Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Case Scenario: RV 411!

SYNJI

My husband decided in January that ir would RV and didn't have work and didn't look for work. Then when February came, he decided it would happen in February. When the. 15th came around, I said I was going to work since he was refusing to support us. He got angry, but I got a job and went to work anyway. He saw that he needed to get over the feeling it would happen this month and find a way to pay bills. I am not sure your description of your situation is totally accurate. We don't have extra cars to sell and we could never afford $30,000 worth of Dinar. Mostly, he needs to understand that he must work until it does RV, not quit before.

• Upvote 2

JMHO !! I think you should insist your hubby seek professional help. Right now he seems delusional with the plans for the $2 M. house, not going to work, etc. He just may be the type to put a gun in his mouth if this doesn't happen or doesn't happen soon enough. He's spending WAAY too much time on this and needs something to take his mind off it. Take a chill pill. JMHO.

• Upvote 1

Working for the state cant be all that bad!! Ive been climbing trees for a living for almost 28 years now, will be 49 on tuesday, mid 30's seems aufully young to be burnt out on a job, the most responsible thing to do is to keep working and supporting my family, Dinar or no Dinar, Dont ever take anyones assumption or speculatoin as fact, this may never happen for a long time, may happen tommorow, no one knows, no gaurantees, Atleast if you keep your job you can gaurantee your family will have someplace to live and food to eat........... JMO

• Upvote 1

I am also a Cop and have been for the last 17 years. I can relate to his readiness to quit the job if he has been at it for awhile. I can speak for myself in that after so long one gets tired of dealing with everyone’s problems. People seem to forget that cops are people (Brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and grandparents) and have their own problems associated with being human. We are expected to turn that all off when putting on the uniform. We have taken an oath that pretty much translates to, “Your problems come first” and for the most part we are good at it but all have a bad day. I for one am ready to get out and when this RV comes it will be my last day for sure but I will not leave my family hanging and will stick with the job until the time warrants it and I believe your husband should do the same. Maybe he just needs to take some time and step back from it. If he is a cop then human resources will work with him if he is experiencing a “Burn out” Good luck to you and your family.

• Upvote 1

A California State job is like an RV itself. The minimum hourly wage is about $39. The amounts mentioned - were they per week? So, now the check is down to $2800 clear. That equates to $145,600 per year. Forgive me if I am wrong, but California is totally going broke because of their wages to state workers....and driving 3 hours per day...isn't that your choice? Must have pretty nice digs to put up with that. And this is a sad story?

IF you READ the post CAREFULLY, you would have NOTICED she stated "for the MONTH of March..." That would be more like $72k down to $33,600 annually, if her numbers are correct. SO, EVERYONE'S ADVICE TO "STAY IN THE JOB" IMO Lacks depth of reasoning. REALLY?? - LOSING HALF YOUR INCOME, DYING A SLOW DEATH AND YOUR ADVICE IS TO STAY PUT???????? IF YOU DO THIS, YOU ARE TEACHING YOUR KIDS THAT SECURITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FREEDOM. BAD DECISION, IMO. (REMEMBER, SHE SAID THEY WERE IN THEIR 30'S - this is a PERFECT time for RADICAL CHANGE - FROM "POOR THINKING" TO "RICH THINKING"). Start OVER NOW, as IT WILL BE MUCH MORE DIFFICULT LATER!

This is why we are in the mess of America today - PEOPLE CHOOSING SECURITY OVER FREEDOM DAILY!! It is why we have TSA security scanners with "naked" pictures of US ("please keep us safe"), those security lovers are TRUMPING the freedom lovers in AMERICA!

NOT ME!! Get out there, RELEASE THE ENTREPRENEUR and KISS SECURITY GOODBY!! Make your own security with your "PERSONAL SKILL SET"! THERE IS NO SECURITY THAT IS NOT CREATED FROM THE GOD GIVEN GIFTS INSIDE, EXERCISING YOUR FAITH, AND FROM MENTORS TEACHING YOU (those that have what you desire).

STOP THINKING LIKE POOR PEOPLE, OR YOU WILL END UP POOR IN 5 YEARS ANYWAY (POST RV)! THIS REQUIRES COURAGE, DETERMINATION AND PERSISTENCE. IT IS SCARY, AS IT WILL CHALLENGE YOUR EVERY BELIEF - IN YOURSELF, YOUR DECISIONS, YOUR SITUATION AND YOUR GOD! Faith can only be exercised when "the wind is blowing in your face". The tailwind is always easy, but the headwind brings out our character.

My take on the responses of the INANE (inane because they are "knee jerk" reactions without full knowledge of their situation) "STAY IN THE JOB"advice is that the advice emanates from programmed "Poor Thinking", that is, from a "security" base - . That is NOT how "RICH PEOPLE" think. This catharsis that was described(by her husband) seemed to be the very QUESTIONING of the "get a job, work hard, get out of debt" CRAP that we were programmed from our "POOR DADS".

FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS THE COURAGE TO FACE THE WORLD BY QUESTIONING THE "WORK HARD IN A JOB" FOR SOMEONE ELSE MENTALITY (IF he has read RICH DAD, POOR DAD) will understand that a FINANCIAL EDUCATION is much different than what we were taught in school! It is much more valuable. This person should be encouraged - NOT TO SIT AND WAIT, but to go out, meet the needs of others (start a business to meet some need). When you meet the needs of others, you will get what you want!

I feel your pain (from the original post) - I moved 2600 miles for an opportunity that did not work out. I have 6 kids at home, no job, and am FORGING my own way. Being 50 years old, I am 20 behind where they are -I am not waiting for the RV, but am forging out - NOT THROUGH EMPLOYMENT, but through financial education. I have started an LLC, and am meeting the needs of others, and I soon will be catching that tail wind! WITH OR WITHOUT an RV!

BEST OF LUCK TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER! PUT YOUR TALENT TO WORK IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION, IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE AND DETERMINATION.

As a MAN, the best words I know, come from my wife when she says "I believe in you, and I believe you can do it". I KNOW SHE IS SCARED, but the words MOTIVATE me ONWARD, even when I am doubting. I cannot fail with this gift of a woman choosing to speak affirmation, hope and understanding.

THE WOMAN HOLDS INCREDIBLE POWER TO MOTIVATE HER HUSBAND - OR TO destroy his efforts! DEATH AND LIFE ARE IN THE POWER OF THE TONGUE!

• Upvote 3

RV411.......THIS MIGHT NOT HAPPEN FOR ONE HOUR, ONE DAY,ONE MONTH OR 1 YEAR, HE HAS KIDS AND DOGS HE NEEDS TO KEEP HIS JOB TILL IT R.V.'S. KEEP THE 401K DEVERSIFICATION!!!!

WERE WILL YOU BE AT IN ONE YEAR IF HE LOSES HIS JOB I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE YEARS.............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obviously everyone feels they must give advice to this woman...so here goes.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Quiting the job now is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Oh and by the way, if you are hurting for money, than one of you needs to get a second job. That's how it works in the real world.

You don't depend on the GOVERNMENT and you don't roll the dice on an investment cashing in at a specific time...that is just plain dumb.

If your husband doesn't like his job, then he should look for another one and I would recommend somewhere other than the Peoples Republic of California....

He should stay at work just in case this takes longer. I feel it's soon too, but better to be safe than sorry, especially with a large family. 30,000,000 is alot of money in dinars when it revalues. Be careful of greed. It's easy to fall into. We have bought alot, but not as much as you. I keep wanting more too but we capped it. We have enough to live on and pass on to family and build to dream house which will be more than your hubby cost plan. Good luck to you and your family.

This is what is wrong with America, unions and overpaid govt employees expecting everything to be easy in life.

Why not use the money from your Fancy cars to Move to another state, or maybe just maybe get a different job or maybe start a business(not in CA because taxes are too Dam high to pay for government employees).

Are you a democrat? If so, I don't feel sorry for idiots.

Did you vote for Obomination? If yes then you get what you deserve.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good afternoon members! Please give some feed backs asap. My husband works for the state of California for about 6 years now. When he first started, his NET salary was around $6000. Then a few months afterwards, it drops to $5000 for some unknown excuses with the state. Then two years later, to $4300. Then the state budgent came into effect and 4 years later, to $3800. Then on his 5 year, it dropped to $3500 and finally for the month of March 2011, his pay check, due to higher cost of health insurance, continuous state budget and more money garnished into retirement plans, it's now only $2800.

He had been driving 3 hours a day (both ways), 5 days a week for for 6 years. Since we got into the Dinar World in November of 2010, he feels that the RV was coming and it will happen no later than the end of March 2011. He says that he has enough time and sick days to last 5-6 months worth of income even if the RV delays until June 2011. Plus, since the dollar is devaluing, he said that his 401K will be worthless to him later, and so he is not gonna wait until age 59 to withdrawal his retiriement plans.

Now he is waiting for his official announcement "You're Fired!". Then, he said that he is going to go and take out all his 401K before he looses it all, due to the continous poor economy. He had 4 cars and sold off two of his most expensive ones to buy his dinars. So now he holds a total of $30,000,000 dinars. He says in the he wants to get out of this struggling lifestyle, he will have to put every thing into it. He also says that this is nothing compared to all the iffy investments that he's done past, we had took greater risks, causing him to loose $20,000 to $30,000 dollars without as much pros as the dinars. He says that he needs to buy enough dinars to cross the bridge from poverty to rich. He is sick and tired of the Middle Class lifestyle, where you can't live or die. It's like being on life support. So it's either the plug will be taken off or we will revive and start a new life. We are in our mid 30s.

He says that the RV will happen at anytime now, and he will no longer need to have to work to death anymore. His birthday is on the 6th of March too and says that this is his month. He says that he has done enough researches, had listened to enough conference calls, and have read enough infos books on investing in the dinars and have read enough posts/chats and forums of these sites, to know that the RV, is a fact, and that it will take place very shortly. He already got his $2 million house all planned and designed. The 2 cars that he wants to buy to replace the ones he's sold to purchase his dinars, and a foundation that's already set up and fully exempt by the IRS, ready to help others as soon as we RV. I need an RV 411!

He has not been going to work for a week now. He had stayed home and got all his wealth and asset protection all created and new business ideas all set up and which buildings to buy........., etc. If he does not return to work by his birthday (March the 6th), he is FIRED!!!!! But that is what he wants and he is so pround of it! We have 5 children, 4 tiny dogs and a house we have to pay for. IT IS NOT YET TOO LATE TO SAVE HIS JOB. I NEED TO GET SOME INPUTS FROM YOU MEMBERS. I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL ARE AS POSITIVE AS HE IS AND IS HE GOING IN SANE? Then, I won't get on his case any further but support to make sure that all is achieve. Thank you.

Live your lives as if today is the last day, do not count on the Dinar to take you from rags to riches. Nothing in this life comes with a guarantee except death. He should remain employed for the time being and be thinking of your current situation and how such a move may impact your lives. JMO. Peace.

Interesting read, to say the least . My suggestion is to keep workin,till this thing explodes. There are no sure things in life and unfortunately this endeavor could go south. Putting all your eggs in one basket is very risky. I too, work for a State agency, and have two years till I can retire or move on to new horizons. B) B) B) Sounds like your husband is very driven and has his mind set. Here's hoping for a positive RV or you and yours could be just another statistic, just a thought. GO RV :) :)

Why did the Police officer cross the road?

Ahhhh, to arrest the known felon??? :o

• Upvote 1