Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ive been invested since 2008.With all these rumors coming and going.With sites saying this investment is a scam,im losing faith and think we are suckers.Someone has to know something.When gas prices are gonna go up we hear about it,and it happens.When riots are going to happen in Egypt,Lybia,Iraq we hear about it and happensIve been hearing rumors regarding the rv for years,this has to happen for an rv,it happens,then theres another thing and another.We are close.It never ends.Why is Iraq selling Dinars still?. To me Iraq is still selling Dinars cause there worthless dinar is making them money,cause we are still buying them.As an investor lets say you own a 1988 Monte Carlo(wortless) Im trading my new 2011 Escalade.Not so smart.but im being told if i did it i would walk away with a Farrari a few years later paid by the owner of the 88 Monte Carlo.A no brainer for me to do it,but why would the other guy give up his 88 Monte Carlo to pay for my new Farrari.Im leaning to the scam side i hope not for all of our sake.

Adam If i paid a bunch of BIG WIGS lawyers,investors,you bet i would know something other than one day it may happen.I dont understand why you would pay all this money to these guys without having a good idea that its happening now how much its going to rv at,not if when.You wasted 7 years of money paying these guys for a negative investment so far.It dont seem right.Whats your thoughts Adam since your paying and losing money as we speak.Please dont tell us well theres thing behind the scene i cant talk about.We pay for this info and you should share everything with us.Without us there is no DV,just like no RV yet.I thank you Adam for your response.Go RV I hope.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

here is part 1

Adam If i paid a bunch of BIG WIGS lawyers,investors,you bet i would know something other than one day it may happen.I dont understand why you would pay all this money to these guys without having a good idea that its happening now how much its going to rv at,not if when.You wasted 7 years of money paying these guys for a negative investment so far.It dont seem right.Whats your thoughts Adam since your paying and losing money as we speak.Please dont tell us well theres thing behind the scene i cant talk about.We pay for this info and you should share everything with us.Without us there is no DV,just like no RV yet.I thank you Adam for your response.Go RV I hope.

Read more:

Question 2 Adam

Someone has to know something about this investment.It cant be the only secret in the world no one has an answer to.What are your HIGHLY Paid Peeps saying?

Why would you pay lawyers and other staff members money about this investment if you have no clue if you would ever make money on it?

Question 3

Why would Iraq give there worthless paper money away?,and in return lose money when the rv would happen.Doesnt make any sence.I know i wouldnt give u a 1 dollar bill for a 5 dollar bill,and six months later in the deal i would owe you another 15 dollars.I would make any money,probebly be broke in no time

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let him answer the questions,I posted them to him not to you.Alot of people want the same answers,dont take the cheesy way out

Have a Happier Day :D

Broke 62

Group:

Members Posts:

20 Joined:

05-March 10 Posted Today, 01:21 PM

I really hope you answer this one Adam.... We all have the same questions..

Read more:

• Upvote 5

hahahahaaha nicely put up grade able i look like that after shaving my self lol------LARRY LOOO if you have been in this game for that length of time--- you will be getting tired of all the up hill hype----getting all wound up with everyone on the dinar high at the same time---i have been on it a time or two myself------ my friend if you think it is all a waste of time now let it go brother ,,open your front door go outside of your house and get bback to living again,,,,,get your piece of mind back,,,,all the money in the world will not buy your time back you have spent worrying with an r v or worry ing about dinar period... you can bet your bottom dollar that the iraq and the people are not worried about us, they don`t even know us. we don`t know them, all everyone here on the dinar money sites are doing is a speculation that in it self means wait wait wait but you must also understand that the folks over in iraq are getting tired of getting kicked to the curb by their own leaders so this is a tilt for the dinar people hope fully it will put pressure on the powersthat be tooo revalue and stablize the monatary currency of iraq, no one can say when but i put my money on it to happen when ever it will hopefully before i`m not too old to enjoy it -------------- but i do understand your deliema,,,hope i could somehow help ,,other by this long message. it is a crap shoot

• Upvote 3

Any reason why the other post to the rest of the dinar family was taken off.Just cause they are not VIP doesnt mean they cant read the post. im Not trying to be a jerk

We don't like duplicate topics, and I felt this was one that could/should be addressed by/to the general membership. So I merged the two threads into one and left it here in this forum.

• Upvote 1

dude you gotta rewrite the question a LOT shorter and with better grammar and punctuation. he asked for a short, to the point question that he can comprehend and all you did was copy and paste a whole paragraph from your original post. he doesnt have time to sit here and translate and read in between the lines, just give him what he wants. not trying to be mean just trying to help you out and get you an answer.

• Upvote 5

hahahahaaha nicely put up grade able i look like that after shaving my self lol------LARRY LOOO if you have been in this game for that length of time--- you will be getting tired of all the up hill hype----getting all wound up with everyone on the dinar high at the same time---i have been on it a time or two myself------ my friend if you think it is all a waste of time now let it go brother ,,open your front door go outside of your house and get bback to living again,,,,,get your piece of mind back,,,,all the money in the world will not buy your time back you have spent worrying with an r v or worry ing about dinar period... you can bet your bottom dollar that the iraq and the people are not worried about us, they don`t even know us. we don`t know them, all everyone here on the dinar money sites are doing is a speculation that in it self means wait wait wait but you must also understand that the folks over in iraq are getting tired of getting kicked to the curb by their own leaders so this is a tilt for the dinar people hope fully it will put pressure on the powersthat be tooo revalue and stablize the monatary currency of iraq, no one can say when but i put my money on it to happen when ever it will hopefully before i`m not too old to enjoy it -------------- but i do understand your deliema,,,hope i could somehow help ,,other by this long message. it is a crap shoot

+1 for you jeep guy for getting it. "Help" certainly was a clue to where he was in this investment and we've all been there and probably will revisit it 1,0000 times more, before this is over. Why some elect to throw gas on fires is beyond me, doesn't comply to the boards respectful advisment and only encourages participants to needlessly wonder why Me thinks thou doth protest too much??? dry.gif

Though the question may be a little drawn out, in my reading I translate it like this - if Adam has all these so called contacts providing him intel, how is it not one of them has any sort of projected date/rate this may happen.

IMHO, no one has any intel, high up contacts, sources..bla, bla bla. Unless anyone's contact is Malki or Shab's sub-conscious, nobody knows anything more than the next person. Look at it this way, if you had a spy in another country, there is a good chance that they can provide you intel that no one else has, except that intel is pretty much going to be between you and the spy. Chances are you are not going to go out on a forum and post it. So if anyone does have intel of a date or rate, they are not going to provide it, plain and simple. I would assume that if people do have inside sources or high up powers that they would at least know if a RV was going to occur or not...but lets assume they know the answer to that question. Lets say someone who owns a forum knows for a fact there will be no RV, what would happen to every member on that forum? My guess is they would all bail, but if information like that was not exposed, everyone stays around.

• Upvote 1

Any reason why the other post to the rest of the dinar family was taken off.Just cause they are not VIP doesnt mean they cant read the post. im Not trying to be a jerk

Larry we all share your frustrations and as you said FAITH can begin to waiver after so many promised RV dates and Rates, as you probably know already security and US interests are going to HELL all over the middle east and YES it does effect every one of us in our investment. I have ONLY OUNCE BEFORE posted information from some friends on the ground in the green zone they are civil engineers with the US Army. Friday night I spoke with one of them for some time seeking his summary of the events taking place and what this means to us. His reply to me was as follows: VP Joe Biden is now in Iraq with treasury officials. HIS understanding is there is only one remaining minister position undecided as of yet. He believes that time for the GOI is genuinely getting SHORT. He indicated that Sadr met with Allawi regarding services and programs for the people. His understanding is Maliki is being sought after for some pretty shady stuff from the UN and Allawi's nephew Muhammad Allawi Justice and Integrity Council. So does all this have any siginificance to us? I do not know that for certain but indications are we are close to seeing this mess through, like maybe a week or two.....PLEASE DO NOT BASH THE MESSENGER. In closing here are my few thoughts, NOW is our best hope of an RV if ever there was one I believe. If Maliki does not deliver and the GOI disbands and new elections are required, I wouldn't count on ever seeing this. I have done my best to answer you and give you something to chew on. Peace and hang in there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok thanx.so here is the question

Adam has all these so called contacts providing him intel, how is it not one of them has any sort of projected date/rate this may happen?

Is it really going to happen?or are we being strung along?

Thanx Adam

i think his intel does have dates, possibly even rates, but adam has said before he is not putting any dates or rates out there.

• Upvote 2

Ok thanx.so here is the question

Adam has all these so called contacts providing him intel, how is it not one of them has any sort of projected date/rate this may happen?

Is it really going to happen?or are we being strung along?

Thanx Adam

I see three questions there.

Question 1.

I am tempted to take offense to the use of the words "so called", but I have bigger things to worry about - so I'll let that slide.

It sounds like you're asking me to give a date, which I have said from the beginning I will never do.

The people I am in contact with, aka my "so called contacts", do share information with me... none of it will put a penny in your pocket any faster, whether I share it or not.

Question 2:

Is it really going to happen

I can't tell you for sure whether it will happen or not, and demanding that I answer that question is a bit silly.

If you want my opinion, I spent a LOT of time putting it all in one place - RV Intel by Adam Montana.

As a VIP member, you can download it for free at this link.

Every visitor of this site has the option to get the book with a 10% discount by following these directions.

Question 3:

are we being strung along?

I can't possibly answer that. I have no idea who you are listening to, who your sources are, what information you are relying on, or anything else about you.

I do have some advice. If you haven't read my book, do so IMMEDIATELY. Once you're done with that, sit down and write a list of WHY you do or don't believe in this investment.

Once you have YOUR list of reasons - forget about what everyone else says.

If you believe in it, hang tight and chill out.

If you decide it's not for you - send me a message and I'll happily make you an offer on every dinar you own.

Best regards.

- Adam

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanx adam

By the way i copied and pasted the 1st question from another members response

You did say your intel/contact has shared info with you.Can you at least give us a realistic frame time.Not like from now till 2022.If your Intel is right and knows so much give us an estimated time frame.Not asking for a date or rate,just a timeframe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1