] but now I’m having second thoughts

[enorrste] I’m leaning toward this view:

[enorrste] He enjoys the process, and the power, more than the result, regardless of the consequences

[enorrste] this does not bode well for the Iraqis, quite honestly

[enorrste] After all, he has had 5 years now to provide for the people, and had deferred

[enorrste] to put is mildly

[enorrste] The country is not substantially better off today than it was when he first took office

[enorrste] other than what the US military has done

[enorrste] So, we must look at this from another perspective, IMO

[enorrste] and not count on Maliki EVER acting unless absolutely forced to do so

enorrste] So…………. it may come down to dinars

[enorrste] which he may personally hold, as we do

[enorrste] and then it comes down to “cashing in”

[enorrste] How ironic

[enorrste] He may well find himself in the same position that we will be in, except for one thing:

[enorrste] no one will let him cash in !

[enorrste] shalom babe , I believe that this will be more under the control of Maliki than Allawi

[peachee] The Professor dont you think he’d have someone that would cash in for him ? just wondering

[ronnyho] The Professor the disappearing act is possible as I know M met with the PM of a small islamic country in Turkey somewhere on 13th or 14th Feb dont ask me which country please

[enorrste] ronnyho , which country

[enorrste] peachee bills have numbers; the question is this: has the CBI/IMF/UN/US been monitoring his purchases?

[hlines] I don’t know, E, it seems a little far fetched. But..then again…this IS Iraq Thanks for sharing. I love hearing your opinions.

[enorrste] hlines , I realize I am stretching here, but ask yourself this: what other possible scenario could be causing this delay?

[enorrste] athena , if you only knew; Gotta has got some serious large intel at times, right Gotta?

[shalom babe] The Professor Maliki and Allawi are both shrewd but Maliki is more overtly vicious…but don’t underestimate A and his ability to put his foot on the neck of his obstacles

[enorrste] shalom babe , no argument there; his past is evident

[hlines] The Professor the only thing it could be is that it may never happen. And I don’t believe that….so…..I’m at a loss.

[enorrste] hlines , I’ve never thought this would NEVER happen; the US is involved, heavily

[enorrste] athena , If you have an offering I’m sure your “peeps” are ready to hear from you

[athena] The Professor I am trying to get a copy of the document

[enorrste] nano36 , thx, just thinking out loud; I’m often right, but sometimes not

[athena] The Professor we all are, me wrong most of the time

[gottabme] Hey Steve, have you discussed the ramifications on our USTreasury Boyz being at the CBI in Iraq?

[enorrste] gottabme , I heard about it, but haven’t seen it verified; if true, it would be an “indicator”; otherwise, why would they be there? DUH!

[enorrste] athena , I’d really appreciate hearing your latest, fully laid out, including the hints you gave just above

[athena] cigarman All I know at this time is of the IMF being the delay, Okie said that big news would come today and it did with the Ministers and the IMF, Terry K says find the doc, well the doc is from the imf, you cannot play on the world scene without the IMF backing

[enorrste] athena , could you explain some of what you just wrote?

[enorrste] What exactly is the “doc”?

[athena] I have tried to find the doc on the IMF web site and they have not released it, Janice do your work honey

[gottabme] Steve, I also heard they(USTreasury Boyz) did an audit of the CBI’s Books. But again, I have had no varification of that.

[enorrste] gottabme heard that also

[athena] shalom babe we all want to be led to the rv

[athena] I have always said we all are in this together and I mean all sites and people

[enorrste] athena , I heard that Shabibi sent a “doc” to the IMF. What exactly is the “doc”?

[enorrste] dpm , that’s simple: if that were his motivation he would have done it already!

[athena] The Professor It is the final rate I believe and the CBI release to the IMF and then the IMF releases it to the world, they control the monetary system of the world, other then China and a few others

[enorrste] athena , I thought this is what you would say.

[athena] shalom babe I agree with Steve somewhat, just not sure Maliki would come this far and screw it up, but who knows, I am Thankful for what Steve brings, gets me thinking always

[enorrste] I have only a single reservation: is there any evidence that the IMF released an RV in the past?

[enorrste] Another possibility is this:

[athena] The Professor NO, but the country needs the approval of the IMF

[enorrste] If this is truly a worldwide event, then the IMF, leading to a single world currency, may well have TAKEN charge

[enorrste] Think about that!

[outtathebox] ennorste gottabeme here is link to article from treasury website about them being in Iraq being in Iraq, http://www.treasury.gov/ ••• raq.aspx

[shalom babe] athena do you think that the intense unrest in the ME is being co-ordinated from a central interest to divert the attention and timing of the RV?

[athena] shalom babe not sure about that but I do believe all the protests and such are planned, who is funding the rebels in Libya?

[enorrste] shalom babe , IMO they already have. They stated this clearly early last year when they stated that they would “realign” currencies based upon a complex formula

[enorrste] of the “underlying wealth” of a given country

[Hereiam] wildc44 a late night gathering of the MISFITS!

athena] The Professor correct

[enorrste] including reserves, agriculture, education, people, tourism, and so on, over 100 categories

[shalom babe] The Professor and the IMF can pick and choose the country, time and formula??

[athena] The Professor correct again

[enorrste] and I suspect that there is some “super computer” that they have that weighed these factors

[jonjobe7] Hereiam i’m fit

[shalom babe] athena then … this is truly at the whim of the IMF

[athena] shalom babe They are a driving influence, they decide what the rate is to a extent, formula for all countries

[enorrste] in preparation for a “backed” currency concept

[wildc44] Hereiam Yes we are misfits, but is there any other place that you would rather be? Okay maybe lying on the beach in a tropical paradise would be nice too!!!

[enorrste] which will include gold, but not be limited to cold

[enorrste] gold, DUH

[cooldinar] The Professor athena—what is your take on the article by the IMF dated 3/4/11 bottom of the article “Iraq’s medium term outlook remains favorable as oil production is projected to increase in the coming years, as domestic and foreign investment will start to bear fruit.”

[enorrste] However, it is eminently clear that the current situation cannot be maintained

[enorrste] thanks to Obama’s profligate spending spree

[jonjobe7] shalom babe the beast?

[wildc44] Hereiam I hear ya partner.

[athena] shalom babe not completly, what reason did M have for the delay, seems like political suicide with this delay

[wildc44] mhannah

[Hereiam] wildc44

[shalom babe] jonjobe7 I hear ya

[enorrste] He has destroyed the “underlying” strength of all currencies, not just our own

[jonjobe7] athena lust for more power

[athena] The Professor What you didn’t benefit from the spending yet,

[renodriver ellen] is there any feeling that we may see an rv this weekend….

[enorrste] through his crazy spending, since all currencies in the world, ultimately, are based on the dollar

[DBAGorilla] how is M holding it up if he gave S the word last Sunday?

[enorrste] cooldinar , this is an indication to me that the IMF is position the IQD to become a major player in the world currency game

[enorrste] shalom babe , if I gave you the name I’d have to kill you

[athena] jonjobe7 maybe, just not sure yet, I see Steve’s theory but see the other side also so we all have to wait and see how this plays out, so much bull they feed us, just watch our own media

[enorrste] athena , you and I are generally in agreement; you have a source of intel; I just analyze what shows up.

[enorrste] athena , on that I will respectfully disagree, at least for the time being

[enorrste] the dollar will have to remain until replaced

[enorrste] it will be strengthened by the RV of the IQD

[enorrste] simply because the US holds most of the IQD

[athena] The Professor I love and am thankful for your antalitical skills, sorry never been great at the spelling

[enorrste] that is simple logic

[enorrste] however, the aftermath of Obama’s spending spree will play out

[enorrste] eventually, and it will cause a problem

[enorrste] that will lead to its replacement, IMO

[enorrste] msjeta1 , you and I must think alike!

[enorrste] there are two problems, as I see it

[enorrste] the first is the date of the RV, obviously

[enorrste] the sooner the better, IMO

[enorrste] however, the second problem is that the profligate spending is going to play itself out

[enorrste] and may have already begun

[enorrste] this is very dangerous, and could lead to the destruction of the US as it is known

[athena] I do remember when the Euro was created, they said then it was to be on par with the dollar and take over if memory serves me right

[enorrste] because if just ONE country decides not to accept out debt offerings, we are doomed

[athena] The Professor understatement buddy

[enorrste] so we must look at the motivations of China to understand this more clearly, IMO

[athena] China is not in the IMF

[enorrste] athena , are you sure about that? I thought that they were just raised into the top 4 in the IMF

[athena] dinarforliberty not most but the biggest portion

[enorrste] They took out Germany, or France.

[athena] The Professor, I will research tomorrow

[enorrste] gottabme , yes, I heard that. The FED is buying its own debt. Talk about eating yourself!

[enorrste] Here is the issue, as I see it: China needs us

[enorrste] they cannot stop dealing with us

[athena] Printing money and buying are own debt, something wrong with that picture IMO

[sparkofitaly] Esther2010 cheers babay!

[enorrste] in fact they need us more than we need them

[enorrste] they MUST have a market, just as we MUST have a market

[athena] The Professor agree

[enorrste] The world is now too small for a world war;

[terryk] WAIT STEVE I JUST KEPT THE HOUSE OPEN TILL 1 AM FOR YOU

[Hopeful1] The Professor – Great analysis as always

[terryk] DONT SAY YOUR DONE

[enorrste] lglannen , perhaps, but more importantly he has said over and over again that his wish is to serve the will of the people, period

[Hereiam] cooldinar Like Gadafi or like Mubarak ( fight or flee!)

[enorrste] cooldinar , this is simple to answer. If a rat is trapped into a corner what does he do? He creates a diversion

[masterblaster] well i’ll sleep well tonight. good night all

[enorrste] that is what he will do, and that is why I call it is “ace in the hole”

[usc73man] Thank you Steve – excellent supposition & analysis…RON

[enorrste] He has the ability to create total chaos, at the last minute, and disappear, dinars in hand

[enorrste] in doing so he will not destroy the country

[enorrste] Why? because we are still there!

[enorrste] but he will have an “out”

[big Money] Good Thoughts Steve, enjoy the thought and analysis

[enorrste] as long as someone, somewhere, will take him in

[jonjobe7] The Professor the professor have not M been backed for the last year or more by USA govt, the fed and the imf?

[enorrste] perhaps he is working on that as we speak

[777tony] Chavez will take in anyone…

[enorrste] I’m told that hardly anyone wants him (N. KOREA?)

[enorrste] and he may be seeing the “best deal”

[usc73man] The Professor: He probably already has thaty base covered IMO…RON

[lglannen] The Professor England maybe?

[enorrste] If he plays a “Ghaddafi” he will lose, ultimately

[enorrste] because we will freeze his funds around the world

[gator77] Sounds like he lacks any amount of intelligence. He could have played the hero. But ……

[enorrste] which are probably large, including his estate in England

[usc73man] STECVE: Doesn’t he own properties in England…?

[enorrste] I’m having fun; getting some more “ice”

[shalom babe] athena there comes a time when we have to stand back and study the situation and think that perhaps the destination is not the same for Maliki and us

[athena] The Professor It is the final rate I believe and the CBI release to the IMF and then the IMF releases it to the world, they control the monetary system of the world, other then China and a few others

[enorrste] IF this refers to Iraq’s decsion to move from the protection of Article 14 of the IMF charter

[enorrste] and go to where everyone else is under Article 8

[enorrste] then this is, essentially, an affirmation from the IMF that they concur, which is very big

[enorrste] let me read a bit

athena] I tried to pull up the full article from the IMF website and they have moved it it says

[athena] does not say where

[amadden] shalom babe yes you are correct, so wasn’t I during Kuwait and friends told me I need to buy some and I said it is all a The Evil word that should never be mentioned again, well one blew it all in 2 years and 3 others are still multi-millionaries, so when this cam up I jusmped on the band wagon.

10:01 PM [enorrste] Unfortunately Bondlady doesn’t know what it mean

[enorrste] In any case, Iraq MUST move from Ch 14 to Ch 8 in order to return to a “fullpay” member of the IMF. The IMF has been asking for this for months now

[amadden] athena yes you are 100% correct

[enorrste] since they know that Iraq has been getting off “cheap” with IMF and UN dues

[athena] acession ion of Iraq to the general system

[enorrste] both agencies have asked them to get their act together, given their huge reserves, and the costs of running these organizations

[shalom babe] The Professor I am surprised that Iraq has not had to cough up anything

[amadden] well it is not a story with me, I was sick for weeks

[enorrste] In DEC of 2009 the UN said clearly that it was going to change the “operational rate o exchange” of the IQD to force them to pay more to run the UN

[jonjobe7] amadden now we are all in the same boat

[enorrste] We all thought that this meant the RV, but it clearly said it was an “internal” operation, not necessarily related to the REAL WORLD value of the IQD

[athena] so If M announces the final ministers which we know are done and Shabibi holds to his word about rv after complete GOI then we should see on Sunday or shortly after

[enorrste] But it is clear from this, and the article just posted, that there is more pressure on Iraq to begin to pay its “fair share” in the world IMF/UN organization

[enorrste] and that patience is running out.

[enorrste] As if we didn’t already know that!

[athena] The Professor How long have you been in this, Me only since October of 2010

[enorrste] athena , years, I can’t remember; I wrote a boot which I put up here in Feb 2010 based on at least a year’s worth of research

[enorrste] I was in for about a year before that when I finally got “serious”

[athena] The Professor Wow, glad you stuck it out

[enorrste] I know a lot about the past; it’s the future that confuses me!

[enorrste] blessing7 , I can’t comment without knowing the facts. Iraq has had many opportunities to borrow money from the IMF, but, to my knowledge, has deferred many times due to conditions that they did not want to accept [you know, chess playing]

[amadden] athena

[enorrste] so, I’m not aware that they owe a payment to the IMF, even though this has been rumored many times

[enorrste] Ok, here is my final drivel on this issue:

[enorrste] I spend a lot of time on this, in case you weren’t aware

[shalom babe] The Professor yeah…you need a life

[enorrste] and I really care for all of you, because I am just one of you

[enorrste] and I speak rarely because I know how much this means to us all

[enorrste] I am, to say the least, in a precarious position, financiall

[enorrste] y

[enorrste] I don’t advertise it; what good would that do?

[enorrste] but I really believe that this is going to happen

[enorrste] otherwise, as a sentient adult, I’d have left this site some time ago

[enorrste] I don’t buy much of the intel, quite honestly

[enorrste] I even tease TK about it, which he accepts graciously

[enorrste] knowing full well that most, if not all, won’t come out as we expect

[enorrste] but, having said that, I find that there is a small kernal that continues to develop

[enorrste] and I follow it, both in the intel and in the articles

[enorrste] and I base my writings on that, and on the fact that I feel “moved” to respond

[enorrste] So I do.

[enorrste] I don’t do so for credit

[enorrste] I do so because it hits me the same way it hits you: HONESTLY!

[enorrste] And I await, patiently, as you do

[enorrste] I believe firmly that there are “otherworldy” forces at work here

[enorrste] I may have mentioned that once or twic

[enorrste] So, having said that, I would suggest that you all just “hang in there” as I am

[enorrste] one day at a time

[enorrste] My experience with God is that He never overshoots on timing

[enorrste] And, I’ve never been dissappointed in His timing, as long as I react, cautiously in my case

[enorrste] to His nudges

[enorrste] So, I recommend that we all “buckle down”

[enorrste] this will not be a pleasant experience, ultimately

[enorrste] I’ve already..

[8:06:32 AM] Janna: [enorrste] I’ve already told you all this so you shouldn’t be surprised by my saying it now in chat

[enorrste] this is really big

[enorrste] enough said.

[enorrste] Have a great night folks and realize that you are about to participate in an “act of God”

[enorrste] Who could ever wish to be a part of that, and know it?

[enorrste] Good night, my friends; hold tight; stay together

[enorrste] when the “net” shuts off we will have to find another way to communicate

[enorrste] get ready

[enorrste] Thanks, Al. You are my PAL!

[enorrste] Think about this: if he won’t do what he knows is right for the people

[enorrste] for the first 4 years

[enorrste] why should we think that he will do so now?

[enorrste] I will tell you why I do not think he will do this until forced

[enorrste] He must hold an enormous amount of IQD

[enorrste] and because of insatiable greed, he is still accumulating, daily if necessary

[enorrste] knowing that for every dinar he gathers to himself

[enorrste] he will get $5,000 back!

[enorrste] Now, I think I have determined the motivation of the leader of Iraq for the delay in the RV

[enorrste] It is a very strong motivation, one that would lead him to do what would otherwise appear stupid!

[enorrste] Sorry about the math; you know what I mean; 1170 dinars would equal over $5000

[enorrste] We must now get back to the actions of Allawi

[enorrste] We know Maliki’s motivation, finally (I’ve been working on this for MONTHS

[enorrste] and I think I am right on it. Pure greed is driving him to an “accumulation mode”

[enorrste] which, even if it is illegal, might well work

[terryk] YOUR A WISE MAN AMIGO

[enorrste] And, that may be the delay, quite honestly: they are trying to find his hidden stash!

[enorrste] In any case, the situation is grim, to say the least.

[enorrste] Short of a “no confidence” vote I see no easy answer

[enorrste] and even that may not work

[enorrste] So, let’s look at what Allawi is doing.

[enorrste] By stepping down from the “agreed upon” compromise, and by stating that he is doing so because Maliki has failed to “perform”

[enorrste] he is setting the stage for a “no confidence” vote in Parliamen

[enorrste] He will be able to go in and state, innocently, “I agreed to the terms, but he didn’t follow through!”

[enorrste] In doing so he will have the backing of Iraqiya and the Kurds, which is plenty

[enorrste] All we have to do is watch this play out

[terryk] WE ARE KEEPING THE ROOM OPEN UNTIL 1 AM EST

[terryk] FYI

[enorrste] Now, there is a risk

[enorrste] And that risk is the protests, and Maliki’s response to them

[enorrste] While up to this point the protests seem to be tame, by ME standards

[enorrste] It would not surprise me of this simple analytical fact:

[enorrste] Maliki has allowed this to occur as a final “tool” in his arsenal of potential responses

[enorrste] In other words, should he feel threatened, he can “turn on the protesters” by some means not readily apparent to the rest of the world

[enorrste] It is a “failsafe”, of sorts

[enorrste] And does not serve us well, to be blunt about it.

[enorrste] So the chess game goes on, each playing slowly and carefully, trying to gain advantage

[enorrste] and, as is the game in chess, none gains an advantage quickly, until the end.

[enorrste] Allawi is also very shrewd, and may well succeed

[enorrste] but I will tell you this: the “gurus

[enorrste] who have written as if they KNOW what he is doing are

[enorrste] bloviating!

[terryk] I AGREE WITH THAT ENORRSTE

[enorrste] They no nothing

[terryk] I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE DOING

[terryk] SO I PULL IT OUT OF MY PAWN BUTT

[enorrste] they are speculating, but calling it INTEL

[enorrste] while i am just speculating!

[enorrste] So, when this doesn’t happen, I will be just wrong

[terryk] ME TOO

[terryk] THATS WHY I DO THE RUMORS

[enorrste] but I won’t have passed on carp as if it were my own

[terryk] THATS THE BEST INTELLLLLL

[terryk] NO ONE KNOWS

[enorrste] TK and I will just try to figure this out as best we can

[enorrste] and on that note, I’m done

[terryk] WAIT STEVE I JUST KEPT THE HOUSE OPEN TILL 1 AM FOR YOU

[terryk] DONT SAY YOUR DONE

[enorrste] lglannen , perhaps, but more importantly he has said over and over again that his wish is to serve the will of the people, period

[enorrste] cooldinar , this is simple to answer. If a rat is trapped into a corner what does he do? He creates a diversion

[enorrste] that is what he will do, and that is why I call it is “ace in the hole”

[enorrste] He has the ability to create total chaos, at the last minute, and disappear, dinars in hand

[enorrste] in doing so he will not destroy the country

[enorrste] Why? because we are still there!

[enorrste] but he will have an “out”

[enorrste] as long as someone, somewhere, will take him in

[enorrste] perhaps he is working on that as we speak

[enorrste] I’m told that hardly anyone wants him (N. KOREA?)

[enorrste] and he may be seeing the “best deal”

[enorrste] this is why we may be hearing rumors of him trying to find asylum

[enorrste] I don’t even think Iran wants him,……….. what about that/

[enorrste] England wouldn’t work

[enorrste] If he plays a “Ghaddafi” he will lose, ultimately

[enorrste] because we will freeze his funds around the world

[enorrste] which are probably large, including his estate in England

athena] I tried to pull up the full article from the IMF website and they have moved it it says

[athena] does not say where

[amadden] shalom babe yes you are correct, so wasn’t I during Kuwait and friends told me I need to buy some and I said it is all a The Evil word that should never be mentioned again, well one blew it all in 2 years and 3 others are still multi-millionaries, so when this cam up I jusmped on the band wagon.

10:01 PM [enorrste] Unfortunately Bondlady doesn’t know what it mean

[enorrste] In any case, Iraq MUST move from Ch 14 to Ch 8 in order to return to a “fullpay” member of the IMF. The IMF has been asking for this for months now

[amadden] athena yes you are 100% correct

[enorrste] since they know that Iraq has been getting off “cheap” with IMF and UN dues

[athena] acession ion of Iraq to the general system

[enorrste] both agencies have asked them to get their act together, given their huge reserves, and the costs of running these organizations

[shalom babe] The Professor I am surprised that Iraq has not had to cough up anything

[amadden] well it is not a story with me, I was sick for weeks

[enorrste] In DEC of 2009 the UN said clearly that it was going to change the “operational rate o exchange” of the IQD to force them to pay more to run the UN

[jonjobe7] amadden now we are all in the same boat

[enorrste] We all thought that this meant the RV, but it clearly said it was an “internal” operation, not necessarily related to the REAL WORLD value of the IQD

[athena] so If M announces the final ministers which we know are done and Shabibi holds to his word about rv after complete GOI then we should see on Sunday or shortly after

[enorrste] But it is clear from this, and the article just posted, that there is more pressure on Iraq to begin to pay its “fair share” in the world IMF/UN organization

[enorrste] and that patience is running out.

[enorrste] As if we didn’t already know that!

[enorrste] Have a great night folks and realize that you are about to participate in an “act of God”

[enorrste] Who could ever wish to be a part of that, and know it?

[enorrste] Good night, my friends; hold tight; stay together

[enorrste] when the “net” shuts off we will have to find another way to communicate

[enorrste] get ready

[enorrste] Thanks, Al. You are my PAL!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

I could not read anymore ...I was on the floor laughing. You guys are so consistent....100% DEAD WRONG every week now for how many years? :lol:

This one REALLY cracked me up...considering we CANNOT even support our own dollar! :D

"

[terryk] I WILL SAY THIS STEVE I GOT WORD TODAY THAT THE US HAS JUST BACKED ALL THE IRAQ DINAR 100% AT ITS CURRENT RATE"

Best laugh I have had in ages. You guys are great comedians! :P

• Upvote 6

Everyone PLEASE remember that tim5400 brought this over for everyone to READ!!!!

THIS IS NOT HIS WORDS IN THIS POST!!

tim5400 I gave you a ( +1 ) to try and make up for the ( - ) marks that you are being given!

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 3

After reading the first 15 - 20 lines of this chat I can tell where these comments are going to go so I think it is best to make this a read only thread!

This thread is read-only so as to not to encourage bashing and sarcasm. Thanks for understanding.

Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! ..... My intelligence just got an owee from reading this..... :blink:

laugh.gif mine too!!! Oops!!!

• Upvote 1