Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying 1 million Dinar!

mordiaky

I am looking to buy 1 million Dinar in Payson Arizona by 3-18-11 or 3-25-11 (expecting tax return)

I will do the transfer COD Only!

please e-mail me

mordiaky (at) gmail (dot) com

pump pump pummp it up like my good ole pal terry k says hehe

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

I am looking to buy 1 million Dinar in Payson Arizona by 3-18-11 or 3-25-11 (expecting tax return)

please e-mail me

How much do you want to pay for them???

I am in Arizona for 1300 I will deleiver them.

well I can get them from dinarbanker (thats where my family gets them) for 1180.00 per million. I was hoping to get a deal from the local investers on these forums who is looking to get some cash back.

WOW really! could you be more of a douchebag. your pumping is preschool level. looks like your commision is on the line and your being to desperate. come on man you can do better than this...think

Honestly, can no one post a thread desiring to purchase IQD, under the header "BUYING & Selling Dinar", without being labeled a pumper and other not VERY NICE NAMES! This post, in particular, is very preschool. Please be nice!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, can no one post a thread desiring to purchase IQD, under the header "BUYING & Selling Dinar", without being labeled a pumper and other not VERY NICE NAMES! This post, in particular, is very preschool. Please be nice!

ok I am not understanding whats going on here... I am new to all of this and i feel so stupid now. so Pumping I am guessing is what they are calling me? and its an insult? whats a pumper and how do i fit in that title? sorry but really I am not sure whats going on here.

Was I just insulted? LOL and I didn't even know it......

• Upvote 1

ok I am not understanding whats going on here... I am new to all of this and i feel so stupid now. so Pumping I am guessing is what they are calling me? and its an insult? whats a pumper and how do i fit in that title? sorry but really I am not sure whats going on here.

Yes, you were insulted. A pumper is one that makes money off of the excitement they cause which in turn translates to IQD purchases for the dinar dealers. In actuality it is a commission. There have been many pumpers through this ride and I know, you are not one! So don't worry about it, you just keep trying to buy dinar cheaper than the rest of us and when you do find that bargain, we will call you a genius!

• Upvote 1

mordiaky, don't worry about the rudeness that some here dish out...They are just mad that they have no control over the rv/ri happening and most of us NEED it to happen now. Many here will take their frustrations out on anybody and everybody they can. They care very little about

how they make others feel. I suppose if their bashing over things like this that are so innocent makes them feel better then more power to 'em.

good luck with your purchase and have a great day. emot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes, you were insulted. A pumper is one that makes money off of the excitement they cause which in turn translates to IQD purchases for the dinar dealers. In actuality it is a commission. There have been many pumpers through this ride and I know, you are not one! So don't worry about it, you just keep trying to buy dinar cheaper than the rest of us and when you do find that bargain, we will call you a genius!

its ok, I understand now whaty pumper is. They can call me what ever they wish.

I am still looking for some dinar though if anyone is interested. I will even match Dinarbanker at 1180 per million, would rather see the locals get the cash then the company who sells it. just let me know guys.

• Upvote 1

its ok, I understand now whaty pumper is. They can call me what ever they wish.

I am still looking for some dinar though if anyone is interested. I will even match Dinarbanker at 1180 per million, would rather see the locals get the cash then the company who sells it. just let me know guys.

Just wanted to say that there are many people on this and other sites who have been here a bit to long. No, I don't think you are a pumper and I wish you the best of luck in finding a good deal. I am hanging on to mine till the horsehead watermark pops off. (Lol) Take what people say on these sites with a grain of salt, as most don't mean harm, they are just tired of waiting on the RV. I would advise you to buy from a reputable source though. I would rather pay the going rate than get ripped off by a scam artist. Good luck my friend!

• Upvote 2

Just wanted to say that there are many people on this and other sites who have been here a bit to long. No, I don't think you are a pumper and I wish you the best of luck in finding a good deal. I am hanging on to mine till the horsehead watermark pops off. (Lol) Take what people say on these sites with a grain of salt, as most don't mean harm, they are just tired of waiting on the RV. I would advise you to buy from a reputable source though. I would rather pay the going rate than get ripped off by a scam artist. Good luck my friend!

Thank You for your advice and will take it into consideration. I am well aware of posible scams, (Been on the net for a long time) seen a lot in my time.

please e-mail me

Why don't you go on line or bank and buy them. It's not like they are running low, never ending supply.

• Downvote 1

LMAO! Ya think? Post anywhere never mind the topic for discussion....SIGH we need pictures on the forum topics....hehehe.:blink:

• Upvote 1

I am looking to sell a million dinars. I will sell you a million uncirculated notes, all 25 k notes, for 1050. I bought them from Dinar trade. Have papers/ or can send pics of them. I have more dinar but am looking to liquidate a few of them to pay off a few bills and I am also going on a vacation at the end of the month. Let me know if interested. I have never sent a COD before but I assume I am not at risk in doing so. Otherwise I could send a paypal transaction, which would cost me a fee but i am okay with that. Thanks -Jack

how much do you have liquid? seems like you have enough to get rid of some? is your price firm? if I want to order it from you next week or 2 can i still get it at the price if no rv? what denominations by the way?

yes i will sell you some if your interested i left u a message. i clicked on your name. want my email?