Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CLARK HOWARD

cenlalsufan

had a co-worker who knows im invested in dinar tell me he heard clark howard last week talking about dinar being a scam...his show came on our tv while we were at work saturday and he showed me who he was. he looks like he doesnt have a clue, kinda nerdy looking guy. any way, does anyone watch this guy and if so did you see this episode??

He is out of Atlanta, and is VERY CONSERVATIVE ! Would not risk money or time thinking about this sort investment. He is correct about a lot of things. Saving money, squeezing money and not spending money. Get my drift? But misses the mark on things also. This is one of them.

Crazy I usually give people more room to be them. :blink:

• Upvote 1

The scam issue comes in because there are people selling Dinar that are not authentic in strange places, like off Ebay, and so it is important to know the integrity of the source from which you buy them. Are they registered with the U.S.T., as a dealer should be.

That may have been the day i called ? my name is Jay,

Did you notice how quick he made sure i didnt reveal how much dinars i had ? i thought it was because he didnt want his listeners to get any good ideas about investing....

Once again, are these personal opinions ? If so where is he getting his Intel ? :blink:

Edited by Dinars2blow
  • Like 1

He is out of Atlanta, and is VERY CONSERVATIVE ! Would not risk money or time thinking about this sort investment. He is correct about a lot of things. Saving money, squeezing money and not spending money. Get my drift? But misses the mark on things also. This is one of them.

Naah! You were awfully kind. If I'd answered before you it would have been shameful but then I have dogs breath!

• Like 1

That is my precise take on Clark Howard too! He is a great penny pinching coupon cutter but wouldn't know a good investment if it bit him in The "A@#!"

• Like 1

Clark grew up 4 miles away from me. Great guy, nerdy yep, but has a superior intelligence when it comes to investments. Unfortunately, he is as cheap as cheap comes, will not invest in anything that does not have a 50/50 chance of making money, but more importantly, since he has hit the world stage, will not recommend anything that is not guaranteed to make money. He and his wife Laine are good folks though, so don't read too much into his opinion on dinar. Just my .02 cents

He went to Briarcliff HS, I went to Lakeside, so we had a rivalry of sorts., but folks back then knew of one another, and my dad even took out his wisdom teeth, lol

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Clark grew up 4 miles away from me. Great guy, nerdy yep, but has a superior intelligence when it comes to investments. Unfortunately, he is as cheap as cheap comes, will not invest in anything that does not have a 50/50 chance of making money, but more importantly, since he has hit the world stage, will not recommend anything that is not guaranteed to make money. He and his wife Laine are good folks though, so don't read too much into his opinion on dinar. Just my .02 cents

He went to Briarcliff HS, I went to Lakeside, so we had a rivalry of sorts., but folks back then knew of one another, and my dad even took out his wisdom teeth, lol

Great reconnaissance !!!!Thank you!