Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanx adam

By the way i copied and pasted the 1st question from another members response

Adam has all these so called contacts providing him intel, how is it not one of them has any sort of projected date/rate this may happen?

Why on earth, would you think anyone would know in advance (other than the people directly involved)? If that were the case, don't you think the IQD would have been purchased out? We probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to purchase IQD, if this was public knowledge. Did you also not know that this investment is speculative - it may not happen. Many things could happen to derail the revaluation of the IQD. I think it is going to revalue...so I sit patiently waiting for that day, to count my chicks that just hatched. Be patient, if not, I'm sure you could sell back your dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just like i said in january when it was time and close.i said it will take about 6 months at very least.and i got bashed now who was right?

Ummmm....No one yet!

Don't you see how the anticipated revaluation of the IQD, is not set in stone. I don't think there is anyone, unless it was Shabibi himself, that could tell you when the rv will occur. I'm sure everything that must be in place prior to rv, must happen first. And, who knows what all those outstanding issues are.

• Downvote 1

Dogmatic

Why on earth, would you think anyone would know in advance (other than the people directly involved)? If that were the case, don't you think the IQD would have been purchased out? We probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to purchase IQD, if this was public knowledge. Did you also not know that this investment is speculative - it may not happen. Many things could happen to derail the revaluation of the IQD. I think it is going to revalue...so I sit patiently waiting for that day, to count my chicks that just hatched. Be patient, if not, I'm sure you could sell back your dinar.

I wouldnt hire any intel if that were the case.I would have to be certain that im making money to hire lawyers and investors,and invest in the dinar.How would this be funded.Im sure Adam has better things to do with his money,then waste it on speculations.I just dont understand the whole it will,may or may not,thing mean while he is spending money on intel.If there is no return,why would a person not only invest in the dinar but hire intel on top of that.Can you say PUMPER

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Dogmatic

I wouldnt hire any intel if that were the case.I would have to be certain that im making money to hire lawyers and investors,and invest in the dinar.How would this be funded.Im sure Adam has better things to do with his money,then waste it on speculations.I just dont understand the whole it will,may or may not,thing mean while he is spending money on intel.If there is no return,why would a person not only invest in the dinar but hire intel on top of that.Can you say PUMPER

First of all, you are assuming that Adam has hired his contacts. Meaning, he pays them a wage for their information. How do you know that? I don't even know that. I know he has paid for lawyers and other tax consultants for post rv. Adam is not a PUMPER, far from it. It you are that disillusioned by this investment, I advise you, to get out now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so i guess a member of this site will have to purchase a VIP membership or buy the book "RV intel" by adam montana to get any answers?

Come on bro. Look at what you just said ^^^. This site is filled with answers for free. What kind of answers are you guys demanding here? Do you just want to be told what you want to be told or what?

Give it a rest and go research the news. When you find something interesting, please share it on the forums. If you're burnt out after waiting for 3 years, i can understand. You will get an email when it happens. Go out and play, it's Saturday!

• Upvote 2

so i guess a member of this site will have to purchase a VIP membership or buy the book "RV intel" by adam montana to get any answers?

Be more specific? What kind of answers? If you are talking date and rate - no, you will not find that anywhere. Not in VIP, not the "RV Intel" book. You can look in the forum and read the rumors - but as of yet, none of those dates and rates have panned out.

• Downvote 1

First of all, you are assuming that Adam has hired his contacts. Meaning, he pays them a wage for their information. How do you know that? I don't even know that. I know he has paid for lawyers and other tax consultants for post rv. Adam is not a PUMPER, far from it. It you are that disillusioned by this investment, I advise you, to get out now.

First off Adam has said it himself he has paid for his intel,and i never said anything about any person being a pumper your being delusional.All i said is can you say pumper.Where in that statement you see me calling out anyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on bro. Look at what you just said ^^^. This site is filled with answers for free. What kind of answers are you guys demanding here? Do you just want to be told what you want to be told or what?

Give it a rest and go research the news. When you find something interesting, please share it on the forums. If you're burnt out after waiting for 3 years, i can understand. You will get an email when it happens. Go out and play, it's Saturday!

Thank you, Kevin!

First of all, you are assuming that Adam has hired his contacts. Meaning, he pays them a wage for their information. How do you know that? I don't even know that. I know he has paid for lawyers and other tax consultants for post rv. Adam is not a PUMPER, far from it. It you are that delusioned by this investment, I advise you, to get out now.

First off Adam has said it himself he has paid for his intel,and i never said anything about any person being a pumper your being delusional.All i said is can you say pumper.Where in that statement you see me calling out anyone.

What was the reasoning for saying "Can you say, Pumper"....please explain.... smile.gif

• Downvote 1

I've never seen so many cry babies in my life!!! I have friends that I rode out WorldCom and Enron with and they didn't belly ache like some of you. And they didn't lose just a few thousand bucks either. If you can't take the risk sit on the damn bench with the 2nd string.

• Upvote 2

I've never seen so many cry babies in my life!!! I have friends that I rode out WorldCom and Enron with and they didn't belly ache like some of you. And they didn't lose just a few thousand bucks either. If you can't take the risk sit on the damn bench with the 2nd string.

36_2_80.gif

• Downvote 1

Larry we all share your frustrations and as you said FAITH can begin to waiver after so many promised RV dates and Rates, as you probably know already security and US interests are going to HELL all over the middle east and YES it does effect every one of us in our investment. I have ONLY OUNCE BEFORE posted information from some friends on the ground in the green zone they are civil engineers with the US Army. Friday night I spoke with one of them for some time seeking his summary of the events taking place and what this means to us. His reply to me was as follows: VP Joe Biden is now in Iraq with treasury officials. HIS understanding is there is only one remaining minister position undecided as of yet. He believes that time for the GOI is genuinely getting SHORT. He indicated that Sadr met with Allawi regarding services and programs for the people. His understanding is Maliki is being sought after for some pretty shady stuff from the UN and Allawi's nephew Muhammad Allawi Justice and Integrity Council. So does all this have any siginificance to us? I do not know that for certain but indications are we are close to seeing this mess through, like maybe a week or two.....PLEASE DO NOT BASH THE MESSENGER. In closing here are my few thoughts, NOW is our best hope of an RV if ever there was one I believe. If Maliki does not deliver and the GOI disbands and new elections are required, I wouldn't count on ever seeing this. I have done my best to answer you and give you something to chew on. Peace and hang in there.

Hey Bang,

Don't you think this information deserves its own post? I do. You made my weekend. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hey Bang,

Don't you think this information deserves its own post? I do. You made my weekend. Thanks!

Yes, indeed, Carrello, this was an excellent post! Sorry, I missed it Bang! And, yes, you did a "BANG -UP" job on your explanation. Sorry, I got caught up in, well, let's just say...other things!

• Downvote 1

If you haven't read my book, do so IMMEDIATELY.

Read more:

OMG, Adam used the word immediately. This is a sure sign that he has first hand info that the RV is going to happen IMMEDIATELY.

Hurry up, notify everyone...RV is IMMINENT!!!!!!! :P:D:):lol:B)

YEAH BABY!!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes because he is making his money pre Rv.. I refuse to pay for any extra info on the dinar, there is tons of it and tons of people that will give you an opinion for free. I like some of the opinions on this site which is why i come here but i have no interest in paying to be a VIP just to hear what adam thinks, I don't know him or anything about him.. No offense and hopefully they won't ban me for saying this but it is what it is.

Edited by shwngo
  • Upvote 2

Yes because he is making his money pre Rv.. I refuse to pay for any extra info on the dinar, there is tons of it and tons of people that will give you an opinion for free. I like some of the opinions on this site which is why i come here but i have no interest in paying to be a VIP just to hear what adam thinks, I don't know him or anything about him.. No offense and hopefully they won't ban me for saying this but it is what it is.

How would you know what's in the book or what priviledges one get's from being VIP? Since, you "refuse to pay any extra info on the dinar"? This statement bothers me "because he is making his money pre Rv". You make it sound as if it is such a crime to be an entreprenuer. How do you know, how much money Adam brings in and furthermore, howabout the monies he pays out? Running a business is not cheap or FREE, as some would have you to think. Your opinion is welcomed here and no, you will not be banned for expressing it in a manner that was offensive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This thread is going nowhere fast. Maybe it's time to shut er down.

All this started by a NY Giants fan........why I oughtta!!!!

Yup, I think you are right...just waiting on everyone to get their digs in. But, that could drag out until the rv hits! For everyone's sake, we will trash it! Thank you TJ!

• Downvote 1