Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ, NO INTENTION OF RV !

this was their plan

Bob,

Why don't you elaborate or support your idea with a link. After all, you are a paying VIP member, I would think that you would be invested in dinar. Everyone's opinion is important, but try defending your claim so that we could all understand why you have arrived at that conclusion.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Two points to be made here: the people who REALLY control this own all the central banks in the world, and no RV will happen until or unless it is to their financial advantage for it to happen. And number two, they could care less about what benefits the Iraqi people or anyone else. Since the above two points are true beyond any argument to the contrary, and no one but them knows if or when it will happen, all the speculation and intel means absolutely nothing. What they want and what we get are two different things.

• Upvote 6

Iraq no of RV- This was ther plan. Thats all you got? No facts , no link, no nothing? If your gonna use a title that you know people are gonna read, in the future please add some substance to it or just keep it to yourself. I really mean no offense but people come here for info- good or bad. Your post contained neither. blink.gif

• Upvote 7

Two points to be made here: the people who REALLY control this own all the central banks in the world, and no RV will happen until or unless it is to their financial advantage for it to happen. And number two, they could care less about what benefits the Iraqi people or anyone else. Since the above two points are true beyond any argument to the contrary, and no one but them knows if or when it will happen, all the speculation and intel means absolutely nothing. What they want and what we get are two different things.

Bravo......but keep your head down, cause most people don't want to hear this B)

• Upvote 4

Somebody just looking for attention. The best thing to do is ignore this type of investor. Or should I say newbie investor.

Explanation - "Newbie Investor" - A person or group that has rarely risked a penny on anything other than his(her)self. This can include but are not limited to - Stocks, Bonds, Futures, "Currency", Real Estate, Gold, Silver, Firearms, Rental Property, Stamps, Baseball Cards and/or CD's that may take over a year to bare fruit . This Investor Type is often seen at Network Marketing Meeting around the country. When the MLM checks don't flood his/her mailbox in a month they place the unused products and promotional items in the attic next to the other past failed business opportunities. Till the next friend calls with the next new business opportunity meeting. I'm in! But only if I get rich tomorrow… ;)

• Upvote 1

this was their plan

Well, thank you for your well thought out and in depth analysis of this investment. You've obviously spent years studying your craft in order to formulate this information. I will now sell all my dinar and pursue my real dream of becoming a rodeo clown. :lol:

:lol:

What a pointless thread... I'll move it to the Opinion forum, so the rest of the VIPs don't have to waste their time on it.

Are you implying, Mr. Montana, that non VIP's should waste their time on it? So much for non seperation of classes.

• Upvote 3

I just found the RV that he is talking about...

crash_for_clunkers_redneck_truck_rv_trailer_launch_air_Redneck_Trucks-s700x409-46238.jpg

OH MY GOSH TBUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT!!!! I HAD TO CALL MY WIFE IN TO SEE THAT. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LIGHTEN UP. EXCELLENT POST!!!!

• Upvote 1

You're so spot on my friend...

Somebody just looking for attention. The best thing to do is ignore this type of investor. Or should I say newbie investor.

Explanation - "Newbie Investor" - A person or group that has rarely risked a penny on anything other than his(her)self. This can include but are not limited to - Stocks, Bonds, Futures, "Currency", Real Estate, Gold, Silver, Firearms, Rental Property, Stamps, Baseball Cards and/or CD's that may take over a year to bare fruit . This Investor Type is often seen at Network Marketing Meeting around the country. When the MLM checks don't flood his/her mailbox in a month they place the unused products and promotional items in the attic next to the other past failed business opportunities. Till the next friend calls with the next new business opportunity meeting. I'm in! But only if I get rich tomorrow… ;)

Im a "Newbie"...Had a bookie as early as age 16. Ive always considered sports gaming similar to the stock market. Instead of "betting" on how well a company will do,I bet on how well a "team" will do against an opponet. With that said I have only been following this for 2 months now. Ive been on sites and other message boards that have postings with GREAT excitement in anticipation of an RV,...TIME AND TIME AGAIN !! Some as far back as 2006 and 2007. I have spoken to ONLY 3 people about my investment in the Dinar. One of those is the person that got me involved in it. One, a long time friend,a retired gentleman who has done VERY well for himself,through investments and he was a big-wig with CSX. He had NEVER even heard of this deal..Anyway,he said he would speak to his $$ advisor about it just to get a outside opinion. (mine btw is VERY CAUTIOUS optimism). The advisor said, he knew of it and IF it actually RV'd it SHOULD be a VERY positive return for investors. BUT he said the likelihood of that EVER happening is a looooong shot. Primarily because,(what we all know) to get everyone,the sunnis, kurds,shiite's ect in Iraq to actually agree on ANYTHING is unlikely. So with that said,..I put my dinar in a sock drawer and going to try just to forget about it. If it happens..GREAT, if not..oh well..